• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Calculation Requests Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lina Shields said:
GBE Equation = (3*(6.67e-11)*(mass^2))/(5*radius)
  • mass = 6.39e23 kg
  • radius = 3390000m (radius must be in metres)
Plug those values in, and you get a GBE of 4.82e30 Joules, or about 1.152e21 Tons of TNT. That is the minimum energy required for busting Mars.

Play around with mass and radius for different planet and stuff; you'll get varying results either way.
So this is 1.152 Zettatons? Less then what I was expecting but still damn impressive. Thank you my friend. There is a feat from Toward the Terra which is one of my favourite series for which I wanted proper figures. Nine psionic humans (they're called ╬╝ i.e. Mu) of Type Blue (the most powerful of the Mu) temporarily defended against an energy beam that was about to fry a planet. It's been described as having relatively low gravity and a thin atmosphere. I figured it was a rather modestly sized planet so I asked for energy required to bust Mars instead of Earth.

Hello everyone, i'am making a character for a story ( my strongest guy of course ), and i have a question for you ( and i will try to make any mistakes with the english, but i'am french ):

What real life examples ( animals, weapons, vehicles ) can create 80 kJ of energy, distributed on a surface equivalent to an average human fist throwing a punch ?

And with a striking strenght of 80.000 joules, what you can destroy ?

Darkanine said:
First of all Marpal, original characters go here
https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/FC/OC_Vs_Battles_Wiki

Just be sure to read their rules first

https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Rules_for_Original_Character_Profiles

As for your section question, I cannot answer it fully but 80 KJ is low-ish Wall level
Thanks for your reply !

I don't want to make a page on this Wikia for my character, i was just asking few questions about his feats ( the 80.000 J questions ), anyways i will read the rules, i'am new here and that will help me in the future for sure.

Can anyone calc the energy needed to create a storm of this size, as well as calc the heat beam of the Agnaktor in this video?

And just out of curioisty, what is the lowest amount of energy needed to induce a volcanic eruption?

Requesting a calculation for a reaction feat please.

Here is the official statistics for the Manticore Mech.

Here is the dodging feat.

I am requesting a reaction speed calc.

In this video , at about 1:45, Hulk attacks a jet. At 1:58, the pilot ejects from the jet but Hulk grabs him as he does so. What would Hulk's reaction speed be for grabbing the pilot in mid-eject?

@GKS77 There is no link in your post.

Grudgeman1706 said:
Please someone help me with this, we actually have a possible MFTL character in dream works, it's hammy from Over The Hedge

[here's the feat in questio], don't forget to look at the lasers he casually moves faster than.

However hammy in this feat went way to casual and did not run [start at 1:27 and you will see when he runs] if someone can somehow calculate how fast he would be going while running on caffeine that be great.
It would probably be safe to assume he ran to get the cookie when they cut away, based on how little the lasers moved during the cut compared to how much they moved when he was walking back

I really need figures for the following two feats:

Surface wiping a planet like Mars.

Using telekinesis to halt the rotation of a planet like Earth.

Soldier Blue said:
Surface wiping a planet like Mars.
I think this would be Continent to Multi-continent level considering its smaller than Earth, and razing Earth is Multi-continent level.

Gemmysaur said:
I think this would be Continent to Multi-continent level considering its smaller than Earth, and razing Earth is Multi-continent level.
Not razing Earth. Halting its rotation with telekinesis.

I am afraid that this thread has turned too long. You can continue the above discussions here instead: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/463935

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back