• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Calculation Requests Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please find out the speed of the flame here http://***********.me/Cartoon/Codename-Kids-Next-Door-Season-06/Episode-014?id=4467, start around min 28:30? I remember that someone said that was around relativistic, but I can't find the calc

Antoniofer said:
Can someone please find out the speed of the flame here http://***********.me/Cartoon/Codename-Kids-Next-Door-Season-06/Episode-014?id=4467, start around min 28:30? I remember that someone said that was around relativistic, but I can't find the calc
I could try, it doesn't look to hard to calc.

So I'm suggesting to calculate a feat from Sensei he is basically the Anti-All Might and if we can get a guage on his power we can scale All Might from him (even though All Might is stronger lol) so he made this Crater when he entered the battlefield and blindsided everyone here it's a casual feat but it's simpled to calc and looks impressive because of the actual depth

Darkanine said:
Anyway, I'll post a request I made awhile back that never got fufilled, if thats alright. I tried calcing this feat myself but it just gave me a headache. It starts at around 17:30~, and I want to know how fast Renamon's combat speed is. I'd be very grateful if anyone could calc it.

http://*********.io/digimon-tamers-episode-12

I'll bump this one more time, I hope I'm not being annoying by it. Thanks.

Jaften: You should post it as a blog post, not as a page. Blog Posts allow people to comment whereas a page doesn't due to them being disabled.

Thebluedash said:
Why didn't you pixel scale? I'm going to do my own version if you don't mind.
Of course I don't mind, but... I did pixel scale. That's how I got the crater size.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Jaften: You should post it as a blog post, not as a page. Blog Posts allow people to comment whereas a page doesn't due to them being disabled.
—Shit I knew there was something I'd forget to do in my haste to post it. Sorry.
Uh... just delete that page and I'll re-post it in a blog instead.

You didn't pixel scale. There's no scaling images at all. You are saying "this is about this size cause Bell is this tall blah blah" That's not pixel scaling.

Thebluedash said:
You didn't pixel scale. There's no scaling images at all. You are saying "this is about this size cause Bell is this tall blah blah" That's not pixel scaling.
...Ah.

Yeah I did the scaling but didn't make any images... because I was being lazy.

I'll fix that.

Darkanine said:
Darkanine said:
Anyway, I'll post a request I made awhile back that never got fufilled, if thats alright. I tried calcing this feat myself but it just gave me a headache. It starts at around 17:30~, and I want to know how fast Renamon's combat speed is. I'd be very grateful if anyone could calc it.

http://*********.io/digimon-tamers-episode-12
I'll bump this one more time, I hope I'm not being annoying by it. Thanks.
the animation seems weird, but maybe i can calculate something. Is there any official height of renamon or Rika?

Thebluedash said:
You didn't do it correctly. You scaled Bell from a different picture, to a crater once again in a different picture. That's not how it works.
Yeah, I'll willingly admit it is far from ideal, but given the entire crater isn't visible in the first panel, and Bell's posture is unhelpfully hunched-over in the second panel (which is relatively low-detail), getting an accurate measure for scaling purposes would be difficult at best. So I compromised.

If you've got a better way to get an accurate measure of both the boy and the crater, I'd be interested in seeing it.

Could someone calc the energy to destroy Wham Bam Rock from Kirby Super Star? It would be useless to the high tiers, but it would scale to the fodder who canonically beat the stronger 1 (Wham Bam Jewel)

@Gemmy The first Thor one you linked seems to be just Human level? Other people around him are just fine. The second seems to be the same, maybe Peak Human. He only does about one motion while falling and this is further complicated by the fact he can fly.

@LordXcano:

The first one is Pietro outrunning bots he broke falling to the ground.

The first Thor one is Thor being dropped with rocks, that hardly seems human level to me. There's no one else beside him there.

The last gif is one looked to me like Thor jumping, not flying. Thor also shot off lightning twice, one upwards, one downwards, as well as hammering 2 bots from different directions before his feet stepped back on the ground. Though yeah, it may have been flight.

What of his hitting stuff twice and using lightning twice before his feet fell back on the ground?

@Gemmy The Pietro one is definitely superhuman. I thought with the durability one you were going for how much of the ground shockwave he took, I didn't notice the rock falling after.

Bummer that Pietro's feat is so low. Anyway, how much guesstimates for Thor getting buried?

Can someone please calculate this? This is a water splitting/ parting calc.

Yaiba used the power of the Sphere of Water to part the sea from Osaka Bay to Awaji Island.

Scans:

The parting the sea process 1 and 2

The width here

I would really appreciate anyone doing a calc for this :)

I would appreciate it of someone could calculate the destructive capibility of the Wrath Cannon showed here. (Skip to 00:30) Thanks!

man its a shame i have to reject all these juicy CW or movie comic feats since i DONT WANT TO GET SPOILERED

but that shit looks damn neat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back