• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Naruto revision project has been finished

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
I have been informed that the Naruto revision project has finally been finished, after an enormous amount of work, and several 500 post revision threads.

A big thank you to all of the staff and regular members who have helped out with improving the reliability of our Naruto profiles, and especially to Kepekley23, who organised the revisions.

thats wonderfull!

i belive ranges are still unrealistic, but i will probably make a crt about that later

Goodness... that's longer than I originally thought.

So it's even longer than the Bleach one? Though, I here that one's still ongoing.

Well, the statistics revisions were done, but I heard certain powers and abilities still need revising. There are still profiles plagiarized from other wikis.

This revision was something else man...

I even had to take a small break from the constant editing I was doing. Thankfully Promestein,Burning,Shrek and RinkakuKagune helped out in that regard.

I just wanna say that Im sorry if i had caused u all headaches and stuff but Im really happy we made it together!

Back