• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Mother of the World Vs The WorldSlayer; Anti-Monitor vs Tiamat

For what reason? Anti-Monitor dont have a way to kill Tiamat at all because of Type 5 immortality. To kill her you need someone to put concept of death on her.

type 5 only makes you immune to Death hax.

5: Deathless Immortality: Characters who exist unbound by conventional life or death, or do not exist at all, and thus cannot be traditionally killed. Typically, abilities such as Existence Erasure are needed to destroy them.

anti-matter should cover that, and he's in character Destroy the entire multiverse, he literally has a hatred of all positive matter beings because of his brother

type 5 only makes you immune to Death hax.

5: Deathless Immortality: Characters who exist unbound by conventional life or death, or do not exist at all, and thus cannot be traditionally killed. Typically, abilities such as Existence Erasure are needed to destroy them.

anti-matter should cover that, and he's in character Destroy the entire multiverse, he literally has a hatred of all positive matter beings because of his brother
And no type 5 do not allow you to be traditionally kill it, like destroy his body etc will no kill him and she have her different type 8 not let her getting killed till life exist too + the memory thing too

He would still remember her? And he live? It's enough technically
Are you sure this is how it works? And Technically yes, since Mobius is a higher D entity that can travel and adjust its dimensional levels in addition to technically existing before the multiverse, so traditionally speaking it is something different than normal life.

Also that does not apply to only those born of the earth?

Are you sure this is how it works? And Technically yes, since Mobius is a higher D entity that can travel and adjust its dimensional levels in addition to technically existing before the multiverse, so traditionally speaking it is something different than normal life.

Also that does not apply to only those born of the earth?
His not a higher D entity in his 2-A key tho no?
It's should work like that for remember thing and sure at 100% for the living thing, they have needed to send her in a place where live can't exist (with no actual living being in) and after place her the concept of death in her to at least for what we know portentially kill her.

Physically he is 3-D, but part of his life was as a Higher D Being, but are you sure it does not apply only to beings on earth?

Physically he is 3-D, but part of his life was as a Higher D Being, but are you sure it does not apply only to beings on earth?
Don't think or they would just need to send her in other places not in a place where life can't exist (+ quetz is not a earth being)

Yes, but if all the life on Earth gets wiped out... That technically stops Tiamat as far as I understood
Yeah but he is on earth and i think he is alive no?, the thing with her in fate it's servant are not living being and she was send in a space (Underworld) where they don't have living being and for the prota was under the protection of eresh who have the rule of underworld

I mean, how fast is tiamat immortality 8? mobius won't stay on earth forever much less if he basically destroyed it.

I mean, how fast is tiamat immortality 8? mobius won't stay on earth forever much less if he basically destroyed it.
How fast? It's not an active thing it's just you can't kill her if she have her immortality, if you talk about her regen then well she have infinity amount of mud she cab produce easily so it's quick

I mean, mobius reduced the infinite universes to 5 (and technically it would have been all) in its base form, why couldn't it reduce it to 0 with an Antimatter Wave at its strongest state?

I mean, mobius reduced the infinite universes to 5 (and technically it would have been all) in its base form, why couldn't it reduce it to 0 with an Antimatter Wave at its strongest state?
I don't know him i can't help you lol i tell you just what i know and don't forget mud too for now you don't have show that they will just not be corrupt

I'm not denying it, I'm just saying that the mobius's first movement is Launch anti-matter.

and that under the armor of the anti-monitor there is only Anti-matter in the form of energy, so the mud has to pass first the armor and then the anti-matter.

Back