• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon Gods of Destruction: Anos Voldigoad (True Power) vs The Anti-Monitor (Dawn of Time)

Since Anos vs Arcues was apparently already done, to some very heated results, I decided to make something more original this time. Checked to see if anyone already did this. As far as I've seen, nobody has.

As the title suggests, Anos is in his "True Power" key, while the Anti-Monitor is in his "Dawn of Time" key

They fight in some random anti-matter universe.

Score Tally:
  • Anos Voldigoad:
  • Anti-Monitor:
  • Tie/Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Link for both profiles, tho what's the point of these matches? Anos place in tier 2 is pretty much known on the strongest lists and i don't see this guy on those lists

Resistances to what exectly? Anos can't bypass low 1-C resistances. Is it his first move
Anti monitor have all abilities from ALE, who actually is low 1C character, there were many matches where anos fighted against low 1C chatacters and almost all of them stomped Anos, but i think we should to wait MG verse supporters to better knowledge about Anos

Link for both profiles, tho what's the point of these matches? Anos place in tier 2 is pretty much known on the strongest lists and i don't see this guy on those lists
There could be more accurate to say 2nd place in strongest non smurf characters, there is a lot of characters even with 1A smurf haxes, for example Anos vs Orcus match where anos was stomped by 1A haxes

considering that Mobius has Anti-Life Equation which has conceptual manipulation type 1 and in turn grants resistance to his same abilities even to similar abilities that work with a different mechanic and the same Anti-Life Equation is Low 1-C, I'll give him the Victory to Anti-Monitor.

I don't think so. We'll those are for his source, so even if Monitor can stomp him physically, it's pointless

Back