• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Mother of the World Vs The WorldSlayer; Anti-Monitor vs Tiamat

because I am bored

Probably a stomp but why not?

equal speed and SBA.

mobius has the ALE and is at its strongest point 2-A.

Cool Anti-God: 2

Divine Spirit:

Observation:

Theme
Tiamat_Fate.png
mobius_anti_monitor_by_lukasox_dak8wck-pre.jpg

Last edited:
no, but mobius at its strongest point is 2 multiverses together (base + absorbs an amount of energy similar to the multiverse)

mobius starts with 4-D anti-matter (anti-matter affects timestream, plus in a novel that I think is canon it is said that it will eventually consume the speed force after consuming the multiverse).

I don't know what tiamat starts

Pretty sure Anti-Monitor resist all Tiamat's relevant hax while she doesn't resist his, so stomp or at least very close to it. The ALE makes this even more difficult for Tiamat.

Voting Anti-Monitor FRA if not a stomp.

Relevant resistance? Even though he doesn't have any resistance to soul and corruption powers.

the resistance to antimatter (It has been seen as the anti-matter damages the soul) and ALE covers the Soul hax, the corruption is in character?

Anti-matter
She resist matter manipulation don't know if this help + resist existance erasure too (litteraly live in a imaginary space that erase existance), and servant resist soul manipulation it's listed on servant physiology + as a god she is a concept

Ans she have immortality type 8 based on memory of her tio (if you ask me why it's not in her profile i don't know, quetz have it in her profile and even eresh who have this feat in first don't have it).

She resist matter manipulation don't know if this help + resist existance erasure too (litteraly live in a imaginary space that erase existance), and servant resist soul manipulation it's listed on servant physiology + as a god she is a concept
Anti-Matter works on characters with resistance to matter hax and EE, and it doesn't work like that.

wait is she a concept? why is that not in her profile?

Ans she have immortality type 8 based on memory of her tio (if you ask me why it's not in her profile i don't know, quetz have it in her profile and even eresh who have this feat in first don't have it).
is it applicable to combat? Also would mobius not only send anti-Matter Spam as it has done in almost all of its appearances(Darkseid's war is when he was somewhat weak and needed the land for his plan) and erase the timeline?

Her main powers revolve around Soul, Mind and Corruption.
Mud doesn't need to hit its enemy to function?

Anti-Matter works on characters with resistance to matter hax and EE, and it doesn't work like that.
Well autority have their own chain of resistance scaling so don't know if just bypass normal resistance help.
It work how? I don't really understand how it's work

Yeah their conceptual, well her profil seem a little outdated so maybie that

It should be, eresh was litteraly unable to erase herself because, god can't be killed if people remember them.
She exist across all space/time so erase a time line should not affect her i think

And yeah it need to touch

I mean, mobius can perceive something from distant universes at extreme speeds, why can't He just counter them with Anti-Matter? Would it also work on him because under his armor he is pure antimatter?

I mean, mobius can perceive something from distant universes at extreme speeds, why can't He just counter them with Anti-Matter? Would it also work on him because under his armor he is pure antimatter?
How work anti matter? What it's exactly anti matter exactly in his case?

Anti-Matter in DC is an almost unstoppable destructive force, destroying matter, souls, time-space (small amounts cause temporary anomalies), damaging immaterial realms and even Mobius' astral brain was enough to destroy a multiverse much larger than a normal one made up of dark matter.

He has tier 1 resistence
I dont have see the tier 1 resistance for his 2-A key but okay

Anti-Matter in DC is an almost unstoppable destructive force, destroying matter, souls, time-space (small amounts cause temporary anomalies), damaging immaterial realms and even Mobius' astral brain was enough to destroy a multiverse much larger than a normal one made up of dark matter.
And for this, here depend if mud can corromp anti-matter i suppose and who is the most quick if the two ,even tho with what you tell i don't know if anti-matter would kill Tiamat (like he will not bypass her type 8 and 5 etc), it can exist in imaginary space who don't have matter and erase thing passively and is not a part of "reality" and space/time, can affect soul/servant, can affect NEP (1/2) can affect other god and surely most of the non corporal being in fate

And for this, here depend if mud can corromp anti-matter i suppose and who is the most quick if the two ,even tho with what you tell i don't know if anti-matter would kill Tiamat (like he will not bypass her type 8 and 5 etc), it can exist in imaginary space who don't have matter and erase thing passively and is not a part of "reality" and space/time, can affect soul/servant, can affect NEP (1/2) can affect other god and surely most of the non corporal being in fate
I am not saying that mud cannot affect No-colpore, but that mud will be automatically destroyed by touching the inside of mobius armor.

Anti-Monitor can launch a Wave of anti-Matter from its universe that exists outside the regular Multiverse and hit the entire multiverse in all its epochs, why can't it do the reverse? (Shoot a wave of anti-matter inside the multiverse to a place outside?)

I am not saying that mud cannot affect No-colpore, but that mud will be automatically destroyed by touching the inside of mobius armor.

Anti-Monitor can launch a Wave of anti-Matter from its universe that exists outside the regular Multiverse and hit the entire multiverse in all its epochs, why can't it do the reverse? (Shoot a wave of anti-matter inside the multiverse to a place outside?)
It just need to touch so even if it destroyed instantaneously after it should be good i think. Either way it can finish in incon no?

Back