• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most hax DB character fights Zen'o's first loss

Well, Immeasurable DBX and DBH is still being discussed. Perhaps we will have the feats soon.

Dialga time manipulation works with Giratina, which is also immeasurable in speed and lacks the concept of time and space.

Has it ever showed what the move does or does it just tell you that "Uxie has an attack called Psychic" or from a recent match "Gallantmon has a move called Quo Vadis"?

Hey i have a question (I know this is off topic) Since matches that have been banned were allowed, when it comes to future warrior and non-canon characters, like Vs seiya, when DB Vs SS is banned and FW vs galactus when DB Vs Marvel is banned, does that mean we can put him in other matches that are normally banned? Like other DB vs Marvel and DC matches. An example would be FW vs Pre Crisis Superman or FW vs Rune King Thor

Count my vote too, Akreious. From what I understood so far in this thread, Uxie's only way of winning is through his Memory Manipulation, which FW arguably has resistance against, while the latter has numerous ways of dealing with the former, besides his Mid-Godly Regenration. I vote for FW, unless someone can convince me otherwise (if the outcome isn't decided yet, of course).

Don't forget that FW2 has many ways to off Uxie as well. He has his own Information Analysis that even if it just gives the names of Uxie's moves and abilities, I think "Memory Manipulation" is pretty clear.

Of course Dragon OvO

But again, it solely depends on if FW's resistance is good enough to go against Uxies. If it is, he'd win. If not, well yeah.

Besides, no matter who wins this can't be added since the LT are kinda being upgraded to 2-B so this would be a stomp.

Btw, don't quote me but Cal mightve voted for Uxie (?).

Edit: NVM on the last part ovo

I'm sure this was addressed in previous FW threads but just because he hass precog doesn't mean he automatically gets through everything.

Besides, FW wouldn't find out about Uxies memory manip like that since it isn't a move, and even with precog all he'd see is Uxie opening his eyes. It doesn't use a specific technique, besides literally looking at him.

If that happens wouldn't it be kinda stompish depending on the AP diff?

And I think Uxies memory and info hax would be even more higher level but I could be wrong.

FW's AP is pretty high up there. He scales from a guy who affected countless timelines. But he would possibly be outhaxed.

And IIRC, the same thing applies to Pokemon as well. It already has a pretty huge number of universes on its own, and then there's the statement regarding the universes for Ultra Wormholes, there being a countless number of them.

But eh, I won't go too deep into this until the Upgrade actually happens.

As we wait for further input from the people that voted, on a separate note what do you guys think about the "Link Cable" theory?

I wonder, maybe a new thread on this match is possible, since 3/4 of the people who voted had their votes clear

Back