• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most hax DB character fights Zen'o's first loss

We should wait and see if they get upgraded , but as for the fight itself.... This is tricky.

Inconclusive if Uxie cannot get past his regen ... Can't believe I am saying that about a DBX character... XD

FW resists............

Anyway, FW beats it to death really, higher AP, Uxie can't get past his regen.

FW, Uxie can't get past his regen and he will resist the mind manip to. Also FW constantly will get stronger the more he fights, mimic uxie skills when used, know what uxie can do by analyzing his skills, has more versatility and various ways to kill etc.

It should be noted that the FW's 2-C key is now a very high end seeing as he is very close to 2-B characters and levels of power.

Like I usually say, even if the character he is fighting has greater hax; if he can live long enough (Which he will thanks to mid-godly regen) he can mimic their power

Mid-godly regen means nothing here, this goes the same as zeno vs uxie, uxie opens it's eyes and erases future warriors memories, i don't see resistance to memory manipulation on fw's profile just mind control which isn't the same thing.

fw actually has resistance to that. Everybody forgot about the original FW but he still remembered him despite that and took on towa who was erasing him and all his history. Also resistance to mind manip should allow resistance to such an ability as it is still mind manip. Also FW could quite likely act before Uxie does that and win via superior AP and a number of hax, he would even know Uxie skills and know it is one, and he does not need to look to fight, and he has precog to which would also warn him, and even if his memories are gone he still can't be put down due to regen, and would copy uxie skills and just get stronger, so he would still win.

@Therefir Nothing, it's time stop vs uxie opening it's eyes whichever happens first gives them the victory, was just saying mid-godly regen doesn't help here, and future warrior isn't resisting memory manipulation unless their is some proof of that and not just mind control.

Actually thinking about it, time stop means nothing here as well due to uxie being immeasurable in speed, even with speed equalized, future warrior would have to prove his time stop has worked on someone who is beyond time.

FW 2 for me. Besides SSJRyu's points, FW2 also has many more options to just destroy Uxie. Time Stop, absolute Zero, and more.

So now being immeasurable give resistance to time stop?, I didn't know that.

@Celestial Pegasus Well SSJRyu says that FW have resistance to memory manipulation.

Immeasurable is higher than infinite so it makes sense.

@Ryu Ok so he has resistance,cool.

"Also resistance to mind manip should allow resistance to such an ability as it is still mind manip."

Actually no, this is same issue as reality warping, the ability has sub abilities so just saying resistance to reality warping for example, doesn't explain what reality warping we are talking about, same thing here, memory manipulation is a specifice type of mind manipulation, and just cause you can resist your mind being controlled, doesn't mean you can resist your memories being erased. Two sperate abilties there, you already proved fw can resist memory manipulation though.

@Therefir If a character is beyond time, as is the case of a character with immeasurable speed, proof is required that a normal time stop would work on such a being.

FW still wins time stop or not since uxie isn't killing him with his regen, and he has resistance to mind control and brainwash, and even recalls original fw when everybody else was forgetting him due to erasure by towa. He can see Uxies skills coming from a mile away by seeing his attacks from the start and precog, doesn't need to look at him to fight, starts with more AP, keeps getting stronger as the battle goes on, copying all uxie skills even if he did lose his memories just by seeing them once, more versatility, multiple hax that can OHKO Uxie. So yeah.

@Celestial Pegasus So with that resistance FW would be able to win?.

Ehh fair enough. But FW2 won't be caught off guard by Uxie's memory manipulation with the Analysis ability and he'd know what he said getting into the moment the fight starts. Petrifaction is a good option. Uxie is opening it's eye, then FW2 spits into the eye. "OH GOD IT BURNS! WHY DOES IT BURN SO MUCH! WHYYYYY" (props to those who gets the reference)

If memory manipulation doesn't work, i also think fw wins fra, was just pointing out some things before.

Unless someone can convince me of why uxie wins.

Btw calc you really have been spamming these fw matches i see.

Celestial Pegasus said:
If memory manipulation doesn't work, i also think fw wins fra, was just pointing out some things before.
Unless someone can convince me of why uxie wins.

Btw calc you really have been spamming these fw matches i see.
With the infinite history pack coming out, who knows if his 2-C and 2-B ratings will stay longer.

I think we have over 7 already for FW XD

Well unless there are objections I guess we can start grace period for the battle. I am going to sleep now, but will check this tomorrow night.

Well Demigras magic which is the source of his mind control iirc "transcends human knowledge" and fw1 could resist that and fw2 is comparable so

Back