• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most hax DB character fights Zen'o's first loss

Well Demigra's magic is stated to transcend human knowledge, and FW resisted without issues.

Also, Uxie does still have that information manipulation to rely on. As the concept of knowledge, it can prevent you from processing knowledge and that kind of stuff.

I mean, if Mesprit has shown the ability to take away emotion, and Azelf with willpower, logically Uxie can do the same with knowledge, right?

Zenkaibattery1 said:
Annnnnd Future warrior lives long enough to mimic. He did literally master Mid-godly regen
You can't master things without the knowledge to even learn, dude...

The real cal howard said:
I mean, if Mesprit has shown the ability to take away emotion, and Azelf with willpower, logically Uxie can do the same with knowledge, right?
That's not what I'm questioning. Define take away knowledge that's not getting rid of memories. And then you have to think whether Uxie would do so willingly before FW does anything.

Oh, you meant what does that imply.

By definition, knowledge means "facts, information, and skills acquired by a person through experience or education; the theoretical or practical understanding of a subject." So basically, taking away that.

Truth be told, FWs resistance is the only reason Uxie doesn't win here, because he leads with that by simply opening his eyes, FW NEEDS that resistance to stand up to it.

My main question is if it holds up. Like, same reason Star Wars characters normally no-diff mind hax someone with resistance. If it does, good. If it doesn't, well...

Kinda?

It has a ton of attacks that instantly tag the opponent. Big aside from that it has a ton of ranges attacks and one swing is enough to kill.

The question is whether,

Does Demigra's Mind Hax "Transcending Human Knowledge" = Can match Uxie's.

Trying to tell which ones better....What a pain.

And the entire fight revolves around this.

I don't see why it wouldn't. Nobody in the universe, except Beerus and the likes, was able to resist Demigra's mind manipulation in the first xenoverse game IIRC.

I mean, does that compare to conceptually embodying knowledge of the universe? Again, I honestly don't know.

The real cal howard said:
I mean, does that compare to conceptually embodying knowledge of the universe? Again, I honestly don't know.
Embodying knowledge vs Transcending human knowledge....

Hmm....

Honestly Demigra's mind hax is really basic and is nothing like what Uxie can do so even though FW resists it it won't stop what Uxie does.

Also, Demigra's magic "transcending human knowledge" is obviously just flowery and shouldn't in any fashion make it similar to conceptually embodying knowledge.

You know what that means.

It took a Digimon and a Pokemon to do what Seiya and Dark Schneider couldn't.

Not really. I mean it actually depends of if Uxie decides to open those eyes. And even then, it just as valid as Alpha Inforce, Quo Vadis or Zeno Erasing. Or that incredibly dull Jedi Mind haxing.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Or that incredibly dull Jedi Mind haxing.
Adding to it.

<Ryuko via regen

<Accelerator via Vectors

<Beast via RFB

<Homulily mindscrew GG

Also

<Dante via Time Stop

<Mewtwo via Mindhax

<Fiamma via one shot.

Valid but Lazy....

Just gonna say this.

Given Uxie can counter Dialgas time hax, and its completely unaffected by Dialgas time hax when resetting the Universe, wouldn't that mean Uxie can kinda no sell FW time hax?

Back