• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phantom (Danny Phantom) vs Mira (Dragon Ball Xenoverse) (0-8-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
I'm not sure if Xenoverse characters still have a massive scaling chain and busted abilities like there Heroes counterparts which is why this is just a test really. If it's a stomp then it is what it is.

Match Rules
  • Both in Character
  • Speed is Equalized
  • Orginal Series Phantom vs Base Mira (Xenoverse 2)
  • Standard Battle Assumptions (Everything else)

Dan Phantom:

Mira (Dragon Ball Xenoverse): 8 (LordGriffin1000, Fezzih_007, TheGreatBanana, Vietthai96, LephyrTheRevanchist, Mariogoods, AStrangeverse, GlaceonGamez471,

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Well......shit, yeah Base Mira is haxless, he resists alot of stuffs, but that it, he gonna do the tranditional Dragon Ball thing: puch the guy in the front of him

Edit:
Doesn't he have the ability to interact with spirits/ghosts and a lot of resistances?
I forgot this question, yeah he has a ton of resistances and can interact with ghost and spirit just fine (he can interact with thing that even more non-physical thab ghost but anyway it not important) but that it, the guy first move gonna is energy blast at Phantom

Actually even base Mira (Heroes) also haxless lol hax lord is top tier beings from both games

Last edited:
No, It would make a stomp.
Alright, I'll leave him as is.
I think this battles comes down to who is more skilled.
Well, Fu is obviously more skilled in term of hand to hand combat and so on. Though Dan focus more on the use of his abilities in combat such as duplication, Ghostly Wail and energy restraints (the last of which Fu can effortlessly escape from due to his lifting strength).

Edit: Lol I ment Mira, not Fu.

Last edited:
wait, why it is Fu now, Fu isn't just skilled, but extremely skilled and smart too, and this guy rarely go for direct fighting, he gonna hax from distance cause he love experiment on his victim

Well, Fu is obviously more skilled in term of hand to hand combat and so on. Though Dan focus more on the use of his abilities in combat such as duplication, Ghostly Wail and energy restraints (the last of which Fu can effortlessly escape from due to his lifting strength).
Fu? But the Guy we using is Mira?

wait, why it is Fu now, Fu isn't just skilled, but extremely skilled and smart too, and this guy rarely go for direct fighting, he gonna hax from distance cause he love experiment on his victim
Fu? But the Guy we using is Mira?
Son of a b×××× my bad, I ment Mira. I wrote Fu by accident.

Well Mira can either abuse his high LS to crush and restrain Danny. He can also use his RE to adapt to most of dany's dangerous abilites and can also absorb him.
Dan can escape his grasp by simply breaking himself down through body control. Dan also has Reactive Evolution, and absorption would potentially result in possession depending on Mira' s resistance level.

Mita's RE allowes him to adapt to abilities mid combat, including those of Dark ki. Plus he has also resistence to The dark factor's posession and has vegeta cells in him who also resists posession. So posession isn't a viable wincon.
Tho, how does Dan's posession work?

Mita's RE allowes him to adapt to abilities mid combat, including those of Dark ki.
Dan's works in combat as well since it's the same as Danny Phantom's.
Plus he has also resistence to The dark factor's posession and has vegeta cells in him who also resists posession. So posession isn't a viable wincon.
Tho, how does Dan's posession work?
Dan's possession has 4-D potency and works on a biological level (molecular), mental level (subconscious), spirit (soul) and corrupts through his evil, and has 5 layers of potency. It requires contact with the target as the ghost enters the target.

Son of a b×××× my bad, I ment Mira. I wrote Fu by accident.
Could it be that Griffin is secretly Fu fan
Dan's possession has 4-D potency and works on a biological level (molecular), mental level (subconscious), spirit (soul) and corrupts through his evil, and has 5 layers of potency. It requires contact with the target as the ghost enters the target.
Well that bad shit then, Mira has less resistance layer, still Mira can go for absorption if Dan try to possesses him

Could it be that Griffin is secretly Fu fan
NO... probably... only a little. Him an Hearts are the two characters from Heroes that I was interested in.
Well that bad shit then, Mira has less resistance layer
Crap.

Is Mira the type of guy to use large scale energy attacks? If so Dan doesn't know Mira can interact with his forms of intangibility which would be devastating since he likes wouldn't potentially take the attack seriously.

Is Mira the type of guy to use large scale energy attacks? If so Dan doesn't know Mira can interact with his forms of intangibility which would be devastating since he likes wouldn't potentially take the attack seriously.
Yes, his first or second move, depend on situation, if Dan go for close combat, Mira will close combat first, if Dan trying to keep distance, Mira will throw Ki blast, and Ki blast explosion can already do AoE damage

I'm going to vote Mira.

Mira possesses better combat skill and lifting strength which would allow him to handle Dan fairly easily in that regard, and due to verse equalization, Mira would be able to sense the power behind Dan's Ghostly Wail (which can get up to 100x his normal power). Their Reactive Evolution would work against each other's, and since duplication weakens the copies, Mira should still be capable of holding up against 4 solid copies of Dan with his skill. His sensing capabilities would allow him to follow Dan even if he turns invisible.

Dan's most valid win conditions would be possession, now while this is solid, he only uses it to gain the power of his opponent or if the opportunity arises but it won't be his go to thing as Mira won't desplay any noticable abilities Dan would want. So it's something that wouldn't likely happen early on in the fight. His only other win method would be outlasting Mira but I'd say that would take some time as he doesn't have anything that would pressure him to waste a ton of energy since they would be relatively the same so that's a later win condition.

Without knowing Mira can interact with his forms of intangibility, Dan could potentially be devastated by an attack if he turned into a cloud of smoke or became formless energy to evade it as that lowers his durability, as seen when Danny entered a non solid state, Sam casually tossed a book at him and it split him in half before quickly reforming. Since Mira would be hitting not just Dan's physical form, his Low-Godly regeneration wouldn't cover being obliterated in that scenario.

So I'd say Mira has a more possibly chance at winning early on but it lowers as the fight goes on. But it's enough for me to give him the win.

Mira for Griffin reason then, still is Dan's possession is instant or it take time for him to slowly overtaking his opponent??
Possession in Danny Phantom takes about this long for people who don't resist it on that level but when someone has comparable resistance to it's potency, it's about this long because of the struggle before fully taking hold.

Possession in Danny Phantom takes about this long for people who don't resist it on that level but when someone has comparable resistance to it's potency, it's about this long because of the struggle before fully taking hold.
Well, ngl, that suck, and since Mira posseses Vegeta abilities, he gonna struggle well until he purge Dan out when he realize Dan gonna possesses him, while he isn't brightest tool, he has data of skillful and combat intellectual being like Vegeta and Goku, he gonna realize what he need to do fast

Well, ngl, that suck, and since Mira posseses Vegeta abilities, he gonna struggle well until he purge Dan out when he realize Dan gonna possesses him, while he isn't brightest tool, he has data of skillful and combat intellectual being like Vegeta and Goku, he gonna realize what he need to do fast
I thought Mira doesn't have the level of resistance though? Unless the resistance is comparable to Dan's potency, there won't be a struggle.

Last edited:
He posseses CC Vegeta ability to resist possession and all Bio-Demn Android resist Mechikabura attempt to possess, it just only 1 layer above baseline iirc, which < Dan possession potency
Yeah, so possession would still work immediately given Dan/Danny have possessed people with higher resistance then that without issue.

Yeah, so possession would still work immediately given Dan/Danny have possessed people with higher resistance then that without issue.
I mean yeah, but since from the timeframe of Dan possession i think Mira can well recognize the danger and purge him out, CC Vegeta do the same manner when he get possessed (note that Vegeta know he being possessed, just let the guy fighting with CC Goku for a while before decide "god damn it you suck now out of my body"

I mean yeah, but since from the timeframe of Dan possession i think Mira can well recognize the danger and purge him out, CC Vegeta do the same manner when he get possessed (note that Vegeta know he being possessed, just let the guy fighting with CC Goku for a while before decide "god damn it you suck now out of my body"
Timeframe? It happens the moment he enters the body, which just takes a second which would be hard to processes. If your refering to this one I linked, it's specifically because the resistance was comparable that it becomes a struggle (Which isn't the case in this fight given Dan has several layers of potency higher).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back