• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most hax DB character fights Zen'o's first loss

If upgrades go through, I'm fairly sure this could be locked up and a new thread can be made on the updated profiles.

If the speed upgrade is accepted FW can use time stop against Uxie.

Akreious said:
If upgrades go through, I'm fairly sure this could be locked up and a new thread can be made on the updated profiles.
if a new thread is created, Cal can vote now OvO

Because Time Stop works against enemies with the same speed (Towa, Mira, Demigra, Etc.) as FW2 (which would either be infinite or immeasurable), thereby then now being able to affect Uxie as FW2 is able to time stop/skip Immeasurable speed opponents.

The same reason why time-stop can affect Giratina when he is on the Distortion World; powerful enough hax.

Akreious said:
Because Time Stop works against enemies with the same speed (Towa, Mira, Demigra, Etc.) as FW2 (which would either be infinite or immeasurable), thereby then now being able to affect Uxie as FW2 is able to time stop/skip Immeasurable speed opponents.
Not without feats it doesn't.

Ah k, so basically if immeasurable goes through then it would be able to work on Uxie.

Kk. We should wait to see if it goes through yet or not though.

What do you mean? If you use Time Stop against Towa/Mira/Demigra in the games, it affects them. If their speed is upgraded to Immeasurable, then FW2's Time Stop would affect immeasurable speed beings.

Akreious said:
What do you mean? If you use Time Stop against Towa/Mira/Demigra in the games, it affects them. If their speed is upgraded to Immeasurable, then FW2's Time Stop would affect immeasurable speed beings.
Is it a main plot point or cutscene? If not, then it's chalked up to game mechanics.

@Dragonmasterxyz

Dunno. I only played Xenoverse 1, you'll have to call someone more knowledgable than me in the XV2 storyline.

Future Warrior has my vote. Information Analysis (He would have knowledge of all of Uxie's abilities) + Precog (Will anticipate and avoid everyone of Uxie's attacks) + Multiversal Level Danmaku = Uxie's Loss. If that isn't enough, then Future Warrior can mimic all of Uxie's abilities, including the memory erasure since FW would have resistance as SSJRyu1 points out.

Is it a main plot point or cutscene? If not, then it's chalked up to game mechanics.

He only uses it as a skill in regular fights. It doesn't actually appear in the main story.

Steve Rogers1 said:
Future Warrior has my vote. Information Analysis (He would have knowledge of all of Uxie's abilities) + Precog (Will anticipate and avoid everyone of Uxie's attacks) + Multiversal Level Danmaku = Uxie's Loss. If that isn't enough, then Future Warrior can mimic all of Uxie's abilities, including the memory erasure since FW would have resistance as SSJRyu1 points out.
NLF at its finest. FW definitely isnt copying conceptual lvl memory manip, which he still has no resistance to good enough to stop it.

Multiversal? This match, for now anyway, is 2-C.

Memory manip isnt a move so he wouldnt be aware of it. Its literally just Uxie opening its eyes. Even with precog, all FW would see is that. Its not a specific technique.

And again, having Precog doesnt automatically mean you avoid whatever the opponent has. Especially when all Uxie needs to do is look at FW.

Now I'm not sure about Information Analysis fully, but I feel like you're undercutting it a little too much Kukui. Memory Manipulation is as much as an ability as a move, much like Super Souls. Just because it isn't plainly cut as "OH THIS IS A MOVE! HEY THIS IS A MOVE!" doesn't mean that the ability itself is suddenly exempt from Information Analysis.

Yes, it's an ability, but its not a specific technique done in conventional ways that FW would be able to view or make out. It's something done just by literally looking at that opponent, that's it. There's no real physical distinction between Uxie opening his eyes and memories being erased and a blast or actual move being released/activated that erases memories.

FW can definitely see the latter because it's an actual viewable move. But the latter is just eyes looking and something happening with no sign or anything that something will happen until it...well...does. And unless someone has evidence of FWs Info Analysis doing this im calling NLF on it.

don't you love it when you write a long comment with long reasons and thought out stuff, but then you lose it cuz for some reason reply just deleted your comment?

anyway, since i ain't retyping stuff, FW FRA

Exactly. Not only is Uxies memory manip not actually called that as its not a move, but going off of names alone can be very backfiring and dumb.

It would be like saying FW is stupid enough to believe Gogetas Big Bamg Kamahemaha is actually a big bang.

Based on? Because him being 4-A wouldn't be a thing if that was true. Its wank otherwise.

And it wouldnt matter. The Big Bang Kamehameha isnt a literal big bang, just an energy attack despite the name.

Supernova (Both, Frieza and Sephiroth) > Actual Supernova

Big Bang Attack > Big Bang

Big Bang Kirby < Big Bang

...Someone's pissed ovo

Why would that even remotely matter to the point im trying to make at all?

FW wouldnt be stupid enough to believe anime Gogetas attack is a literal big bang if ever to know about it, fight or not. The point is being missed here.

So... this can be submitted guys. This is way in favour of FW at this point, I'm sure we're still allowed to discuss either way.

Reasons that are still very flawed as pointed out.

@Anonymou

Again, you are missing the point of thr example. Its to show an attack name doesnt mean the attack is literally what its titled as.

Eye contact kinda isn't an issue at all. Again, Uxies memory erase isnt a technique so FW isn't going to know looking in Uxies eyes will erase his memories and he has no reason not to look into Uxies eyes when he's giving his attention to his opponent. Kinda like in any fight ever.

Back