• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The MCU changes. Edit: Looks like we need to finalize some stuff and we need to do more work on the calcs

The pen or the sword said:
Allright how do you want to calc vibranuim then? How do we compare its alloyed form to its non alloyed form. how much kinetic energy can it take? We have no idea. Its good feat but as I understand it not a qauntifiable feat,
whats the timestamp for the earth quake feat.
i don't know much for both feats. but we take low ends of vibranium for the alloy IMO. it seems fair and the earthquake I don't think anything less than 7.0 magnitude earthquake would knock people down, though that's only the core. The entire city would feel it like 3.0 - 4.0 magnitude.

What? No tell me when in the video the earth quake takes place, if it's the one Im thinking of youll be lucky to get town level for it. (Actually if Its the one Im thinking of it very well might not fit the range for earthquake calcs.

Distance is to small to be an earth quake... Vibranuim isn't qauntifiable it's a plot device that does what ever the heck the writers want, also what scene does hulk dent virbranuim.

The pen or the sword said:
What? No tell me when in the video the earth quake takes place, if it's the one Im thinking of youll be lucky to get town level for it. (Actually if Its the one Im thinking of it very well might not fit the range for earthquake calcs.
The one at start of the scene, how we can call it? It's a small earthquake and shockwave and a pretty good feat. Some people claim it's 700k tons because it moved. A building , what do you think? About vibranium let's use the low end kinetic durability.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Um no, knocking people down is very minor for an earthquake. It is knocking buildings down that are high into the richer scale
I know but it's still haven't been calced yet.

two users named Erkan12 and The_Hajduk have pointed this out in comic vine.

We have different standards then comic vine and that earth quake seems to small to fit our definition for earth qauke feats. The area affected isn't nearly large enough.

Revan Laha said:
Hey? What about Hulk causing an earthquake here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3MTuLd4U2o

Surtur's Dragon was also stated to be powerful enough to cause earthquakes
As I and many others mentioned the area effected isn't enough to be considered a real earthqauke (Even if it was large enough it knocks down a few people doubt your getting past 7c with that feat). A statement about earthquakes is worthless without any idea of how large/devestating they are, Sutur dies to that explosion....

It's this going to go eternally?

Where we draw the line between Indexing Stats and Humanity?

┬┐Did we created those threads out our human anxiety or our human anxiety was manifested out of those threads?

The struggles of modern MEN and TECHNOLOGY.

We got a calc member to accept the calc, Shouldn't that signal the calc is valid??

I don't know, I just want to finish these revisions, we are just going back to the drawing board every time and reaching the same conclusion here

From DontTalkDT regarding the Tesseract feat:

"I think the calc is probably fine on paper, unless special measures were taken to prevent the cube from cooling (which are for example the reason why nuclear fusion reactors can be extremly hot without gigantic amounts of energy being involved.)"

Yeah pretty sure the tesseract can be interacted with and possibly even destroyed with means other then heating it, which would throw thanos feat of shattering it into question...And the metorite feat involves variable speed and the impacts are far smaller then those you would find in 6c impacts.

To my understanding the calc is entirely reliant on the tesseracts ability to tank 120 million k. Its assumed thanos had to output the same amount of energy to destroy it.

Banner said that'd be the temperature needed to break the Coulomb Barrier, which seems to be something that stops a body from undergoing a nuclear reaction. But apparently Selvig was able to find a way to not need to do that, so I'm not sure if the cube was ever exposed to all that heat.

Revan Laha said:
I just want mommy Hela to be Tier 6
@revan Im pretty sure she's not going to be regardless of the ongoing tier 6 discussion, sutur dies to a tier 6 explosion and is normally well below that ap, and shes below sutur. More she doesn't even live long enough to die to the explosion..I think she might be 7b?

@sped Pretty sure it's never exposed to that heat, they just use it in a different manner, further it's a single therotical statement that we never see put into practice...

@revan Im pretty sure she's not going to be regardless of the ongoing tier 6 discussion, sutur dies to a tier 6 explosion and is normally well below that ap, and shes below sutur. More she doesn't even live long enough to die to the explosion..I think she might be 7b?

@sped Pretty sure it's never exposed to that heat, they just use it in a different manner, further it's a single therotical statement that we never see put into practice...

What about that Low 6-B calc Spino did about moving rings of Nidavellir?

Well for one unless we assume thor and hulk are above sutur it's a massive outlier as a 6c explosion was enough to kill him, someone hulk couldn't even really harm beyond jumping on his face. (I also still argue about wether it should even be ap applicable, all thor did was break some ice and the rings move on their own from their, to me it should just be a lifting strength feat) Theres no way we can scale the main cast that high that early without some major contradictions.

Back