• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Man who Loved Me Without Fear (5-4-0)

Nobu was a ninja who claimed to have centuries of experience, Punisher was a part of an elite military squad and clears complexes filled with other trained assassins for a Thursday, and Bullseye is a character with God-level aim

DareDevil kept dodging those accuracies with his super hearing. Well, more like avoiding.

ElixirBlue said:
DareDevil kept dodging those accuracies with his super hearing. Well, more like avoiding.
Well that is super impressive beating Bullseye but guns aren't even a factor in this fight anyway since both can dodge bullets

Ninja feat is also seriously impressive especially with its experience but with Grant and Alec and Hinx being the master assassins they are, it's still fairly close.

Perhaps Incon might be a better result? It's pretty tricky to see which one has fought the better opponents

Well that is super impressive beating Bullseye but guns aren't even a factor in this fight anyway since both can dodge bullets

Bond dodges straight shoots. Daredevil dodges ricochets that can come from any angles other than from the gunman himself.

I'm just noting who has flexibility with dodging, as Bond, i'm guessing, is going to lead with guns.

I hate that I can't vote on my own thread.
Perhaps Incon might be a better result? It's pretty tricky to see which one has fought the better opponents

Well, if experience is comparable, maybe their hax are a factor, and currently, Daredevil's hax look far more... useful, to say the least

Most of the hax is like enhanced senses which allows him to fight because he is blind. That won't matter here much with equal experience and similar skill

@Arsenal Massive Downplay... when has there ever been a Daredevil thing where his senses only "compensate" for his blindness? He can predict moves of an opponent from a single twitch by them, before anything even connects

In my defense, I was just going off what I saw in the thread. Isn't the entire point behind DD is that his other senses are heightened to superhuman levels because he's blind. This allows him to dodge attacks and sense incoming attacks with ease because he can detect them with his other abilities ?

If so yeah his hearing and other senses does compensate for his blindness and helps him greatly

What I'm saying is, these abilities while incredibly helpful, help him to achieve a certain level. If Bond is as good as him, DD's abilities don't make him better, it's what gets him to this level in the first place

No, he's good despite those abilities. This Daredevil has been trained from the age of eight till adulthood by his mentor Stick, who is a master ninja sensei, who has taught his exceptional fighting techniques on par with other ninjas on the show, and Matt had surpassed him considerably. Not saying Spy-training is easy, but c'mon, it's gotta be less inclusive than this...

Of course he's good without them. But he wouldn't BE Daredevil without those abilities.

All the foremantioned feats and AP feats he had. Did they happen before or after he had these abilities ? If it was before then I'll happily stand aside and say they give him an advantage in the fight.

But even then, they've both achieved similar feats anyway like we said and Daredevil did those feats (I'm assuming) with those abilities. By doing similar feats, they'd be even despite the abilities DD has IMO

Not trying to be rude or disrespectful or downplay anyone either. Sorry if it came across this way

Nah, it's cool. I didn't come off like that, my tone doesn't translate well on text, so I sound wayyyy more aggressive than I actually am. It's my fault

This thread title is impossible for me to read without the word "fanfiction" coming to mind.

Back