• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Man who Loved Me Without Fear (5-4-0)

Pretty skilled. He can fend off ninjas who had been trained their entire lives, and fight off the Punisher, who is a highly trained marine.

IIRC Daredevil's suit is semi-bulletproof and he has dodged guns before, so it'll end up in close range combat. They should be about as skilled but Daredevil's more agile and his armor should also be an advantage, so this sounds like a win for him.

It's said that he has only firearms anyway, which I find kinda weird since he doesn't really have any gadgets that'd break the match

Oh whoops. I missed that.

This makes it even more decisive for DD since they both are even in AP but one has a bullet proof suit

I can allow 9-B gadgets for Bond if that makes it fair, I just assumed that it may have been a stomp the other way around

I don't think he has anything that'd turn the situation around.

I'm actually switching and giving this to Bond now. I've had a rethink and Daredevil took down Marines which is incredibly impressive. However, so has James honestly and he's beaten trained assassins rather easily including ninjas. So I think Bond can actually beat this version of DD in a fist fight.

While some of his Arsenal is useless, some will be effective anyway. Laser watch can stun DD as well as the taser. Thermovision means he won't lose sight of DD if he tried anything either.

So yeah going with Bond now actually. Armour might help Daredevil last longer but Bond should be able to overcome it

Well, to be fair, Daredevil has taken out multiple ninjas at once in the Defenders show, and he does have range by accurately throwing his batons. Also, looking into his show, Frank is technically more than just a marine, he had been a patt of a highly skilled taskforce that the Military was using for kidnappings and stuff.

Oh well, vote counted

DareDevil FRA

It's more of a combat reason, for me. Daredevil has challenged a varied of weaponry and has dealt with a man, Bullseye, who is able to have frighteningly, unorthodox accuracy.

His hearing can reach ranged an entire building and possibly a few blocks. With his hearing, he can measure someone's vital functions and read their behavior and emotions.

Should have never said "either way" huh Arsenal?

Also, just realized, Daredevil's Precog and Enhanced Senses are a factor too, so

Zark2099 said:
Should have never said "either way" huh Arsenal?

Also, just realized, Daredevil's Precog and Enhanced Senses are a factor too, so
How does his precog work?

Enhanced Senses is just him being blind and his hearing is amplified right ?

@Arsenal More so Analytical Prediction, he can easily predict his opponents' moves by listening to their heartbeat, breathing patterns, minute scuffling etc., etc.

Hearing, smelling, touching, all amplified, but kinda on a super high level, so

Oddly, Daredevil has several time anticipated attacks before they connected. Yeah, it mostly comes from his super hearing but it still warns him in advance, in situations eye sight would be useless.

I see. That's helpful but it still points me back to Bond having more feats against better opposition like I pointed out earlier.

Don't get me wrong, that's all super cool and now I wanna watch the show even more, but since he still has the same feats as before, Bond still is slightly more skilled IMO and has had slightly tougher experiences

Wow, both are evening up in score. Y'all do know both have valid reasons, right?

As Arsenal puts it,

Bond has beaten people like Alec Trevelyan, Mr. Hinx and Red Grant whom are all assassins/ex spies which military and spy level physical training.
Daredevil has comparable experience fighting master-ninjas, ex-marines and ex-spies, who I might argue have more skill than the people Arsenal listed

Zark2099 said:
As Arsenal puts it,
That's very debatable considering Red Grant and Hinx were considered master assassins/agents and top agent of SPECTRE and Alec was considered as good as Bond or better.

That's not to under sell DD by the way. But even Grant who is more than likelybthe weakest of three was still a master assassin and in hand to hand combat, Bond bestest him rather easily when they were facing properly

Back