• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Long Awaited SCP Upgrade

Weekly consider this an official warning. Stop stonewalling, stop misrepresenting things by claiming people who don't agree actualy agree with you, and share scans for once in your life, please. That, or just stop.
The scans. Are in. The OP. Im not stonewalling. People are discussing things that are not part of this revision and are basing their arguments and disagreements off of those things. Read the thread please.

People brought in new evidence and reinterpreted what was there. Facts changed.
The problem is the new evidence has nothing to do with the revision at hand. This revision is about the structure of the Yeaod multiverse, while the stuff about 4555 and the Noosphere are explicitly stated to exist OUTSIDE of Yesod

The noosphere tangent went on for exactly 5 posts, and is now resolved. You've been stonewalling for well over 100 posts.

Can we please stop misinterpreting what I said on Noosphere, and bringing it up. The way I said it was to counter a single point weekly made on low 1-C on the current articles, it has no general significance.

Can we please stop misinterpreting what I said on Noosphere, and bringing it up. The way I said it was to counter a single point weekly made on low 1-C on the current articles, it has no general significance.
I havent been talking about the Low 1-C stuff on the profiles though

There has been no change in standards that puts multiple infinite multiverses above 2-A. I have pointed this out to you repeatedly.

There has been no change in standards that puts multiple infinite multiverses above 2-A. I have pointed this out to you repeatedly.
Uncountably infinite multiverses that contain uncountably infinite universes is now Low 1-C according to Ultime. This is the structure of the Yesod Multiverse

Uncountably infinite multiverses that contain uncountably infinite universes is now Low 1-C. This is the structure of the Yesod Multiverse
So, again, you're going back to the one Ad Astra statement, which was only accepted at likely Low 1-C.

Or maybe the 4555 statement as well, which you keep saying that you're not using.

So, again, you're going back to the one Ad Astra statement, which was only accepted at likely Low 1-C.

Or maybe the 4555 statement as well, which you keep saying that you're not using.
No, I'm going to the numerous quotes of Yesod containing that many universes and multiverses

4555 is not part of this revision, hence why it was removed from the op

No, I'm going to the numerous quotes of Yesod containing that many universes and multiverses

4555 is not part of this revision, hence why it was removed from the op
Please point towards the "numerous quotes" of Yesod containing uncountably infinitely many multiverses that contain uncountably infinitely many universes. Or even just one or the other. Since you only have one quote like this in the OP, and the quotes on the profiles only mention "infinitely" many, without the uncountable part.

I already have, multiple times. Getting real tired of people just straight up ignoring my posts out of personal bias against me and making me do things over and over ad infinitum because they refuse to believe that I could possibly be correct

I already have, multiple times. Getting real tired of people just straight up ignoring my posts out of personal bias against me and making me do things over and over ad infinitum because they refuse to believe that I could possibly be correct
You’re staff and you’ve been stonewalling for a whole hour. Why are you making this so difficult? I don’t understand why you can’t listen to people.

You’re staff and you’ve been stonewalling for a whole hour. Why are you making this so difficult? I don’t understand why you can’t listen to people.
Ah yes I've been stonewalling my own thread that I spent a year making, makes total sense. It's impossible for the other party to be wrong or to be using points that are irrelevant to the discussion to argue against it, it must be me that's wrong.

...So you're not gonna post those other quotes, or even add them to the OP? You're just gonna keep repeating that everyone else is wrong and that you're not providing evidence because they'll ignore it anyway?

At least 2-A, likely Low 1-C also looks good to me, for the record.

And can everyone calm the hell down. I don't care who's fault it is, all I'm seeing is a giant circle of "no you're stone walling" and it's frankly childish. A good chunk of you are staff. You should be better than this.

@DaReaperMan You have a bad habit of making arguments worse. Stop egging people on.

After this revision (which will make 682 even harder to kill then it already is, so more incons for the incon god), we'll have a 682 hax addition and revision thread.

I will not be applying this myself. I will not be replying to this thread again. Apply this thread as you se fit.

Back