• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Lion's Sin of Pride vs The Sin of Pride

Memes aside, I have some difficulty in beliving Escanor can win against the literal Embodiment of Pride in Digimon. I know how monsterously strong, especially as The One, though I doubt he can take Lucemon with the X-antibody

Khulmach said:
Memes aside, I have some difficulty in beliving Escanor can win against the literal Embodiment of Pride in Digimon.
I know how monsterously strong, especially as The One, though I doubt he can take Lucemon with the X-antibody
I mean, tbf The One Escanor can't even beat a Champion Digimon, better yet any of Lucemon's forms.

In all Fun and Games, Escanor is simply an avatar of Lucemon and even if his Pride somehow got surpassed by Escanor, his pride would get upgraded by doing absolutely nothing.

Well in that case, they do not even fight but rather talk(having an argument) about who is more prideful and eventually go to eat biscuits.

Lucemon enjoys his company because of how Prideful Escanor is.

Actually, nothing is more prideful than my God escanor. Watch your tone. He is the only one that decides anything at all. Because he said so. Just how it is. Deal with it or leave

Funny thing is that Lucemon has the exact mindset and is literally the conceptual embodiment of Pride. So Escanor's pride is only due to Lucemon existing and is only a subset of the real deal.

You lucky i can't upload images for some reason, anyway, he is only the embodiment of pride for as long as Escanor allows it. Know your place human

Escanor only has pride because Lucemon wills it and Escanor's pride strengthen Lucemon's own. Please, mortal, bow before the True Sin of Pride Lucemon. A fraud has no place here.

Back