• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you illiterate or can't read? When have I ever said those things?

And that's funny coming from the guy who kept spamming Speed is Equal and Escanor is stronger, faster, etc. Despite the CRT not being finished nor applied.
Are you illiterate or can’t read I never argued for speed I argued about this being useless as it will be a stomp since we have upgraded ongoing it will just be biased informations on Thor and Escanor’s profiles
When I’m saying you i’m talking about the Escanor opps in this thread

Is escaper's amps not dependent on the time of day? If that's the case then how could thor not outskill and win?

Is escaper's amps not dependent on the time of day? If that's the case then how could thor not outskill and win?
It’s dependent on his will using Rhitta he uses it when it’s necessary
The point for Thor skills isn’t really that good and Escanor has an accepted AP that’s far higher this thread is nonsense we should close it and go on

I don’t see how it’s a problem if it’s accepted y’all argued for a degree to heat resistance that isn’t exactly specified in the profiles that doesn’t matter since it’s factual
You know what is accepted and on the profile? Thor's heat resistance (even if it isn't specified, it's still there).

You know what is accepted but not on the profile? Escanor's AP upgrade.

For the billionth damn time, get it applied to the profile if it's accepted.

guys just ignore him, this guy is giving me Speedster 2.0 vibes,

the match already is in Grace just wait till the end of it okay?
ALL i’m arguing for is shuting this page down since we’ll have to re do this NNT supporters aren’t even Here it’s just nonsense to keep discussing it if it’ll be retconned soon i also am in my right to argue without y’all being toxic And antagonistic towards me

You know what is accepted and on the profile? Thor's heat resistance (even if it isn't specified, it's still there).

You know what is accepted but not on the profile? Escanor's AP upgrade.

For the billionth damn time, get it applied to the profile if it's accepted.
By Asura is making the scaling chains i’ll just stop arguing And make the exact same VS thread once it’s accepted to get a stomp if y’all think it’s better

I could say the same « Get it written on the profile first » that’s just stupid that’s ALL i was saying

Could you quote it please i don’t remember saying that if i did i was wrong speed is esualised anyway no one has speed advantage
Hum he doesn’t need Time to grow that’s the point i’m trying to make in character once faced with overwhelming power he just turns instantly in his the One form also It’s equal speed Thor couldn’t « kill him » instantly
NNT power lvls aren’t about magic it’s also physicals he can sense that too his AP advantage won’t give him instant kill especially in equal speed Escanor will just power up using Rhitta once threatened
That’s how i see it Thor wouldn’t insta kill due to the Equal speed Escanor will land hits And passively power up
IF threatened he’ll power up using Rhitta Also his own Heat power will stack And Amp his Damage Thor can’t regen due to Sunshine Escanor tanked multiple hits from people overwhelming him too
Yeah AM Meli wasn’t light years better tho he wasn’t threatening his Life as Thor would do
Speed is Equalized i don’t see how Thor would instantly land his axe

Anyways Escanor is getting upgraded isn’t slower so shouldn’t be overwhelmed due to speed stats was able to fight AM Meli And even DK i don’t see Thor winning

I have IRL stuff to do i’ll stop it Here but we should close this since Escanor stomps with the accepted upgrade

😹 it was already ongoing And his AP advantage isn’t enough to one shot there is no speed advantage And i’m not really convinced about the skills advantage Escanor has Great Stamina too he endured shots that should be lethal

Now Escanor has a large AP advantage
Passive amp
Rhitta that will fuel him anyways
He’ll use the heat of Thor abilities to amp himself
No speed advantage
I don’t see Thor winning this one it’s now a Stomp we should close the discussion to avoid having to redo this

guys just ignore him, this guy is giving me Speedster 2.0 vibes,

the match already is in Grace just wait till the end of it okay?
So could we just close this thread
-Retconned infos
-No NNT supporters except me
-Upgrades going on for NNT
If not Then I’ll vote for Thor since i don’t want to become rude to people here

Escanor could stall AM Meliodas long enough while Meliodas aimed at the vital spots multiple times.

Against Thor he he doesn't need the one to win and he instantly loses?

Meliodas is more skilled than Thor..

Come on..

The reason Thor wins is skill.. just skill.. which is better than the Avengers team? Nah man. The are all skilled in different was. Tbh captain America is more skilled than Thor..

Yeah i was arguing for them having no speed advantage And Escanor being able in verse to contenu with faster individuals sorry if i expressed myself poorly

And how you're arguing is exactly the same way as speedster, which if you don't know people have an intolerance to.
I don’t see how i think i argued well And gave evidence that you avoided by spamming « at night » as if these situations were not just desesperate
But anyway it’s not a reason to become antagonistic to me especially in a 3 v 1 situation while avoiding my point
(You went circular not understanding my point and you are trying to keep this open despite it being retconned that’s all i’m saying this thread shouldn’t exist)

And how you're arguing is exactly the same way as speedster, which if you don't know people have an intolerance to.
Anyway as i told my point stand still we shouldn’t be discussing something if it’s getting upgraded it’ll lead to inconsistencies on the profiles i think you can understand the fact that we don’t want Thor to have a lose in his profile in a few weeks due to an AP stomp i’m not trying to sound rude or anything but you clearly saw the lack of interest for this debate

I don’t see how i think i argued well And gave evidence that you avoided by spamming « at night » as if these situations were not just desesperate
But anyway it’s not a reason to become antagonistic to me especially in a 3 v 1 situation while avoiding my point
As far as I'm concerned everyone in this thread, one way or another, answered your points, you just chose to ignore them in favor of your own, since you believe yourself to be the only one knowledgeable about Escanor.

As far as I'm concerned everyone in this thread, one way or another, answered your points, you just chose to ignore them in favor of your own, since you believe yourself to be the only one knowledgeable about Escanor.
I don’t believe I’m the only knowledgeable person about Escanor I never even stated that

I argued about the situations in which he used his storage that are desesperate situations not « at night » situations

I also explained how Escanor wouldn’t get one shot since the AP advantage isn’t massive

I also believe Thor won’t be able to Aim easily for his head to one shot

I asked about how in character Thor would be aiming to kill instantly since someone made the point of him choping Escanor’s head off

And most of all I explained how this thread is useless and I’ll stand still

Lack of interest my ass, this thread was already in Grace.
Sorry but you are just really annoying.
We specified that we did not want to make VS Threads as NNT is getting massive upgrades actually y’all just ignored it despite me saying it was useless
Just don’t find excuses to your behavior i gave explanations about how I feel about it you are 3 and i’m alone you’ll just try to discredit me saying I argue like Speedster let’s wait until the upgrade we’ll see if y’all want to debate that still

Sorry but you are just really annoying.
Same to you.
We specified that we did not want to make VS Threads as NNT is getting massive upgrades actually y’all just ignored it despite me saying it was useless
Yeah, because the match was over already before you arrived.
Just don’t find excuses to your behavior
The same could be said for you as well.
i gave explanations about how I feel about it you are 3 and i’m alone you’ll just try to discredit me saying I argue like Speedster
Because you did.
let’s wait until the upgrade we’ll see if y’all want to debate that still
So your gonna debate after Upgrades? Talk about being spiteful.

Same to you.
I am not trying to be antagonistic YOU are

Irrelevant to what I’m saying we already told we don’t want to do VS Threads until the upgrade

Actually I am not the one trying to use retconned content just for it to be removed in a week I didn’t force the MCU community into a debate while they stated that they didn’t want to

Because you did.
I don’t see how but trying to discredit someone that didn’t even particupate in this thread is dumb and you didn’t respond any of my previous questions

Yeah one more time you are just making strawmans I told you let’s wait for this thread until NNT upgrades are finished (Since we gently stated that we did not want to bring things that are getting retconned anyway) to see if y’all want to debate that still cause Escanor is already accepted to be stronger even though it ain’t on the profiles yet It will be we already asked y’all respectfully to stop the VS threads just stop it respect our opinions

Same to you.

Because you did.

Do you have any other way to talk like an instagram or are you Willing to open à private message chat with me (idk how to open one) since you just completely misinterpretated most of What i’m saying

Irrelevant to what I’m saying we already told we don’t want to do VS Threads until the upgrade
No NNT supporter said anything like that when this thread started.
Actually I am not the one trying to use retconned content just for it to be removed in a week I didn’t force the MCU community into a debate while they stated that they didn’t want to
You do realize we have Removal Threads used for outdated matches?
I don’t see how but trying to discredit someone that didn’t even particupate in this thread is dumb
Seems you didn't understand then. We're aren't arguing about speedster we're arguing against you because you behave just like speedster.
and you didn’t respond any of my previous questions
So the multiple back and forths between multiple users with you isn't enough of a response.
Yeah one more time you are just making strawmans I told you let’s wait for this thread until NNT upgrades are finished (Since we gently stated that we did not want to bring things that are getting retconned anyway) to see if y’all want to debate that still cause Escanor is already accepted to be stronger even though it ain’t on the profiles yet
How hypocritical of you, saying this match is invalid but being fine with the Natsu VS Escanor fight.
It will be we already asked y’all respectfully to stop the VS threads just stop it respect our opinions
So why didn't you say anything in the Natsu VS Escanor thread?

What OBH said. Even if we assume that humans are pure carbon, which has a higher sublimation point than the rest of a human, it’s still only 3,000-4,000 degrees Celsius to vaporise them.
Thank you guys, i was way off the mark here, Wow deadass thought itd take atleast over 10k.

Wait Escanor has an accepted AP upgrade that hasn’t been applied yet, that’ll make this match a stomp? Or am i trippin. Is that what’s being said?

Wait Escanor has an accepted AP upgrade that hasn’t been applied yet, that’ll make this match a stomp? Or am i trippin. Is that what’s being said?
Pretty much this week By Asura should apply it that’s why i’ m trying to get this closed

No NNT supporter said anything like that when this thread started.

You do realize we have Removal Threads used for outdated matches?

Seems you didn't understand then. We're aren't arguing about speedster we're arguing against you because you behave just like speedster.

So the multiple back and forths between multiple users with you isn't enough of a response.

How hypocritical of you, saying this match is invalid but being fine with the Natsu VS Escanor fight.

So why didn't you say anything in the Natsu VS Escanor thread?
1) Natsu ain’t put up against a form that is going to be upgraded
2) I don’t want to sound rude so i’ll stop Here but i asked multiple things And you avoided multiple things to
3) Calling me Speedster 2.0 is discrediting him And me at the same Time
4) Édit: you are in the upgrade conversation you knew about what we said and i just repeated how it should be closed Here multiple times

If we deadass turning this match from a Thor win to an Escanor stomp by the end of the week based on accepted upgrades. Then there’s no point in adding this match. We should get a mod to close this, if this is genuinely the case.

If we deadass turning this match from a Thor win to an Escanor stomp by the end of the week based on accepted upgrades. Then there’s no point in adding this match. We should get a mod to close this, if this is genuinely the case.
You can Go read the 4kota thread we just talked about it And i had to ask them tens of times to close this And wait for the upgrade to see if They would like to debate this once the upgrade is done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back