• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thor >>> SHIELD Agents who are some of the best martial artists in the world
Mhh i see Sins are considered as legends for trained soldiers And far stronger than the most elite troops They also are quite intelligent i don’t think the skill advantage would be massive Zeldris And Meli once serious were threatening Excalibur wielding Arthur that is a concentrate of all the Greatest sword masters known in the verse

He didn't do that with AM Meliodas though.

The reasons he went Pseudo The One against OD is because of Merlin's statement and it was already past High Noon.
AM Meli couldn’t beat his The One form tho OD was able too and it was at night also Merlin’s Statement about him holding OD off is after he went the one

Mhh i see Sins are considered as legends for trained soldiers And far stronger than the most elite troops They also are quite intelligent i don’t think the skill advantage would be massive Zeldris And Meli once serious were threatening Excalibur wielding Arthur that is a concentrate of all the Greatest sword masters known in the verse
This is completely irrelevant to a skill conversion, being stronger then someone does not mean you are more skilled.

When? Avengers 1 where one of Hulk’s arms is stronger than Thor’s full body? Thor 3 where Thor isn’t trying to fight him and let’s his guard down? After Hilk amped his stats massively to the point Thor’s full power could do nothing? Do bring up these antifeats for Thor.
I was actually talking about Ragnarok. Dunno if that is Thor 3. They were really relative until the Guy ended the fight on the last moment.

Thor doesn’t have magic to sense and he isn’t immensely stronger than Escanor, he just had an axe that will brain Escanor if it lands just like any sharp weapon in relative fight.
NNT power lvls aren’t about magic it’s also physicals he can sense that too his AP advantage won’t give him instant kill especially in equal speed Escanor will just power up using Rhitta once threatened

This is completely irrelevant to a skill conversion, being stronger then someone does not mean you are more skilled.
Irrelevant to the second part of my argument and being able to fight them while holding off outskilling people such has Gilthunder is a feat we also accept these statements

NNT power lvls aren’t about magic it’s also physicals he can sense that too his AP advantage won’t give him instant kill especially in equal speed Escanor will just power up using Rhitta once threatened
Wasnt he getting his ass beat against AM Mel but didnt use Rhitta to just instantly go The One he simply let it naturally happen?

If he just takes the axe to the head that would kill him and not let him power up further.

AM Meli couldn’t beat his The One form tho OD was able too and it was at night also Merlin’s Statement about him holding OD off is after he went the one
Bruh?

You said that Escarnor would use Rhitta to go Pseudo The One when he senses a massively stronger opponent.

He didn't do that against Meliodas, who was thrashing him before becoming The One.

And the only reason he did that against OD is because of Merlin's statement when OD first appeared, and because it was past High Noon

So what reason is he gonna use Rhitta that way.

That’s how i see it Thor wouldn’t insta kill due to the Equal speed Escanor will land hits And passively power up
IF threatened he’ll power up using Rhitta Also his own Heat power will stack And Amp his Damage Thor can’t regen due to Sunshine Escanor tanked multiple hits from people overwhelming him too

Irrelevant to the second part of my argument and being able to fight them while holding off outskilling people such has Gilthunder is a feat we also accept these statements
I was primarily talking about the part I highlighted but regardless the other Sins and Meliodis/Zeldris being skilled does not mean Escanor is also that skilled especially since every fight ive seen Escanor is either getting his ass beat or beating their ass and when he beats someone it seems to be via just sheer overwhelming power.

Wasnt he getting his ass beat against AM Mel but didnt use Rhitta to just instantly go The One he simply let it naturally happen?

If he just takes the axe to the head that would kill him and not let him power up further.
Yeah AM Meli wasn’t light years better tho he wasn’t threatening his Life as Thor would do
Speed is Equalized i don’t see how Thor would instantly land his axe

I was primarily talking about the part I highlighted but regardless the other Sins and Meliodis/Zeldris being skilled does not mean Escanor is also that skilled especially since every fight ive seen Escanor is either getting his ass beat or beating their ass and when he beats someone it seems to be via just sheer overwhelming power.
He fought the same Meli in a sword vs axe fight being weaker And could hold on despite the speed and power disadvantage

Oh boy, here we go again with the dozens of posts per minute.
Escanor is an expert axe wielder and fought against Meliodas on multiple occasions being able to contend while being far weaker due to his axe skills
Excluding the Assault Mode fight, when has Escanor fought against Meliodas that didn't result in one side stomping the other, or one side just not fighting back at all? In fact, how many times has Escanor even fought against Meliodas period?

On the topic of the Assault Mode fight, what "skill" does Escanor even show there? As far as I remember, that fight was just a bunch of hacking and slashing, and sometimes one side using their powers, until Escanor one-shot Meliodas as The One.
Escanor’s Heat should be far superior to 5 x the heat of the sun or the accepted resistance to heat for Meli/Hendrikson etc…
Escanor's heat isn't shit compared to the fact that Thor was able to withstand the heat and energy of a neutron star for an extended period of time. It's stated in the movie itself that it's a neutron star, and we are shown on-screen that Thor was able to withstand it for multiple seconds. Thor's not going to even feel anything from Escanor's heat.

Anyway this form of Escanor is already in the scaling chains for the upgrade that By Asura is Working on

Oh boy, here we go again with the dozens of posts per minute.

Excluding the Assault Mode fight, when has Escanor fought against Meliodas that didn't result in one side stomping the other, or one side just not fighting back at all? In fact, how many times has Escanor even fought against Meliodas period?

On the topic of the Assault Mode fight, what "skill" does Escanor even show there? As far as I remember, that fight was just a bunch of hacking and slashing, and sometimes one side using their powers, until Escanor one-shot Meliodas as The One.

Escanor's heat isn't shit compared to the fact that Thor was able to withstand the heat and energy of a neutron star for an extended period of time. It's stated in the movie itself that it's a neutron star, and we are shown on-screen that Thor was able to withstand it for multiple seconds. Thor's not going to even feel anything from Escanor's heat.
They had a sword/axe fight with Meli’s sword skills being considered as a Threat to Excalibur Arthur it’s a good skill feat for Escanor

And Yeah i just saw the neutron thing

He fought the same Meli in a sword vs axe fight being weaker And could hold on despite the speed and power disadvantage
From what I remember that fight Escanor didnt hold on via skill he just held on more via stamina thi perhaps im thinking if the wrong fight.

Escanor has few actual skill feats or even statements really, everything is all about overwhelming strength.

Thor was able to withstand the heat and energy of a neutron star for an extended period of time. It's stated in the movie itself that it's a neutron star, and we are shown on-screen that Thor was able to withstand it for multiple seconds.
In Universe, Eitri stated that melting Uru would take, and I quote, "A few minutes"

Once threatened he used it even though he had his normal morning form already
Has he ever used it when actually in the Morning? His uses of Rhitta to amp himself have been past noon and at night, in the Morning he generally allows it to naturally progress to The One afaik.

Has he ever used it when actually in the Morning? His uses of Rhitta to amp himself have been past noon and at night, in the Morning he generally allows it to naturally progress to The One afaik.
He did against OD he was originally in his Morning form and powered up instantly

Well shit, even better lol (i haven't watched infinity war in years so remembering what exactly happened there is hard for me)
It happens when the Iris broke, and Thor questions Eitri how long it would take to heat the Uru or Furnace, to which Eitri replied that it'd take "A Few Minutes, Maybe More"

Anyways Escanor is getting upgraded isn’t slower so shouldn’t be overwhelmed due to speed stats was able to fight AM Meli And even DK i don’t see Thor winning

I have IRL stuff to do i’ll stop it Here but we should close this since Escanor stomps with the accepted upgrade

Yeah, that just reinforces what I was saying before about how Escanor's heat wouldn't even faze Thor
Yeah i already agreed to it i just didn’t know about the feat i’m arguing for something else but can’t keep up with my IRL business And 3 ppl arguing at the same Time sorry i gtg

Boundless Escanor claps anyway gg

Wrong, that was already the afternoon, Escanor used the Regular The One against Zeldris, and used Pseudo The One against the Original Demon
He first went from his night Time form to morning form that’s What i’m saying he Then went From morning form to The One
Sorry i really gtg
This thread shouldn’t exist while Escanor is getting upgraded to a stomp

So from what I am seeing, Thor beats Escanor’s ass so hard the Lion Sin runs to another tier just to get away from the L on his profile. God of Hammers too strong ✌️

So from what I am seeing, Thor beats Escanor’s ass so hard the Lion Sin runs to another tier just to get away from the L on his profile. God of Hammers too strong ✌️
😹 it was already ongoing And his AP advantage isn’t enough to one shot there is no speed advantage And i’m not really convinced about the skills advantage Escanor has Great Stamina too he endured shots that should be lethal

Now Escanor has a large AP advantage
Passive amp
Rhitta that will fuel him anyways
He’ll use the heat of Thor abilities to amp himself
No speed advantage
I don’t see Thor winning this one it’s now a Stomp we should close the discussion to avoid having to redo this

He first went from his night Time form to morning form that’s What i’m saying he Then went From morning form to The One
Which he never does in normal circumstances.

He never used Rhitta to boost himself while in the morning.

He uses the stored power in Rhitta to fight in the night. He never uses it in the morning because he relies on the Sun's time and location.

He uses the stored power in Rhitta to fight in the night. He never uses it in the morning because he relies on the Sun's time and location.
The use of Rhitta’s storage to gain his morning form at first is irrelevant to the point I’m making I’m talking about him instantly powering up In character to compete with OD
Anyways he has now an overwhelming advantage in AP we shouldn’t keep this open or else we’ll have to redo it just in order to see a stomp from Escanor that would be stupid

Your argument as a WC is Thor being able to land a clean hit on Escanor despite faster opps not being able to do so you are also arguing as if in character all Thor would do is Aim for the head in the first place they aren’t even bloodlusted

The use of Rhitta’s storage to gain his morning form at first is irrelevant to the point I’m making I’m talking about him instantly powering up In character to compete with OD
In Character? He never used the stored energy of Rhitta during the morning in character.
Anyways he has now an overwhelming advantage in AP we shouldn’t keep this open or else we’ll have to redo it just in order to see a stomp from Escanor that would be stupid
Get it applied first then.

In Character? He never used the stored energy of Rhitta during the morning in character.

Get it applied first then.
He did at night to go from his morning form to TO form

It’s already accepted it would be stupid to re do this just to get a stomp
Anyways Thor isn’t one shotting and has no real way to defeat Escanor quickly before him powering up
Escanor used « charge and fire » against Dolor and Gloxinia too btw

Your argument as a WC is Thor being able to land a clean hit on Escanor despite faster opps not being able to do so you are also arguing as if in character all Thor would do is Aim for the head in the first place they aren’t even bloodlusted
Are you illiterate or can't read? When have I ever said those things?

And that's funny coming from the guy who kept spamming Speed is Equal and Escanor is stronger, faster, etc. Despite the CRT not being finished nor applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back