• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Legend of Zelda II: Adventure of General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite Dungeon in Zelda is Hyrule Castle in Twilight Princess.

The atmosphere is absolutely stunning with the light rain constantly falling from the sky - to seeing the souls of the soldiers standing around "The Cursed Swordsman's" grave, and the end of the mini-arc with the King Bubulin.

Ending off with climbing up the castle to partake in such an epic final boss.

Super underrated in my opinion.

My favorite "dungeon" would be Hyrule Castle in BOTW as you can go and fight Ganon right away or you can explore the massive castle and get great goodies and even get the Hylian Sheild.I Also love going through each of the rooms and finding secrets like shrines or cool new weapons and it's always nice to see a once thriving castle become overrun and desolate.Oh but you do have to go through an army of Guardians to get there and they'll likely snipe you from across the map.

I still have to play BOTW... but first I must repair my 3DS... then I must play Majora's Mask...

I am on my own Biggoron Sword quest >_<

@Warren:

While it may not be everyone's cup of tea, IMO Twilight Princess does do a very good job in creating a dark and oppressive atmosphere, that swaps with melancholy when needed very well. It really does make you feel the weight as you go through important places.

TartaChocholate said:
@Warren:

While it may not be everyone's cup of tea, IMO Twilight Princess does do a very good job in creating a dark and oppressive atmosphere, that swaps with melancholy when needed very well. It really does make you feel the weight as you go through important places.
That's rather funny.

Since I never felt that Twilight Princess was dark like people say it is, other than visually that is. ****, I feel like Wind Waker has darker elements placed sporadically throughout its narrative than Twilight Princess does.

However, I think that Twilight Princess does a fantastic job at world building and creating a rich setting.

These are what I value most in a Zelda game, and I feel that Twilight Princess does this exceptionally well.

Now which Zelda is the best Zelda

I think BOTW Zelda is the best due to her......uhhh Great personality that she shows during the flashbacks and how she subtly warms up to Link and we really see the pressure and tension of her determination to fitful her duty to protect the kingdom from Calamity Ganon to unlock her sealing power and once she does she almost sacrifices her self to keep Ganon at bay and give Hyrule another chance to survive.

I feel like Ocarina of Time Zelda is underrated.

I find her journey and struggle as Sheik more compelling than most, if not all other versions of Zelda.

Design wise I realy like TP Zelda (so cool, graceful and melancholic) and ALBW Zelda (as seen is smash, she's so darn cute it's criminal). But story wise... I guess OoT Zelda? I agree with Warren, all the struggles she had and how she way out of her way to aid as Sheik really was something admirable. TP Zelda took too much of a backseat to Midna, to be fair, so she wasn't as fleshed out.

Still haven't played BotW so can't speak for that particular Zelda.

@Bobsica: Better, yet, CD-i Link is exponentially better competitive wise than all the other Links, and by extension becomes the most used, as if the bird flipping wasn't big enough already.

I was going to say Spirit Tracks was the best version of Princess Zelda; simply because that's the only game in the series where Zelda is actually better than Link. Her becoming a ghost and possessing Phantoms is also quite badass. Though, in terms of personality; Skyward Sword and Breath of the Wild are what take it up notches, but Spirit Tracks version of Zelda kind of gives her the pass to balance out having the weakest Link.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I was going to say Spirit Tracks was the best version of Princess Zelda; simply because that's the only game in the series where Zelda is actually better than Link. Her becoming a ghost and possessing Phantoms is also quite badass. Though, in terms of personality; Skyward Sword and Breath of the Wild are what take it up notches, but Spirit Tracks version of Zelda kind of gives her the pass to balance out having the weakest Link.
HOW DARE YOU THE HERO OF TRAINS IS OMNIPOTENT HIGH OUTERVERSE LEVEL+

Anyway,just wondering as I found a scan on Majoras Mask stating outright that Termina is its own Universe.Don't know if that will do any thing but you can ask me if you want to see it

But Groose is the greatest Hero

Who can blame you he had amazing character development and I love the fact that he helps you by fighting the Imprisoned with the greatest weapon in existence the Groosenator

I recieved a commeont on my wall and heard about the source from Chuggaconroy's Phantom Hourglass LP, which might lead to some massive upgrades for the Majora and other top tiers.

I'm liking that! Sounds like a solid argument. Though as a safety measure i'd track the translation and original japanese of the player's guide mentioned by Oblivion, it's likely they'll ask if the translation is correct or not (due to all the mixup of terms for sky related things in japanese and all that).

Yeah, I've received that, too. I actually already tried (and failed) to upgrade Majora to 4-A exactly for creating Termina, so you guys can see the already presented counter arguments and see if there's anything in the OP that can help.

On a side note, I created the pages of Iron Knuckle and Gerudo (The Legend of Zelda), as I'll try to create a page for Zelda races, though not all of them as some are featless.

TriforcePower1 said:
Yeah, I've received that, too. I actually already tried (and failed) to upgrade Majora to 4-A exactly for creating Termina, so you guys can see the already presented counter arguments and see if there's anything in the OP that can help.

On a side note, I created the pages of Iron Knuckle and Gerudo (The Legend of Zelda), as I'll try to create a page for Zelda races, though not all of them as some are featless.
Their argument is now debunked as Majora affected Time and Space with in Termina which has countless stars.I honestly don't see a rebuttal

Don't rush things, please. We still need need to prove that Majora created Termina, as it would still help regardless. Messing with time and space is mostly hax, after all. Mostly.

They might ask about translations and such, whether the original japanese meant universe or used an interchangeable Kanji or similar stuff. Careful with that. Best of luck!

TriforcePower1 said:
Don't rush things, please. We still need need to prove that Majora created Termina, as it would still help regardless. Messing with time and space is mostly hax, after all. Mostly.
I'll look into Majora creating Termina and I believe there's official statements in Hyrule Historia about it.Iam also waiting for a response from Cal.I also have more proof of Termina being a Universe as well which will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back