• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Last Naruto and Toneri FTL speed scaling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Last Naruto and Toneri for some unknown reasons weren't upgrade to FTL after the latest revision even though both were included in the FTL OP of the thread.

If someone has doubts,Adult Base Naruto should be equal to The Last Base Naruto,there is no reason to assume otherwise,Naruto didn't train or got stronger from that point,nothing indicates that.And Base Naruto is for sure much weaker than BSM 100% Kurama.

BSM100% Kurama>Tenseigan Chakra Mod Toneri>The Last Base Naruto=Base Toneri=Adult Base Naruto who is currently possibly FTL.

The Last Base Naruto and Base Toneri should get "Possibly FTL" just like Adult Base Naruto,BSM Naruto should get either solid FTL or Likely FTL for being stronger than his Base self.

I'm personally fine with it, I just didn't want to leave changes that might be contested since we didn't really discuss Toneri's ratings in particular

I'm fine with the Possibly FTL and Likely FTL suggestions.

Nothing too controversial here so I made the changes. Lmk if they are alright

U don't need both halves of Kurama inside u to use Biju mode my man. You only need one half. The other half of Kurama was manifested outside of Naruto in his full Biju form which meant Naruto was only using 50 percent in his BSM

Naruto can't divide Kurama into parts,Kurama now is a full single entiety.Both parts were fused and sealed inside of Naruto. Against Toneri he merely let the Avatar fight independently.

It isn't stated that he used a full 50% of Kurama's chakra in the avatar he sent out to fight Toneri's golem.

Slacjow said:
Naruto can't divide Kurama into parts,Kurama now is a full single entiety.Both parts were fused and sealed inside of Naruto. Against Toneri he merely let the Avatar fight independently.
U do realize Minato was able to split Kurama before.

The fact that Kurama wasn't at full size proved this as well. Naruto split his power. Naruto has been splitting chakra and had that ability since a child.

I can literally go bring a scan from the manga which shows how Kurama's size depicts how strong he is

Damage3245 said:
It isn't stated that he used a full 50% of Kurama's chakra in the avatar he sent out to fight Toneri's golem.
This is like saying it needs to be stated that It needs to be stated that Naruto has more chakra when he isn't using shadow clones

I don't want to argue on this honestly,just close it.

The changes are already applied and this conversation is useless anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back