• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The King’s Last Jester - Joker vs Gilgamesh

To be honest, Gil's Ten Crown is not exactly the same as BB's, soooo

Actually Gil only has the same ability as Ten Crown, which can make something non-existent, but gil's ability is not literally Ten Crown
except it is. it's stated to be the exact same power. if you mean because it looks difference, it's because the appearance manifest differently depending on the user. an example is that BB turned her authority into a ruler since she's a troll.

The Spiritron Hackers searched for abilities capable of sealing other abilities, and Gil's Ten Crown was created then. Ten Crown will always be active when it was created.

im not sure i follow? can i get more context.

the scan you cited doesn't mention a seperate ability from subjective reality

which is noted to be the same ability as BB's Ten Crowns EX this is on Gils page, what exactly is different?

Even if Ten Crowns is with Subjective Reality pretty sure you'd need to resist both SR and Power Null
if the method is derived from subjective reality i don't think you need to resist both. just the cause

except it is. it's stated to be the exact same power. if you mean because it looks difference, it's because the appearance manifest differently depending on the user. an example is that BB turned her authority into a ruler since she's a troll.
sure, and power null is something that only Gil has, even being able to bypass BB's power null.

sure, and power null is something that only Gil has, even being able to bypass BB's power null.
that's not true at all. by that logic BB would not of nullified Gilgamesh's Ten Crowns and would've been powerless to do anything to him. yet Hakuno states him and BB were evenly matched and BB is even capable of one shotting Gilgamesh with CCC.

im not sure i follow? can i get more context.

the scan you cited doesn't mention a seperate ability from subjective reality

which is noted to be the same ability as BB's Ten Crowns EX this is on Gils page, what exactly is different?

if the method is derived from subjective reality i don't think you need to resist both. just the cause
it's different, because the ten crown in gil's profile scan is to make "something non-existent", while the scan I sent is capable of sealing abilities therefore gil can injure BB because BB abilities like ten crown have been sealed by gil's ability.

it's different, because the ten crown in gil's profile scan is to make "something non-existent", while the scan I sent is capable of sealing abilities therefore gil can injure BB because BB abilities like ten crown have been sealed by gil's ability.
it says in your scan that they cannot seal her ability. and even Gilgamesh's profile on this wiki cites this very thing that shows Gilgamesh is cancelling it due to mutual negation of having his own Ten Crowns

sJJvc27.jpeg

there is no power nullification ability beyond both Ten Crowns mutually negating each other. Ten Crowns can nullify the powers of those without it, but that's a bi-product of its subjective reality as a whole rejecting events as happening.

that's not true at all. by that logic BB would not of nullified Gilgamesh's Ten Crowns and would've been powerless to do anything to him. yet Hakuno states him and BB were evenly matched and BB is even capable of one shotting Gilgamesh with CCC.
I don't see it like that, what I see BB is not able to harm Gilgamesh because of his ten crowns. but still, even if it's the same ability, power null is an ability that does exist and Ren has to resist it

I don't see it like that, what I see BB is not able to harm Gilgamesh because of his ten crowns. but still, even if it's the same ability, power null is an ability that does exist and Ren has to resist it
i've played the game. BB can easily harm Gilgamesh, can one shot him with CCC, and there's even a cutscene of Gilgamesh losing showing that it was a possible outcome.

i wonder if this changed anything tbh, its still Ten crowns which is apparently layered to hell so unless ren is allowed to use Higher D subjective reality resistance its a stomp no?

ironically what i'm arguing for is in favor of Ren to an extent. but objectivity above all else is my motto. Gilgamesh does not have some magic power nullification beyond subjective reality having such a thing as a bi-product.

It’s wind & space manipulation right? Ren resists the later, and can simply switch to a Persona that reflects/nulls wind.
yes, it's wind, space, time and energy projection, if Ren can resist wind, space and time hax, but not necessarily able to withstand the attack potency of his energy projection. As I said before, Enuma Elish is infinite above baseline 6D
He can also reflect it back with Makarakarn, I imagine.
Has he ever been shown reflect an attack which is infinite above baseline 6D?

Gilgamesh does not have some magic power nullification beyond subjective reality having such a thing as a bi-product.
but it's still power nullification even though it comes from the same product as subjective reality or based on subjective reality, but if Ren resist it, fine then.

Has he ever been shown reflect an attack which is infinite above baseline 6D?

Ren should be able to AD/RE his way to that, yes. Typically how it’s shown in Persona is that the moment an extremely powerful threat shows up, the cast auto evolves in power. The Adam Kadmon and Yaldabaoth fights are great examples of this within P5, maybe even Lavenza’s depending how you interpret her dialogue.

And I only mentioned reflect cause I find it the coolest, but he also has the option to completely nullify or absorb EA.

So either he: reflects the damage back onto Gil(which I’ve been told the latter is unaffected by EA), nullifies it and nothing happens to either side, or absorbs it and regenerates health.

Does Ren have proof of absorbing Space-Time hax?

And no, Gil will not be tanking Enuma Elish in this key. It has a one-shot worthy AP advantage on him.

Ren should be able to AD/RE his way to that, yes. Typically how it’s shown in Persona is that the moment an extremely powerful threat shows up, the cast auto evolves in power. The Adam Kadmon and Yaldabaoth fights are great examples of this within P5, maybe even Lavenza’s depending how you interpret her dialogue.

And I only mentioned reflect cause I find it the coolest, but he also has the option to completely nullify or absorb EA.

So either he: reflects the damage back onto Gil(which I’ve been told the latter is unaffected by EA), nullifies it and nothing happens to either side, or absorbs it and regenerates health.
how high is Ren's RE potential, is it capable of reaching infinite 6D level? otherwise it will be NLF.

Also doesn't even matter anyway cause Ren needs to get at least hit once by Gilgamesh to go 6-D to my understanding. If Ren can't absorb it at 5-D... well, Enuma Elish GG.

No, no, no. Let’s not ignore context. The only reason Ren would evolve to a 1-A is if he was faced with a 1-A attack, just like Flynn & Sanat, and Yu & Magaret.

Go report me then if you think I’m making a stomp spite match. Like he can’t just use Power Nullification to nullify Null/Reflect Physical, or Enkidu. It’s so blatant, genuinely, look at the profiles but you wanna try aiming a knife at my throat.

false CCC gilga litteraly nulled the ability of Bb to null hax/atk.

enkidu was never used on CCC gilga why you talk bout it ?

Does Ren have proof of absorbing Space-Time hax?

And no, Gil will not be tanking Enuma Elish in this key. It has a one-shot worthy AP advantage on him.
He inherently resists Space-Time manip, but even then absorb/null/reflect allows you to counter the other aspects of an attack so long as you cover one.

and btw I’m not saying he’ll rise to 1-A, I’m just saying that he should be able to reach the above infinite baseline 6-D given that’s his cap.

Also doesn't even matter anyway cause Ren needs to get at least hit once by Gilgamesh to go 6-D, if his power NOM isn't 6-D or higher then I dont think I need to tell ya'll how trying to eat Ea ends
He inherently resists space-time m

He inherently resists Space-Time manip, but even then absorb/null/reflect allows you to counter the other aspects of an attack so long as you cover one.

and btw I’m not saying he’ll rise to 1-A, I’m just saying that he should be able to reach the above infinite baseline 6-D.
Did I mention that in this key that's 21+ layered Space-Time manipulation?

Back