• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The King’s Last Jester - Joker vs Gilgamesh

A guy has extremely fast 1-A RE. What did you expect to happen? Gil to magically somehow break the baseline 1-A and be able to deal with it? A look at his profile is enough to tell you he doesn't stand a ghost of a chance because of the 1-A RE alone.

It can adapt up to that point. Does Gilgamesh look like he has some magical way not to get adapted to and stomped?

You don't need to be one to tell Gilgamesh doesn't have anything to deal with adaptation more broken then SCP-682's. It's in fact blindingly obvious once you mention "1-A".

as milly said, ren will not be 1-A, he will only be equal or slightly stronger than gil, because his RE depends on the scale of the opponent.
Since when does "Gilgamesh can't hit Ren" mean "Ren adapts to 1-A power"? Nobody ever argued that except for the extreme off-chance Gil pulls the one possible 1-A thing he has.

It will always let Ren be at minimum equal to Gil. And if anything stronger then Gil comes out the rest is history.

Don't need to be fate supporter. Gilga resist RE but only 6-D potency. It will not stop a 1-A RE potency to function. Not like you already know nasuverse cap at baseline 1-A
I don’t understand what the point of mentioning 1-A if everyone keeps telling me he starts with either GOB or EA, neither are 1-A.

Regardless, if it’s a stomp, let’s just close this.

I don’t understand what the point of mentioning 1-A if everyone keeps telling me he starts with either GOB or EA, neither are 1-A.

Regardless, if it’s a stomp, let’s just close this.
It's about 1-A potency not about 1-A.

If RE was juste a normal 5D RE, gilga wouldn't give a shit about it. But it's a RE that allow you to be 1-A if you want. So the résistance of RE of gilga which cap at 6D can't block this quite simple.

enkidu doesn't even appear in extra serie ...
um, yes it does. it's an ability you can use in-game.
Gilgamesh apparently has a 1-A NP laying around according to a user in the last page. Ren would adapt to that.
FYI it's not an NP, but Ciel's weapon from Tsukihime that can destroy Roa's soul that can survive in the Root. information on the weapon can be found on this website's wiki page of her. should be 1-A concept destruction, regeneration and resurrection negation, etc.

i'm still behind the idea that it's extremely easy for him to sense a 1-A weapon in his GoB due to it at least being STAR rank if not higher, but it woudn't help with the weird way things are rated here. anyways Void Shiki is a better fight for Ren maybe?

Last edited:
Back