• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The King of Heroes vs A Loser in Highschool

Status
Not open for further replies.
I both disagree and agree with some of Fire's points. I don't think most of the Ajimu skills should be taken into account, while I agree that Iihiko really shouldn't be considered here, both for the same reason. Both of those characters are not allowed in vs matches because of their very nature as parody characters.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Lol, what is this even. This guy is just writing walls of NLF text.
What? No. I never put NFL. Putting NFL would be "bookmaker has no limits, it could seal anything" which is not what i did i said "bookmaker hasn't SHOWN any limits"

Muhammedmco said:
So, who do you vote for?
Personally I vote for Gilgamesh via Ea. Also, Gilgamesh have a luck state worth of Rank A, and in the Fate series, Servants with B+ Rank or higher can survive any twist of causality hitting them, like Gae Bolg for an example. Book Maker hitting Gilgamesh won't be happening due to Gil's Luck being even higher than Arutria.
Ugh i don't think luck is a factor here. I mean how can u even mess up hitting someone with a giant screw when he can't even move. There are limits to how much luck can acomplish. Time is stoped, even if he messes up over and over he has all the time he needs.

Most people here say that Kumagawa can win with Book Maker.

Question here:

Has Book Maker, or even any of Kumagawa's screws had ever penetrated some sort of...I don't know, armors or shields?

Because if we're speaking about them, Gil has tons of them. His armor alone was capable of tanking Enuma Elish after being reflected on him, then Excalibur didn't do shit to him.

There's also those shields, which one of them happen to be a Dimensional Refraction Shield, which can protect from attacks that can come from alternative dimensions. There are also shields, which are powerful enough to withstand attacks attacks that can overpower the Gate of Babylon itself.

There is also a Mirror Shield, which Gilgamesh can use to reflect anything, even powerful magecraft.

Even with Gilgamesh's ego and arrogance, he was so careful to the extent that he casually parried blows from a bloodlusted Saber, and dodged her Excalibur, knowing that it was dangerous.

Need i say more?

Muhammedmco said:
Lol. That's a stomp. I would prefer if he had changed it to Full Power Gilgamesh.
That's the problem, idk full power gil but ppl are saying he stomps Kumagawa. There is no fair fight between these 2 apparently. xD

That's the problem, idk full power gil but ppl are saying he stomps Kumagawa. There is no fair fight between these 2 apparently. xD

Yup. Full Power Gil has resistance to nearly all of the hax abilities found on this wiki. So yeah, he would win, Enuma Elish or not.

@Hizack123

Yeah. It should be closed. Unless he switches it to Full Power Gilgamesh.

Actually, The Medaka vs Full Power Gilgamesh thread was stupid to say. How the hell Medaka would win on someone who not only is immune to anything Medaka throws on him, but also he can sever the connection between her and her powers? I mean, Full Power Gilgamesh was fooling around when he was battling Kiara, and he defeated her...casually.

Imagine what he would do if he had gone all out.

And your trying to convince me that he would lose to Medaka? And easily?

Medaka won't go all out unless Gilgamesh makes her pissed off, which is considered impossible in a battle to death. And before she sees that she is cornered, Gilgamesh will be like: "Enuma Elish!", and it's all over.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Well for Gil vs Medaka,its because people is too lazy to check most of his hax resistance just like they did for Karna.
He has no resistance to Bookmaker in the profile. Ez stomp. Also like she can affect him through his dreams. Or just BFR him. Full power medaka is just dumb.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
I mentioning the hax resistance of Full powered Gil,not the base tho.....
Hmm, time travel to a time where he wasn't "full powered" and kill him there. Or just outright use her infinite striking strength (1 of her abilities) to literally punch him out of existence. I don't think he's immortal.

Look full power Medaka is unfair. 5-C Medaka, maybe, will have to think about it.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Time travel against someone who is unaffected by actions against his past self.
You do realize this guy is plainly more powerful than BB?
Somebody give me a link to the full amount of resistances he has, i don't think the ones on his profile are complete.

I don't see Gil being immune to Bookmaker, so AF + BM will ez beat him. Also Medaka can just destroy/erase the earth/the whole solar system and leave Gil there. Use skill zero to literally negate everything Gil has and a bunch more. Oh did i mention dmg from Medaka doesn't heal if she wants to? another 1 of her skills.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Uh....that's an too outlier to tell Medaka will erase the whole solar system/earth.
Lets not to fell too far there.
What do u mean? All Fiction can erase the whole universe. Earth/solar system is a piece of cake.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
What do u mean? http://i.imgur.com/x77B4W7.png

He said he can erase the world and even atempted it at some point (was stopped doe). And i know world can mean the planet only, though he erased the colors on a universal scale, which means All Fiction IS universal.

Actually don't listen to me, just look at Kumagawa's profile. It says "his lack of full control over his powers could wind up erasing all of existence", (which actually means it's above universe level due to there being more than 1 universe in Medaka Box) im not wanking. If you think the profile is also wanked nothing i can do then.

They have extended my block in Death Battle Fanon Wiki because I took pictures from Deviant Art I haven't known that they were from them.

Those stupid...

Muhammedmco said:
They have extended my block in Death Battle Fanon Wiki because I took pictures from Deviant Art I haven't known that they were from them.
Those stupid...
So? Can we get over the "you are wanking" argument now that Kumagawa has proof he can erase universe + level? Can Gil get out of that BFR?

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
No, you don't have proof. There is nothing like that on his profile.
Srsly now?

Attack Potency: City Block level physically, likely Multi-City Block (Defeated the Plus 6 and members of Class 13 on his own, one of which had enough durability to tank a small explosion and another capable of taking Kurokami Medaka's best attack. Comparable to Shiranui Hansode). Unknow with All Fiction (It was stated that his lack of full control over his powers could wind up with him erasing all of existence.

He can erase multiple universes according to the wiki (there is more than 1 universe in Medaka Box) and you still say im wanking by calling him universal.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
This is an new level of wanking tbh,plz stop.
Lol even the wiki profile is wanked? Can't do anything about that then.

Look as proved by both scans and wiki profile Kumagawa can BFR gil. Can gil get out of it?

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
"Unknown" means unknown. It doesn't mean universe level.
You are wanking those characters not only here, but on other debating sites.
I think you missed the part of "his lack of full control could wind up erasing all of existence". It's unknown for different reasons. Both the wiki and manga show that it's AT LEAST universe level though since u can't have gil lose you are just hiding behind "you are just wanking" even though i've given u more than enoug proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back