• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The King of Curses has a bad time

If someone if spamming invisible and fast projectiles at you from every direction, it doesn't matter if you got IA your cooked 💀
No? Invisible or not, IA will make Sans dodge. He literally SLEEPS and dodges Frisk’s attack, tf are you on. He also has teleportation
Because dodging a child with a knife is a far more impressive feat than dodging a layered invisible spatial slash, clearly.
Child with a knife that blitzes the entire JJK verse?

No? Invisible or not, IA will make Sans dodge. He literally SLEEPS and dodges Frisk’s attack, tf are you on. He also has teleportation
He literally can't sense the attacks. He won't even know they exist till they connect with him and a single one will kill him. It's NLF to assume he can avoid attacks he wouldn't even know existed. Also, Sans has never used his Tp to avoid attacks.

We got FTL Godtiers coming soon bro
I’ve seen FTL attempts, would love to see that to be real
He literally can't sense the attacks. He won't even know they exist till they connect with him and a single one will kill him. It's NLF to assume he can avoid attacks he wouldn't even know existed.
IA is literally about dodging things like that, he surely didn’t see Frisk breaking the game and attacking but he dodged that. The point is: he clearly has shown to be able to dodge things he does not see

Sans dodges 24 attacks before getting tired. Those attacks are a single simple slash. Sukuna can fire out a metric shit-ton of slashes every second via Dismantle. Even if we want to assume Sans can dodge Sukuna's danmaku slashes (When his best feat is dodging a single knife slash per turn, and IA is only assumed to work on a scale it's been shown too), he would become exhausted within the first few seconds of the match and then be killed after.
maxresdefault.jpg

Sukuna spamming Dismantle on Yuji.
Ev417RiWEAMa6yf

Sukuna literally slashing Geto's daughter into hundreds of tiny meat cubes

I mean look how he uses that shit in the anime. He can fire it off like a minigun. Sans isn't dodging all of that, and even if he does, he becomes tired after dodging 24 of them and then is immediately struck and killed.

Worst case scenario, Sukuna gets bored of Sans dodging, and uses Malevolent Shrine to make it physically impossible for Sans to dodge. Not sure why this is even really a debate. I feel Sans abilities are heavily inflated on the wiki even as an Undertale fan.

Sans dodges 24 attacks before getting tired. Those attacks are a single simple slash. Sukuna can fire out a metric shit-ton of slashes every second via Dismantle. Even if we want to assume Sans can dodge Sukuna's danmaku slashes (When his best feat is dodging a single knife slash per turn, and IA is only assumed to work on a scale it's been shown too), he would become exhausted within the first few seconds of the match and then be killed after.
maxresdefault.jpg

Ev417RiWEAMa6yf

I mean look how he uses that shit in the anime. He can fire it off like a minigun. Sans isn't dodging all of that, and even if he does, he becomes tired after dodging 24 of them and then is immediately struck and killed.

Worst case scenario, Sukuna gets bored of Sans dodging, and uses Malevolent Shrine to make it physically impossible for Sans to dodge. Not sure why this is even really a debate. I feel Sans abilities are heavily inflated on the wiki even as an Undertale fan.
Besides that, not saying Sans could get this off or anything or saying that sans wins cause of this, but does Sukuna have any counter to the “literally nothing” attack?

SI & Soul Hax
Soul hax, I agree but SI is really dubious at best.

But honestly idc talking about this anymore, Sukuna won by summoning his fans quickly🤷‍♂️
I'm one of his biggest haters, lmao. The only character I enjoy is Higuruma. Plus a few of Gravity Falls, Ninjago and Undertale matches I see you participate goes the same way this thread went, so you really have no right of saying that.

Last edited:
Also, suggesting SI is cool and all, but you kinda need to explain what exactly Sans gonna say to convince someone as evil as Sukuna.

Like, if Sans tries to talks things out with Yuji, It could work since Yuji is not evil and probally would't want to fight desnessary. But someone like Sukuna, you gonna need a waaaaaay better reasoning to explain how he gonna make him give up a fight.

Like, if Sans tries to talks things out with Yuji, It could work since Yuji is not evil and probally would't want to fight desnessary. But someone like Sukuna, you gonna need a waaaaaay better reasoning to explain how he gonna make him give up a fight.
Frisk at LV 19 literally hunts monsters to kill in every corner of each location just to gain LV yet Sans could SI them, being evil is not an excuse
Soul hax, I agree but SI is really dubious at best.
His SI convinced a cold-blooded murderer
Plus a few of Gravity Falls, Ninjago and Undertale matches I see you participate goes the same way this thread went, so you really have no right of saying that.

RCT heals the soul and Soul Split katana couldnt put Sukuna down even after destroying his heart
Sans danmaku would kill Sukuna in less than a second
Sukuna not gonna let Sans talk Bro, he gonna send Dismantle on him before Sans can even try.
IA dodging smh

Frisk at LV 19 literally hunts monsters to kill in every corner of each location just to gain LV yet Sans could SI them, being evil is not an excuse
You know, Frisk and Sukuna are different people, even If he can talk the one out, don't mean he can use the same method with a different person. Is not about just being evil, is a difference in mentality.

Sukuna is a kinda a unreasonable fella, Sans would need a different aphroach.

Sans danmaku would kill Sukuna in less than a second
How strong is each of these soul attacks? Because Sukuna could literally just survive losing his heart both physically and on a soul-level without proper regen, and here he can use RCT at will. Plus you have Sukuna blocking the same soul attack with micro slashes lol

Last edited:
You know, Frisk and Sukuna are different people, even If he can talk the one out, don't mean he can use the same method with a different person.
Genocide Route Frisk is literally evil asf, so I don’t see why it won’t work
Sukuna is a kinda a unreasonable fella, Sans would need a different aphroach.
Even if that’s the case, Sans would soul hax via danmaku and kill in less than a second imo. So my vote stands either way. Not like it matters much, but anyways

His SI convinced a cold-blooded murderer
How would Sans even say anything when he'd immediately get spammed? Plus the only real reason Sans even got to convince Frisk was because him and Frisk already had some connection, he had information about her. With Sukuna, he wouldn't even have the chance to say hi.

IA dodging smh
IA wank again, smh.

Orangeguy when he finds out that the public internet thread can be seen by everyone and not just his circle of friends.

bd53adf6d2361e9ca6f56ec89ea8ca41.jpg

How would Sans even say anything when he'd immediately get spammed?
IA
Plus the only real reason Sans even got to convince Frisk was because him and Frisk already had some connection, he had information about her.
No? You can play Genocide Route on first run + Sans does not remember previous timelines, he doesn’t have Acausality Type 1 for a reason
IA wank again, smh.
IA is just him
Orange when he finds out that the public internet thread can be seen by everyone and not just his circle of friends.

bd53adf6d2361e9ca6f56ec89ea8ca41.jpg
I mean, wtf were you doing there, I don’t recall seeing you in those threads

IA dodging smh

maxresdefault.jpg

Ev417RiWEAMa6yf

How would Sans even say anything when he'd immediately get spammed?
I wonder how🤔 100% not something he does on instinct
  • Instinctive Action (Dodged Chara's attack while he was deep asleep, only getting hit when Chara broke the game's "combat system"[1])
Plus the only real reason Sans even got to convince Frisk was because him and Frisk already had some connection, he had information about her. With Sukuna, he wouldn't even have the chance to say hi.
Guys like Jogo were able to have a full convo with him without getting themselves kill in one go

Guys like Jogo were able to have a full convo with him without getting themselves kill in one go

No? You can play Genocide Route on first run + Sans does not remember previous timelines, he doesn’t have Acausality Type 1 for a reason
Not really talking about that. I'm talking about how Sans will find out about Frisk's character no matter what, after all, he'll see/know that it's Frisk killing Toriel, his brother and pratically everyone else.

IA is just him
Show proof that his insticts would detect a layered invisible spatial slash. That's all I ask.

I mean, wtf were you doing there, I don’t recall seeing you in those threads
I look for good matches to give my input, that's all. You owning money for someone or sum?

Me when I don't read the thread.

Not really talking about that. I'm talking about how Sans will find out about Frisk's character no matter what, after all, he'll see/know that it's Frisk killing Toriel, his brother and pratically everyone else.
Okay. Still, he can read through Sukuna’s expression
Show proof that his insticts would detect a layered invisible spatial slash. That's all I ask.
Buddy, the whole point of invisibility is that you, unironically, can’t see them. Sans didn’t see Frisk’s attack (he was literally sleeping), yet he dodged it. Do 2+2.
I look for good matches to give my input, that's all.
I mean, you didn’t give any input into them afaik
You owning money for someone or sum?
Wut

Okay. Still, he can read through Sukuna’s expression
Okay. So he wouldn't even waste his time with SI.

Buddy, the whole point of invisibility is that you, unironically, can’t see them. Sans didn’t see Frisk’s attack (he was literally sleeping), yet he dodged it. Do 2+2.
Its not even just one. He is going to be blasted with a whole lot of slashes being fired like a minigun.
Yeah, you right. Even with the IA wank, he wouldn't even be able to dodge it. I'll drop this for now.

I mean, you didn’t give any input into them afaik
I gave my input in one or two only, don't really remember them.

It's an expression pratically asking why you're acting paranoid.

Genocide Route Frisk is literally evil asf, so I don’t see why it won’t work
I not saying It would't, I askinf what argument would Sans use to make Sukuna give up? Like, is a good thing he can convice people who are evil, but what actual argument he would use to convice Sukuna? Unlike Frisk, Sukuna is complety unreasonable, If Sans just say "hey cheek eye guy, les't not do battle" Sukuna not gonna listen to him. If Sans don't say anything interessing, he just gonna go for the kill.
Even if that’s the case, Sans would soul hax via danmaku and kill in less than a second imo.
So would Sukuna with Dismantle, and unlike Sans, Sukuna have way better dodging feats, since Sans never(probally) dealt with Danmaku before, and he gonna get tired pretty fast.

If Sans is attacking with bones, so Is Sukuna with Dismantle, and unlike Sukuna, his stamina gonna wear down first. His best chance is his Gravity which would be able to get Sukuna off guard, but his Dismantle would still be better, since is trought based, and he would make Sans let Go of him.
So my vote stands either way.
Do you really think Sans can Win this more than Sukuna? With the arguments presented?

Okay. So he wouldn't even waste his time with SI.
If you wanna argue Sans won’t use SI, then it’s worse for Sukuna since Soul hax & danmaku will annihilate him
I gave my input in one or two only, don't really remember them.
Mk
It's an expression pratically asking why you're acting paranoid.
It was just a joke lmfao, I didn’t take that seriously at all

I not saying It would't, I askinf what argument would Sans use to make Sukuna give up? Like, is a good thing he can convice people who are evil, but what actual argument he would use to convice Sukuna? Unlike Frisk, Sukuna is complety unreasonable, If Sans just say "hey cheek eye guy, les't not do battle" Sukuna not gonna listen to him. If Sans don't say anything interessing, he just gonna go for the kill.
Something along the lines of “let’s just drop this I feel good in you” etc. etc.
We’re not writing a fanfic here, so it’s not really important what exactly he would say, the reason why SI would work is due to it working even on such unreasonable and bad people like Genocide Frisk
So would Sukuna with Dismantle, and unlike Sans, Sukuna have way better dodging feats, since Sans never(probally) dealt with Danmaku before, and he gonna get tired pretty fast.
If Sans is attacking with bones, so Is Sukuna with Dismantle, and unlike Sukuna, his stamina gonna wear down first. His best chance is his Gravity which would be able to get Sukuna off guard, but his Dismantle would still be better, since is trought based, and he would make Sans let Go of him.
I don’t really understand still why Sans’ IA just doesn’t counter Dismantle ngl
Do you really think Sans can Win this more than Sukuna? With the arguments presented?
The main argument from my side is basically IA + SI/Danmaku & Soul hax

I don’t really understand still why Sans’ IA just doesn’t counter Dismantle ngl
Here we go again:

maxresdefault.jpg

Ev417RiWEAMa6yf

Back