• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The King of Curses has a bad time

Doesnt Karma just kick their asses though? It completely corrupts and poisons your spirit and body while also making you feel mind warping poison throughout your mental existence
No, its just soul based durability Negation that slowly deals damage overtime. It doesn't have 'Corruption' or any mental effects.

Sukuna counters it by Regenerating.

Okay, quit reading this if this has already been said before:

Battle starts, Sans immediately knows that Sukuna is legit at Chara levels of evil as per his Clairvoyance
  • Clairvoyance (Is capable of sensing Frisk's LOVE and EXP at the end of any Neutral Route)
(It also depends on how his Clairvoyance reacts to Megumi as well. I don't think it would extend that far, but who knows)

How does Sukuna survive this? He'll simply dodge, right? How quickly can he heal using RCT?

Sukuna dismantle sans before any special attack nonsense
Unironically, Sans dodges.

It does, with the text implying it makes you regret all your sins.
No, he doesn't have any mental powers on his profile. And think that line Is just like most other after Turn dialogue in Undertale, just a throwaway line that expresses how you're character is thinking.
How does Sukuna even get past Sans special attack??? Sukuna has no wincons against that lol
Sukuna resist paralysis Inducement.

After being exhausted and falling asleep, he was still capable of dodging blows tho
A SINGLE blow. Not "blows". Sukuna fires a flurry, Sans dies. It's not like he dodged 57000 more attacks from Frisk after falling asleep.
What is Sukuna doing against this?
The same thing Frisk does. Attack him since he doesn't even use his timestop to dodge attacks. Seriously, if Frisk swinging a knife at Sans once 24 times is enough to tire him out and hit him, then Sukuna firing thousands of invisible danmaku slashes minigun style are going to tire him out immediately.

How does Sukuna survive this? He'll simply dodge, right? How quickly can he heal using RCT?
Like, has quick as he needs to. He is probably the best RCT user in the verse.

Unironically, Sans dodges.
Here we go again:
Sans dodges 24 attacks before getting tired. Those attacks are a single simple slash. Sukuna can fire out a metric shit-ton of slashes every second via Dismantle. Even if we want to assume Sans can dodge Sukuna's danmaku slashes (When his best feat is dodging a single knife slash per turn, and IA is only assumed to work on a scale it's been shown too), he would become exhausted within the first few seconds of the match and then be killed after.
maxresdefault.jpg

Sukuna spamming Dismantle on Yuji.
Ev417RiWEAMa6yf

Sukuna literally slashing Geto's daughter into hundreds of tiny meat cubes

I mean look how he uses that shit in the anime. He can fire it off like a minigun. Sans isn't dodging all of that, and even if he does, he becomes tired after dodging 24 of them and then is immediately struck and killed.

Worst case scenario, Sukuna gets bored of Sans dodging, and uses Malevolent Shrine to make it physically impossible for Sans to dodge. Not sure why this is even really a debate. I feel Sans abilities are heavily inflated on the wiki even as an Undertale fan.

It does, with the text implying it makes you regret all your sins.
One, not on the profile. Two, regretting your actions since now you have to deal with an annoying ass boss fight doesn't really imply mental corruption/poisoning

How quickly can he heal using RCT?
With what we see in the Shinjuku fight, effectively instantly. After he regained his full RCT output he healed two missing arms, half of his face being burned off, a missing heart, and several wounds to his soul instantly before Yuji could even notice and react to it. He only realized it happened after Sukuna literally hit him with the arm he regened.

With what we see in the Shinjuku fight, effectively instantly. After he regained his full RCT output he healed two missing arms, half of his face being burned off, a missing heart, and several wounds to his soul instantly before Yuji could even notice and react to it. He only realized it happened after Sukuna literally hit him with the arm he regened.
Bruh moment. I'll follow up with asking if Sans can even win? His main (and only) win condition is destroying the Soul, but Sukuna can pretty much instantly heal soul damage.

I never really got why we treated Sans as some dodge god. Like yes, IA action is good... against attacks in the order of magnitude of what they're shown to dodge. Me having Instinctive Actions that lets me dodge a dudes punch 50 times doesn't mean I can suddenly dodge 50 billion bullets coming at me like I'm in Tohou or some shit.

Sans has never shown his IA can let him dodge thousands of invisible giant slashes being spammed at him like a minigun. He realistically can't dodge that shit at all. And even if I give him the benefit of the doubt, Sans exhausts him immediately because he fires hundreds of slashes in a single attack vs Frisk swinging a knife at him ONCE per turn 24 times.

Its like what i said in the beginning. This is a mismatch. Sans IA isn't going to carry him against a guy who can instantly fire slashes in every direction.

KARMA his only wincon is unreliable aganist a guy who can quickly heal intense spiritual and physical damage.

Sans Teleporting Sukuna around isn't going to help win he can still Dismantle with just a thought.

Sukuna can break out of Gravity Manipulation with Flight and Superior Lifitng Strength.

He can also use his countless Shikigami to distract and overwhelm Sans.

I never really got why we treated Sans as some dodge god. Like yes, IA action is good... against attacks in the order of magnitude of what they're shown to dodge. Me having Instinctive Actions that lets me dodge a dudes punch 50 times doesn't mean I can suddenly dodge 50 billion bullets coming at me like I'm in Tohou or some shit.

Sans has never shown his IA can let him dodge thousands of invisible giant slashes being spammed at him like a minigun. He realistically can't dodge that shit at all. And even if I give him the benefit of the doubt, Sans exhausts him immediately because he fires hundreds of slashes in a single attack vs Frisk swinging a knife at him ONCE per turn 24 times.
I always had it in mind that in order to hit Sans, you either need to blitz his Instinctive Action Teleportation, or overwhelm him by making him constantly dodge attacks.

I don't think your Tohou example works because Sukuna's Dismantles aren't depicted as being omni-directional (NO ****ING WAY!) Theoretically, Sukuna would wave his hand (or not, I guess it just depends on how he's feeling that day) and Sans would dodge it by virtue of his IA Teleportation. Sure, he could fire more Dismantles, but it's moving linearly, no matter how many Dismantles he fires. I think Sans can just...aim dodge, or react to Sukuna waving his hand. Mahoraga is able to do it, who is seemingly mindless (which can be debatable, bro figured out how to solve Achilles and the Turtle and applied it to real life)

Once Sukuna decides to not wave his hand when using Dismantles then it's Ggs for Sans, but it depends on how Sukuna is feeling.

I also think that the whole "Frisk swinging a knife once" thing is...how do I say it? A pretty weird thing (at least for me) to figure out how it actually looks. Frisk can be shown to attack punch things like three times to and damage a monster, so I always thought that the whole Attack Action thing was being able to get an actual chance to hit Sans

Or I'm just onto nothing lol, this was rushed.

Apologize for repeating myself. But most Sans defenders here have pretty much made the same arguments, or have flat out made stuff up.
(ShionAh, respectfully, that's you)

I don't think your Tohou example works because Sukuna's Dismantles aren't depicted as being omni-directional (NO ****ING WAY!) Theoretically, Sukuna would wave his hand (or not, I guess it just depends on how he's feeling that day) and Sans would dodge it by virtue of his IA Teleportation. Sure, he could fire more Dismantles, but it's moving linearly, no matter how many Dismantles he fires. I think Sans can just...aim dodge, or react to Sukuna waving his hand. Mahoraga is able to do it, who is seemingly mindless (which can be debatable, bro figured out how to solve Achilles and the Turtle and applied it to real life)
Sukuna can fire broad large slashes that can cut buildings in half or into pieces. He can also use extension technique to make it omni-directional (Spider-Web is just AoE Dismantle). Pretty sure Sans dodges an attack and Sukuna proceeds to fire hundreds more in every direction Sans teleports, making it pretty damn hard to avoid. I don't see Sans lasting more than a few seconds before being completely worn out with how fast and many can be fired at once. If Sukuna fired like one small slash per arm swing, I could see where you're coming from and would be more in Sans favor, but that's not the case, so I just disagree with the notion that Sans can avoid Sukuna for any significant amount of time.

Like worst case scenario, Sukuna whips out Domain Expansion, and he's lost.

IA is literally about dodging things like that
Sorry but having IA does not let your body dodge things that are impossible to sense because there is nothing that alerts your body or mind or whatever to instantly react, if what the JJK fans are saying is right, people were attacked and they did not feel the attack at all, so IA is worthless here and even more when Sans IA is "I dodge something while sleeping", that is literally the body reacting on his own, how is his body gonna react when the attack is impossible to sense in the first place and the body IS NOT FEELING THE ATTACK?

I am voting Sukuna FRA and if anything because Mahoraga counters him like I said jokingly in the ******* first message, now the vote is official, even then, I think this is a stomp but is sans, no fight is a stomp with him obviously

that is literally the body reacting on his own, how is his body gonna react when the attack is impossible to sense in the first place and the body IS NOT FEELING THE ATTACK?
The attack is impossible to see, not to sense

No, its just soul based durability Negation that slowly deals damage overtime. It doesn't have 'Corruption' or any mental effects.
It gets faster the more Sukuna is hit

Yea I'm going to have to agree here. Sukuna can heal Soul Damage, literally Sans' one and only win condition. There is literally nothing he can do.
Actually, I've read Flowey's profile, and Sans is capable of harming her despite having Soul hax resistance and Soul immunity, so Sans Soul attacks will work

Sorry but having IA does not let your body dodge things that are impossible to sense because there is nothing that alerts your body or mind or whatever to instantly react, if what the JJK fans are saying is right, people were attacked and they did not feel the attack at all, so IA is worthless here and even more when Sans IA is "I dodge something while sleeping", that is literally the body reacting on his own, how is his body gonna react when the attack is impossible to sense in the first place and the body IS NOT FEELING THE ATTACK?
Do you think Sans felt anything while dodging Frisk’s attack while being ASLEEP? Think about it instead of simping for Dismantle bs
I am voting Sukuna FRA and if anything because Mahoraga counters him like I said jokingly in the ******* first message, now the vote is official, even then, I think this is a stomp but is sans, no fight is a stomp with him obviously
Good to know, I still vote Sans via IA, insane Danmaku and destroying Sukuna’s soul in less than a second

Back