• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Hunter (Bloodborne) vs. Tokyo Ghoul-verse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talonmask

VS Battles
Retired
Someone needs to show the CCG how things are really done.

Blodborn-Open
The Paleblood

The Hunter has access to standard equipment. (Starter weapons, molotovs, blood vials, etc.)

R1: One at a time.

R2: All at once.

The Hunter is at base and is not at full power.

Tg cast
Tokyo Ghoul

Bro. The Hunter is moon level. Huge stomp. If it was base Hunter he will blitz them all.

That would made it a lot sense. People won't know which version of a character your using like in this case.

CrossverseCrisis said:
That would made it a lot sense. People won't know which version of a character your using like in this case.
There, I edited it.

Aite. Yeah if it was End Game Hunter, he'd probably still stomp the verse even with just his starting gear.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Aite. Yeah if it was End Game Hunter, he'd probably still stomp the verse even with just his starting gear.
Yeah, that's why he's at base, because he and the high tiers are relatively even in strength.

The Hunter speed-blitzes and has superior hax. If the speed was equal, maybe the regen would change the fight, but IDK...

I know the rules on bumping threads, but I would just like some more opinions on this because I honestly believe that this is a nice and fitting matchup.

Doesn't The Hunter have numbing mist? If so, then he could use it to negate the ghouls Regenerationn and deal lethal damage. Also have any of the characters in tokyo ghoul reacted to, and doged lightning? If not then The Hunter easily blitzes.

I vote for The Hunter. Even with his standard gears, he has deal with lots of fast, deadly, giant werewolves; deranged townsmob armed with gatling guns and sniper rifles; and cosmic tentacles monster that our feeble minds can't even comprehend...

So a bunch of edgy tentacled cannibals won't pose much of a threat, I guess.

Plus, if they manage to kill the hunter, he would just wake up as if all were just a mere bad dream, and proceed to kill off Tokyo verse again, now knowing full well of his foes' tricks.

@Ricsi Actually yes it does give him time travel, it complretly reverses time to before he fought the opponent that killed him

Its from the comics actually not the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back