• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The guy who resist everything vs the guy who kills everything

Axl233 said:
So is there any character who is not higher dimensional or dont have higher dimensional hacks that can beat Lihiko?
Because after reading a bit more about him he basically has nigh immunity to every ability ever.
Resistance on what level though? I not sure if the profile is highly accurate or not though given the issue there is no scans and no clarifications for the abilities he does have in possession.

Also it is possible the profile is likely overhyping it a bit given the this is the case of it being NLF.

It's not OOC for him to incap. He did that versus zenkichi and kuma. Besides in this case most things would cause physical incap but not death. Even cutting him in half for example.

Same for knocking him unconscious.

oh right reinhard's senses may really want to fight him with all he has really. Still this is willing to kill so the first move is likely to kill which rubber band killer would fail in and this could impress rein to really spear him

Firephoenixearl said:
It's not OOC for him to incap. He did that versus zenkichi and kuma. Besides in this case most things would cause physical incap but not death. Even cutting him in half for example.
Same for knocking him unconscious.
Not sure though given the possibility of not working out that well. In addition to that, some of the abilities listed there sound like they have been made up or something. For example, the Subjective Immunity and Omni-Weapon Proficiency seems to be fan made as I not sure if this is the official name for those abilities someone or you listed there in the Notable Attack/Techniques sections on lihiko's page.

Yes but rubber would just incap, not kill in this case cus of mid godly. So he'll just be half a dude that can't do anything and goes unconscious either from blood loss or pain.

Also this half a dude just reminded me of journey to the west. When will says "We got a good half a cell for you" xD.

Firephoenixearl said:
Yes but rubber would just incap, not kill in this case cus of mid godly. So he'll just be half a dude that can't do anything and goes unconscious either from blood loss or pain.
Also this half a dude just reminded me of journey to the west. When will says "We got a good half a cell for you" xD.
That is of course assuming lihiko can actually hit him though. If this require lihiko to have physical contract with the opponent, which is implying to be the case, then it would likely not go well in lihiko's favor since he isn't just going against Reinhard, but him and his legion.

that's if reinhard is stupid enough to try to take on enemy hits which he isn't that stupid and maybe hero stuff could make him very well...giddy. And there is still soul rip tbf

Not sure though given the possibility of not working out that well. In addition to that, some of the abilities listed there sound like they have been made up or something. For example, the Subjective Immunity and Omni-Weapon Proficiency seems to be fan made as I not sure if this is the official name for those abilities someone or you listed there in the Notable Attack/Techniques sections on lihiko's page.

The names are made up yes. It's not his abilities that are canned that but he is proficient with all weapons so there is the name. Iap just put a name so that its not just nameless things all over.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
that's if reinhard is stupid enough to try to take on enemy hits which he isn't that stupid and maybe hero stuff could make him very well...giddy. And there is still soul rip tbf
Tiss just no. Pls don't argue rein will dodge a rubber band thrown at him PLEASE.

Soul RIP. The 1a version according to Warren is not applicable the 3d one gets negged.

@Fire That sounds like weapon mastery. Weapon Mastery is something that lihiko has though. I not sure if we allowed fan made terms for those abilities listed on his profile... Hmmm that will require another discussion.

Firephoenixearl said:
TISSG7Redgrave said:
Tiss just no. Pls don't argue rein will dodge a rubber band thrown at him PLEASE.
Soul RIP. The 1a version according to Warren is not applicable the 3d one gets negged.
Not sure though if it was ever acceptable to assume the soul rip isn't 1A or not though given the rather odd reasoning behind it though.

Firephoenixearl said:
We discussed that and it's ok. Since its only for the purpose of explaining things.
Hmm... maybe, but on the other hand, it will be a liability if the explanation isn't clear enough or if possible, faulty as the info could be misleading as well.

Not negated. Resisted.
Iihiko power is nulling the effects of the attacks

He gains resistance to any ability he doesn't recognize which is why we called his ability subjective immunity.

He's gonna get negation in the next CRT probs in addition to this guy that's irrelevant. Also i do believe Warren was arguing thay yhwach can null rein either way so yeah.

yhwach is wanked to high hell

also negation ain't gonna stop the fact his powers weren't able to be fully negated by a 1-A

also also subjective immunity doesn't give him resistance, as seen by the fact it didn't increese his durability when he got turned in a pincuscin with swords

That changes things how? Warren is knowledgeable on both verses.

It makes him immune to an attack as long as he doesn't recognize it. Abilities can be used on him, he just won't care. Not our definition of power null. It's resistance or immunity I guess I should say as long as it's 3d.

Firephoenixearl said:
That changes things how? Warren is knowledgeable on both verses.
It makes him immune to an attack as long as he doesn't recognize it. Abilities can be used on him, he just won't care. Not our definition of power null. It's resistance or immunity I guess I should say as long as it's 3d.
I not sure if Warren count as a knowledgeable on both verses given this is a unusual case.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
@overlord
??????

The sword thing didn't come from a skill, that was just subjective immunity, not the resistance part
he didn't gain a resistance to the swords

and don't tell me it's bullshit, madaka's box is that level of dumb

@Overlord

His resistance is that they don't damage him, which they didn't, even tho they stabbed into him. That's how resistance to blades works in Medaka Box. One style user literally stabbed her own arms with swords but still took no meaningful damage

Tony di bugalu said:
What about the hax of the guy? Reinhard only has a handful of hax that could work on him (the 1-A ones and the only one that is instant is soul rip but I'm pretty sure Warren is going to contest that) and then everything else is resisted.
Also, what about that Irreversible Destruction? If he manages to hurt Rein then he might not regen.
Hmmm there is a scan that apparently clarified on what happened at Berlin happen again regarding the soul rip

This scan here: http://i.imgur.com/QIdP9mq.png

Back