• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The guy who resist everything vs the guy who kills everything

Can I have a scan of Iihiko's legend passing down because all I have found is when Hanten is explaining Iihiko to Medaka in Chapter 166. Please tell me theirs further evidence than this that proves it not just the Shiranui doubles that can be possessed by Iihiko after being prepared for the role.

IihikoCopy

The only time it was ever brought up was that time by Hanten and when Hansode was possessed

Also Hansode was able to break his control for long enough to punch herself since it wasn't a perfect double so possessing a random should work the same

Paul Frank said:
The only time it was ever brought up was that time by Hanten and when Hansode was possessed

Also Hansode was able to break his control for long enough to punch herself since it wasn't a perfect double so possessing a random should work the same
Not really that only happened cus hansode was not ready, zenkichi was there to talk to hansode to increase her control and contradictory style to make the lowest outcome possible. Reinhardt only has 1 of these 3, he won't be breaking it anytime soon. Especially without the impact cc had in there.

After getting bored of not doing anything to him for ten hours, or being impressed by his resilience, Reinhard throws his spear. Medaka "becoming the target of the legend" is never elaborated on, for all we know it could just give her his powers.

The God Of Procrastination said:
After getting bored of not doing anything to him for ten hours, or being impressed by his resilience, Reinhard throws his spear. Medaka "becoming the target of the legend" is never elaborated on, for all we know it could just give her his powers.
She would become iihiko like hansode.

Paul Frank said:
Actually Reinhard is both not a prepared vessel and has the ldo and Merc to help him regain control just like Hansode did

Also the soul armor will likely block the possession based on the scans above even if it's not a soul possessing Rein
Actually I kinda doubt the possession is on a conceptual level if what is being shown and said is true.

If someone is able to resist the possession, then it is definitely sound like it is the spiritual kind of possession.

Paul Frank said:
Actually Reinhard is both not a prepared vessel and has the ldo and Merc to help him regain control just like Hansode did

Also the soul armor will likely block the possession based on the scans above even if it's not a soul possessing Rein
That's if they realize at all and power of friendship is non existent in masada, and that is still not counting cc.

Not really it has never shown to work on anything of the like. You can't just assume it will work. Without similar feats it's as good as nothing.

There are no votes and it's still in the debating phase neither side can vote cus it's still up in the air what could happen. Grace is a long way.

No votes has been set in due to how vague lihiko's possession ability works and on what level. Even now, Fire is doing speculations and head canon at this point.

That's pretty rude. I'm proving my points with chapters statements and feats not taking randomly.

I doubt it considering you were the one who was speculating and using head canon to justify a interpretation that contradict on what being shown and say apparently.

If I want to get a good look at those scans and statements from those scans, then we can tell clearly you taking it out of context.

Everything12 said:
We are basiclly still trying to figure out if its a stomp at this point.
Wait this is a mismatch either way. I just realized.

If iihiko's possession works iihiko stomps cus no matter what rein does iihiko will win.

If possession doesn't work rein stomps cus iihiko has no win condition.

At this point it's a missmatch either way. I believe it would do us good to close this and save brain cells. Whether iihiko stomps or rein stomps is a bit irrelevant as it won't get added either way.

Firephoenixearl said:
Everything12 said:
We are basiclly still trying to figure out if its a stomp at this point.
Wait this is a mismatch either way. I just realized.
If iihiko's possession works iihiko stomps cus no matter what rein does iihiko will win.

If possession doesn't work rein stomps cus iihiko has no win condition.

At this point it's a missmatch either way. I believe it would do us good to close this and save brain cells. Whether iihiko stomps or rein stomps is a bit irrelevant as it won't get added either way.
Even though there is no proof lihiko's possession is gonna work on Reinhard espeically if Ilihiko get defeated and attempts to defeat Reinhard via possession.

</div>
I doubt it considering you were the one who was speculating and using head canon to justify a interpretation that contradict on what being shown and say apparently.

If I want to get a good look at those scans and statements from those scans, then we can tell clearly you taking it out of context. </div> You're just using baseless accusations here. With 0 knowledge on the verse you come out saying those look like out of context when I've been standing my point explaining everything even to people like paul who is knowledgeable on the series.

If anything reins side has been using "maybe" far more especially with the soul armour which "should" protect him.

Pls do not continue to doubt my word without any basis. You're not proving anything and just being rude at this point.

Tony di bugalu said:
Why a stomp? I thought Iihiko could incap in some way or another.
Apparently not, given how lihiko likely incaps by physical means or attempt to possess his opponent which I doubt Reinhard is gonna let him do those things at all.

IMG 0666

Even though the scans contradict on what you say. It has already been debated and I doubt what you say will be 100% true if gonna go that way. Don't tell me you also have a history in wanking certain characters from Medaka Box since I don't know you enough, but I have a feeling you might have one after all.

Tony di bugalu said:
Not a stomp, a mismatch. It is impossible to determine which side stomps due to it being unknown whether soul armour will stop possession and it's worthless to keep arguing as it's a stomp either way. It may be iihiko or rein that dumps but still a stomp.

Firephoenixearl said:
Tony di bugalu said:
Not a stomp, a mismatch. It is impossible to determine which side stomps due to it being unknown whether soul armour will stop possession and it's worthless to keep arguing as it's a stomp either way. It may be iihiko or rein that dumps but still a stomp.
Yet the possession has never been clarifed to bypass the soul armor nor did it seems have the capability to do.

Already you are overhyping this possession ability of lihiko like it is capable to bypass it when no statements nor feats supports this.

probably that no Feat that never can Possession likely no statements. Facts Awareness said Reinhard has resistance to soul manipulations according to this scan.

Jimboydejuan12 said:
probably that no Feat that never can Possession likely no statements.
  • Facts Awareness* said Reinhard has resistance to soul manipulations according to this scan.
Which I did when it was stated the numerous souls that guards Reinhard
IMG 0667

Back