• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The guy who resist everything vs the guy who kills everything

The God Of Procrastination said:
Can only be done to Hansode (unless there's evidence otherwise).
I proved it happens on everyone in a previous thread on yhwach vs iihiko. Go to the thread, go to my first reply or the 18th reply and you'll see the debunk. I'm on my phone rn.

Firephoenixearl said:
The God Of Procrastination said:
Can only be done to Hansode (unless there's evidence otherwise).
I proved it happens on everyone in a previous thread on yhwach vs iihiko. Go to the thread, go to my first reply or the 18th reply and you'll see the debunk. I'm on my phone rn.
I checked and you didn't debunk anything though given how the scan stated for anyone who actually defeated him, the person in question will be target of the legend. https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-34cpRNO4JFI/UHbrQ-iUWNI/AAAAAAAAB3Q/26Qt8pZpKqA/s0/015.png

Legend passing wont work if he dies to Rein or in Glads since he gets absorbed into glads and becomes part of the legion same happens if he is stigmata'd or speared

Iihiko literally can not incap Rein I dont understand why you are still voting for him. You can't KO someone who has low or mid godly even wok agreed to this.

Rein has basically infinite stamina

Iihiko is not nulling Rein's regen considering Ren Fuji couldn't

Trifa spears and Wolfie's true briah is recognized since Iihiko can both hear him and see him if he glares

Even if Iihiko somehow gets through them he will be speared by Rein for impressing him

The legend is not gonna be absorbed though, that's the point. The legend will still pass. It's not mind or soul.

Only for ones that are from brain damage the ones from stamina, pain etc are still fully applicable.

Why is time passing a stamina case?

And i assume that was 5b rein vs 1a ren?

No it won't. And again trifa can recreate the spear with 100% potency? Kind of doubtful at best. Also if it's that she's summons the spear does it work if rein has the spear and she gets blitzed cus iihiko won't be waiting for her you to summon.

Legend says hi.

The legend would stay with Iihiko since he would still be alive if he becomes part of the legion

Again infinite stamina and Rein is definently not passing out from pain considering both he and Ren tanked the grand cross Mercurius made

For the time part something something time went forwards alot and it was using up his stamina the whole time

Not 100% but close enough for it to work on the commanders and kill them while it was sealed still. It also doesn't take long to summon and he was able to blitz Wolfgang using it

See above

Paul Frank said:
The legend would stay with Iihiko since he would still be alive if he becomes part of the legion

Again infinite stamina and Rein is definently not passing out from pain considering both he and Ren tanked the grand cross Mercurius made

For the time part something something time went forwards alot and it was using up his stamina the whole time

Not 100% but close enough for it to work on the commanders. It also doesn't take long to summon and he was able to blitz Wolfgang using it

See above
It's not on death it's in defeat. By making iihiko part of the legion rein is defeating iihiko and therefore being a better candidate for the legend since he defeated or proved to be stronger than the current holder of the legend.

You still didn't answer my question on rens negation.

How much of his stamina was it consuming though?

Commanders.....3d...lol. Nice one. If it hasn't worked on anyone else then it's 3d so it gets broken.

Also if he dies to the spear the legend would be erased even if he doesn't join the legion

MVS erases a target's history and the spear has the properties of MVS so there would be no legend

The spear Trifa uses is still the longinus. You know the same longinus that worked on two 1-As

It was 100s of billions of years worth of stamina per second and Rein was basically fine.

Overlord explained it, Marie's curse is 1-A in all keys that Ren has

Paul Frank said:
Also if he dies to the spear the legend would be erased even if he doesn't join the legion

MVS erases a target's history and the spear has the properties of MVS so there would be no legend
Not really. It would end the story of iihiko not the legend. By killing iihiko you're ending his story yet the legend doesn't end with him.

It erases their history. The legend is based on the history of Iihiko. That history gets erased and thus the legend does too

Apparently it came from a curse that Marie provided to one Ren Fuji in order to put down a certain someone.

That is just resistance to her curse and that is really specific as it is based on the soul level. The curse doesn't work on those with a higher soul, it's a weakness of the ability it's not that rein resisted that, he just abused the weakness.

It's not resistance to her curse it's resistance to regen and immortality negation

Also again Iihiko has never nulled low or mid godly

This thread really blew up.

I only skimmed it, but I saw "Warren said..." being brought up a few times, and since I don't really have the time to read this, I would really appreicate if someone could write out what I said so I may clarify anything if needed.

Paul Frank said:
It erases their history. The legend is based on the history of Iihiko. That history gets erased and thus the legend does too
No iihiko's history makes him worthy of the legend. He's not the first legend and won't be the last. The legend is a title not a history if a hero's legend ends the legend will become the next hero.

Warren Valion said:
This thread really blew up.
I only skimmed it, but I saw "Warren said..." being brought up a few times, and since I don't really have the time to read this, I would really appreicate if someone could write out what I said so I may clarify anything if needed.
Well I saw some debates regarding Rein's Glads soul rip and the potency of the soul rip. Although there is a scan for this: http://i.imgur.com/QIdP9mq.png

Paul Frank said:
The spear Trifa uses is still the longinus. You know the same longinus that worked on two 1-As

It was 100s of billions of years worth of stamina per second and Rein was basically fine.

Overlord explained it, Marie's curse is 1-A in all keys that Ren has
No feats above 3d.

Yeah but maries curse us resistance to curses and it didn't work cus gee had a higher soul. Marie specifically cannot affect those people.

Actually now that I think about it

Why was Hansode possessed and not Medaka

If it's instant possession on defeat he should have went into Medaka even if Hansode was prepared beforehand since Medaka beat him

Firephoenixearl said:
HammerStrikes219 said:
I checked and you didn't debunk anything though given how the scan stated for anyone who actually defeated him, the person in question will be target of the legend. https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-34cpRNO4JFI/UHbrQ-iUWNI/AAAAAAAAB3Q/26Qt8pZpKqA/s0/015.png
That's what i meant. I disproved the legend can only pass to hansode thing. In other words i debunked it.
Ty for posting the scan here though, really helps
Huh not sure since some people mentioned that lihiko can possess people it seems as well.

>Two 1-As

>Nothing above 3d

Even going with that explanation Iihiko has never nulled low godly or mid godly

Overlord775 said:
@Fire

if that's how it work then it's not a win con for Iihiko

Reinhard just becomes stronger and wins
It is cus rein s existence will become that of the hero also known as iihiko. Iihiko will die but his legacy will transfer to rein who will become the next iihiko.

Paul Frank said:
Actually now that I think about it

Why was Hansode possessed and not Medaka

If it's instant possession on defeat he should have went into Medaka even if Hansode was prepared beforehand since Medaka beat him
Cus in that moment hansode was the best legend as she was iihiko s double, if she hadn't been there medaka would have been the legend.

Why would being his double make her a better target than the only person to ever defeat him

HammerStrikes219 said:
Well I saw some debates regarding Rein's Glads soul rip and the potency of the soul rip. Although there is a scan for this: http://i.imgur.com/QIdP9mq.png
Oh, the Glads soul rip thing?

Glads's soul rip is like Reinhard literally stealing the Souls from Mercurius's world and adding them to his own.

Reinhard's, if he isn't already inside of it which he almost always is, first move it to summon the castle to himself. He like, never, leaves the thing.

And it is illogical to conclude that Reinhard would summon the castle above himself and his opponent so it can rip the soul out of said opponent. As that would go against Reinhard's desires of wanting to have a good fight.

We actually see him summon the castle around himself in I believe the Kei route when he initiates a fight with Ren and Kei.

The only times that he used the soul rip were when he was already inside of the castle and used the castle's city-wide AoE to take the souls of fodder humans.

Never when he was in a fight personally.

So yeah, I don't agree with the "1-ASoulRipGG" mentallity, as I believe it is unsupported in the novel.

Back