• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Gate Guardian vs. Noah of Dreams (Road vs Clef)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WeeklyBattles said:
343 is to Clef as Khorne is to Kharn, minus the nulling of every unfair power for the sake of combat
That should only be useful for his immortality like it says possibly on his profile. Simliar to the Presence and Spectre it just goes toward his immortality it wont intervene for him. Roads not killing him just assuming control of his body and BFRing his soul

Kaltias said:
I don't think that type 9 prevents mind hax
Not the immortality, soul hax removes the issue and he would just be hitting a projection beforehand with mind/erasure attacks

WeeklyBattles said:
@Zensum Except you dont need to hit anything to mind and memory hax someone
Kaltias said:
I fail to see why being a dream prevents something that affects your mind from working. Dreams are a part of the mind

He has to mind hax a mind right? Her body hes facing in the real world is just a illusionary projection.

Yeah no. Road sends her to the dream world but not the one shes in. And clef is already power nulled and soulscrewed by this point.

Can 001 even use it's abilities as a soul?

Even then Clef's gets powered nulled when he is dragged into the dream world.

Zen has told you how many times. The Road in the real world is just a projection so he can mind hax it all he wants the real Road won't be affected.

Her immortality is a m-body type of thing, right?

So there are two possible cases.

Either the m-body shares the mind with the true self (in which case the latter gets mind haxed too)

Or it doesn't share it, in which case the m-body gets erased/mind haxed and 001 is safe

Kaltias said:
Her immortality is a m-body type of thing, right?
So there are two possible cases.

Either the m-body shares the mind with the true self (in which case the latter gets mind haxed too)

Or it doesn't share it, in which case the m-body gets erased/mind haxed and 001 is safe
No lasting damage can be done to it, it reforms over and over. Meanwhile SCP soul gets BFR in an instant.

@LAS

But can she do so without the aid of the m-body which gets erased?

@Zen

Passive >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> in an instant

Kaltias said:
@LAS
But can she do so without the aid of the m-body which gets erased?

@Zen

Passive >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> in an instant

What do you mean? The body is just a energy projection an illusion theres nothing to mind hax. It can't be perma erased either. Scp woulda been BFR reguardless

Road seems to have something better while she can die via EE comes out she has from what I see more ways to beat him first with BFR and dreams things than clef erase. Mind hax she resists so yeah Road FRA

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Road seems to have something better while she can die via EE comes out she has from what I see more ways to beat him first with BFR and dreams things than clef erase. Mind hax she resists so yeah Road FRA
In what way does she resist mind hax?

Oh crap i mixed her up with someone else lol but tbf her body in the real world seems to be non-physical and something like that. Though can he even use his EE on her? I mean to beat road truly you have something like concept attacks AFAIK to hit her effectively in the real world however like I said she can BFR and also mind hax in return too

Why would he not be able to use his EE on her? Passive EE and mind hax get used before she gets a chance to BFR like Kal said

Already explained why existence and mind hax don't work. Her body again is an illusion projection nothing there to mind hax and her existence is in her dream EE won't hit as its outside range. SCP gets soul BFR from the begining.

Can i see a scan of Road doing this without using her illusion body? Maybe it doesn't affect her true self, but her manifestation still gets erased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back