• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another One (SCP-001 (Clef), SCP-319, SCP-403, and SCP-469) CRT

Tllmbrg

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Stat change since it's not AP, power addition and general clean-up

Adding more ratings for the uses and general clean-up

Total stat change, adding new powers, general clean-up

SCP-001 (Dr. Clef's Proposal)
We have a new calc for its speed, so we need to discuss what end to use. Obviously whoever scales to Gate Guardian also gets upgraded.
Personally I think the high end works because the Foundation is basically on par with governments so I'd assume they'd use the best equipment when dealing with SCP-001

Stat change since it's not AP, power addition and general clean-up

Adding more ratings for the uses and general clean-up

Total stat change, adding new powers, general clean-up

SCP-001 (Dr. Clef's Proposal)
We have a new calc for its speed, so we need to discuss what end to use. Obviously whoever scales to Gate Guardian also gets upgraded.
Personally I think the high end works because the Foundation is basically on par with governments so I'd assume they'd use the best equipment when dealing with SCP-001
Everything looks fine to me.

The updates seem fine. As for the Clef Proposal calc, I can see the high end being used.

All applied, I also added 469 flight since I forgot to
Thread can be closed

I assume yes, but like the current page doesn't scale Kaktus speed to Gate Guardian
So if @Sir_Ovens agrees for us to edit the rating it can be applied
@Saikou_The_Lewd_King says it should just be a flat MFTL in relevant key

2845 currently doesn't scale to the Gate Guardian in speed because when the key was made, the Guardian didn't have any calced speed feats. But now, yeah it should scale. At least in Reactions and Combat speed.

I don't think anything implies that it transcends the universe. Considering how it only destroys one universe at a time, it seems rather unlikely, even.

The same being that can only destroy one universe at a time, and which can be "exhausted" by giving it more universes to eat.

Either way this is off topic for this.

Back