• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Gate Guardian vs. Noah of Dreams (Road vs Clef)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Road, since this is bloodlusted she will soul/consiouness BFR to one of her dimmensions.

Existence erasure wont work as shes just a projection in the real world

Zensum said:
Road, since this is bloodlusted she will soul/consiouness BFR to one of her dimmensions.
Existence erasure wont work as shes just a projection in the real world
Subconscious BFR leads to her getting erased

EE bypasses type 9 immortality like that

Type 8 is only automatically restricted if it comes from higher dimensional beings ( Reinhard and Merc for example.) Normal type 8 isn't.

Her true body is in the dream world, erasing her in the physical world isn't doing much.

@Knight From what i recall Type 8 is automatically restricted if its on a higher/alternate plane or something that the opponent has no way of bypassing, such as this. If thats not what the rule i then i ned to adjust it.

It will when she's only got Low-Godly regen

And even if it werent, Clef can just keep passively erasing her, she cant do anything to it

WeeklyBattles said:
Subconscious BFR leads to her getting erased
EE bypasses type 9 immortality like that
Even so he would need to be in range and he is just being sent to a dream. When the soul is BFR to one of the dreams she can control all aspects of the reality he will just be without abiltiies. SCP body will still be in the real world unresponsive

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Shouldn't you make a CRT for that? Seems pretty controversial.
Nah, its a minor adjustment and a clarification that should have been there in the first place

That rule was supposed to be here only when it comes to higher dimensionals though

@Kal It was supposed to be basically anything that the opponent has no way around under their own power

No. That's like saying that if Goku fights 682, he gets Low-Godly negation because he can't win otherwise

Type 8 immortality is only restricted for immortality that comes from higher dimensional beings as that's just blatantly unfair, normal type 8 isn't banned.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Type 8 immortality is only restricted for immortality that comes from higher dimensional beings as that's just blatantly unfair.
Exactly, so why would it be fair if it comes from higher REALMS instead?

I'm personally not a very big fan of nerfing peoples' abilities or taking away powers for the sake of a match up. If a character's ability makes them too OP to fight someone then so be it. Speed equalized being the only exception since it'd be nearly impossible to have any fair fights otherwise. It's whichever most people decide though I suppose.

EDIT: Alright I'll stop derailing this as well.

@Weekly

Because the difference is, if it's higher dimensional, you can't bypass it period and we reach situations like "YHVH can't kill 682's 3-D form because tier 1 immortality".

If it isn't, it's simply an advantage that the opponent may or may not be able to bypass, but not even remotely as unfair

Edit: I'll stop derailing now

Anyways, ignoring all the stuff above, Road via soul bfr which leaves Clef's body useless and she can null his powers in the dream world. Also he has no way pass her type 8 and 9 immortality. And no, EE does not take care of type 9.

KuuIchigo said:
Anyways, ignoring all the stuff above, Road via soul bfr which leaves Clef's body useless and she can null his powers in the dream world. Also he has no way pass her type 8 and 9 immortality. And no, EE does not take care of type 9.
Whats stopping clef from pasively mind haxing her?

Zensum said:
He cant do either as his soul is BFR to a dream while his body remains useless in the real world where she eventually gains control of it via soul manip.
343 wouldnt allow that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back