• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Base Xeno Goku mid diffed Demigra Makyouka, but Xeno Goku in base still loses to TGG from the looks of it, who'd be able to one shot Demigra Makyouka.

Unsure. It's hard to determine. Basically TGG is massively above people to the extent of one shotting them, who are equal to someone that is pretty much equal with Demigra Makyouka, seeing as both of them could perform a passive baseline 2-A feat. Super Saiyan forms don't have a set multiplier on the wiki, and SSJ has never actually been shown to clear such a massive difference. Either way though Xeno Goku's probability manip and stamina reduction should easily net him a win here.

Unsure. It's hard to determine. Basically TGG is massively above people to the extent of one shotting them, who are equal to someone that is pretty much equal with Demigra Makyouka, seeing as both of them could perform a passive baseline 2-A feat. Super Saiyan forms don't have a set multiplier on the wiki, and SSJ has never actually been shown to clear such a massive difference. Either way though Xeno Goku's probability manip and stamina reduction should easily net him a win here.
Super Sayian is a 50x multi

Super Saiyan is actually accepted as a 40 times multiplier here from what I recall.

That's not applicable here. The SSJ forms have been deemed as inconsistent and unreliable. On top of the wiki disliking the use of multiplicative increases already.

Super Saiyan is actually accepted as a 40 times multiplier here from what I recall.
Oh shit really? Then yeah Super Saiyan Xeno Goku would be fine, but even then I think Xeno Goku stomps. The AP gap would be nullified if not even give Xeno Goku an advantage. Having prob manip and stam reduction on top of that just makes it one-sided I think.

Oh shit really? Then yeah Super Saiyan Xeno Goku would be fine, but even then I think Xeno Goku stomps. The AP gap would be nullified if not even give Xeno Goku an advantage. Having prob manip and stam reduction on top of that just makes it one-sided I think.
It's 50x times actually

Yall, TGG is th one stomping here
Ignoring the rules and using unmade changes to mislead, derail, and blatantly lie, while repeating the same arguments without any evidence, and refuting other arguments without evidence either. Yeah, uh, you seem very biased towards the SCP verse.

And goku has "multiple passive and a give abilities that boost his stat, boost his damage, reduce the stat of the opponent, can steal the opponent stat to boost himself and make the damage output of his opponent get reduced to 50%"

...No? Im not sure how you think AP works but thats not how it works at all lol
Destroying multiple sets of infinite universes had a note on the tiering system that said it needed proof of being treated as more impressive to qualify for being above baseline. Though, checking now, Ultima seems to have removed the note a while so I'll have to ask him for clarification.

I guess as long as it's not there, you'd be right about TGG having the power advantage. My mistake then.

Destroying multiple sets of infinite universes had a note on the tiering system that said it needed proof of being treated as more impressive to qualify for being above baseline. Though, checking now, Ultima seems to have removed the note a while so I'll have to ask him for clarification.

I guess as long as it's not there, you'd be right about TGG having the power advantage. My mistake then.
Its not multiple, its uncountably infinite

Its not multiple, its uncountably infinite
13Qe.gif

Can we not pull the "Ultima told me!" card on a versus match when it isn't even on the profile?

Nope, no can do chief. If yall dot believe me and dont believe the profiles then talk to someone you'll actually believe like Ultima.
Except you haven't provided a profile that says this. We believe the profiles and none of them are what you claim as far as we know.

So you can't provide evidence? If you have it you wouldve already provided with enough evidence to support your claims you know

So you can't provide evidence? If you have it you wouldve already provided with enough evidence to support your claims you know
I can and i have. Yall flat ot said to my face that you didnt believe me and wanted someone else to ask instead. Im giving you the person to ask.

I can and i have. Yall flat ot said to my face that you didnt believe me and wanted someone else to ask instead. Im giving you the person to ask.
No, you haven't. You've made claims of this being accepted already, refused to send scans by claiming the profiles already have them then when asked which profiles do, you tell us to ask Ultima.

Anyway, Goku takes this handily.

Ok so Weekly can't actually provide evidence for his claim.
I. Already. Have. You in particular literally asked for someone else to talk to. So either you go ask them to back up what im sayin or you admit that yourej just bing biased against me for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back