• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TGG passively oneshotting him
Goku passively making the probability of said attacks to actually hit him.
Passively weakening him and empowering him in the process, making the damage taken to get reduced to 50%.
Stealing his stat to empower himself and using his ability draw to suck his life force to heal himself while damaging him at the same time

If he is only 2x times stronger than goku he gets kinda begged, since goku can make the damage he takes get reduced to half, including bullshit amount of cards that he can amp himself and decrease his opponent

If he is only 2x times stronger than goku he gets kinda begged, since goku can make the damage he takes get reduced to half, including bullshit amount of cards that he can amp himself and decrease his opponent
Idk what the AP difference actually is for sure yet because the only one even talking about it is Weekly who I no longer trust about the topic.

TGG oneshots people that stomp pople that are passivly infinitely stronger than Goku

Idk what the AP difference actually is for sure yet because the only one even talking about it is Weekly who I no longer trust about the topic.
Me neither, and do you perhaps know where's the scaling chain of xeno goku?
I swear I saw it somewhere else

Me neither, and do you perhaps know where's the scaling chain of xeno goku?
I swear I saw it somewhere else
It's absolutely ******* massive if you go over it in detail. If I did, it'd probably take me, like, over half an hour to type out fully, with a much older/weaker version of base Xeno Goku mid diffing Demigra Makyouka who was going to passively destroy a 2-A multiverse.

That's strong, got any scans, statement, a scaling feat or something to support it?
Yesod Multiverse is an infinit amount of multiverses that each contain an infinite amount of universes

Yaldabaoth passively destroys this by existing

Leviathans can kill beings equal to Yaldabaoth in power

TGG oneshots Leviathans

TGG oneshots people that stomp pople that are passivly infinitely stronger than Goku
Actually, destroying infinite multiverses is baseline. Unless there's some proof in the verse that destroying more multiverses takes more power, what you described is still far below Goku.

Actually, destroying infinite multiverses is baseline. Unless there's some proof in the verse that destroying more multiverses takes more power, what you described is still far below Goku.
Oh I actually didn't know that's how it worked. So destroying infinite 2-A multiverses is still just baseline 2-A. Huh. Then yeah I think Goku shitstomps.

According to Ultima its baseline Low 1-C yes

What does this have to do with the current statistics?
Thats what its being upgraded to? And with the current statistics it would be absurdly high into 2-A as last i checked destroying uncountably infinite multiverss with uncountably infinite universes in them is not baseline 2-A

Thats what its being upgraded to? And with the current statistics it would be absurdly high into 2-A as last i checked destroying uncountably infinite multiverss with uncountably infinite universes in them is not baseline 2-A
When it's upgraded then shut down this thread. The thread isn't concluded, what you're claiming is still contested even. Until then, use what's on the profile.

And can you link the scan of uncountably infinite universes?

Weekly. Stop, it still hasn't been upgraded, and even then, from what I'm hearing, it's not even completely agreed upon. This is really starting to come off as blatant bias for the SCP verse.

Weekly. Stop, it still hasn't been upgraded, and even then, from what I'm hearing, it's not even completely agreed upon. This is really starting to come off as blatant bias for the SCP verse.
It is agred on and has been agreed on for years, hell its been on the profiles themslves for years as it was put there whn SCP was originally downgraded. If anything this is bias against the verse as yall are flat out ignoring what is on the profiles

It is agred on and has been agreed on for years, hell its been on the profiles themslves for years as it was put there whn SCP was originally downgraded. If anything this is bias against the verse as yall are flat out ignoring what is on the profiles
You're ignoring the part where it says 2-A on the profiles and as per usual still refuse to provide scans to anything, which is a VERY SIMPLE TASK

Then that's still far below Xeno Goku's AP. Literally Demigra Makyouka alone was going to perform a baseline 2-A feat passively. Xeno Goku years ago was able to beat him in base form. Meaning that, at his full power back then, he'd likely already surpass this scaling chain. Current Xeno Goku curbstomps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back