• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure Weekly, whatever you say man.

Gonna go with Goku, and I'm looking for a post that goes over his scaling chain right now, as well.

Sure Weekly, whatever you say man.

Gonna go with Goku, and I'm looking for a post that goes over his scaling chain right now, as well.
Cool, so this whole discussion can be summed up as 'We choose to not believe Weekly bcause he's Weekly'

Even if this thread gets concluded its a stomp and cant be added

Weekly, the sheer cognitive dissonance you must have to think that is baffling.

We choose not to believe Weekly because he's dishonest and has shown blatant bias towards the SCP verse. You saying you haven't over and over doesn't mean you haven't.

Cool, doesn't mean we can't keep discussing it.

We've already voted for Goku, as in me, Planck, and Orange. But let me find Goku's scaling chain real quick, might help.

Ah here it is. Scaling chain wasn't as big as I thought but still massive.

Limit Breaker SSJ4 Xeno Goku>SSJG Trunks >= Dark King Mechikabura >>>>>> SSJ4 Gogeta >>>>>>> Old Mechikabura >>>>>>> Dark Broly = Final Form Mira = SSJ4 Xeno Goku > SSJ3 Xeno Goku >>>>>>> Gravy >>>>>>> Base Xeno Goku > Chamel > Demigra (Transcended Demon God) > Demon God Demigra > Base Demigra (DBH) >>>>>> Xenoverse Demigra (TokiToki absorbed) = Baseline 2-A

Facts are based on evidence .....
And thus far the evidence is:

• Me explaining the scaling chain and feats that TGG scales to with scans and a link to the revision thread where its feats and upgrades are currently being discussed
  • You guys saying out loud that you choose to not believe me and asking for someone else knowlegdeable on SCP to com in and verify what im saying and then turning around and saying you dont want their opinion
So please, do tell me what evidence im missing

Ah here it is. Scaling chain wasn't as big as I thought but still massive.

Limit Breaker SSJ4 Xeno Goku>SSJG Trunks >= Dark King Mechikabura >>>>>> SSJ4 Gogeta >>>>>>> Old Mechikabura >>>>>>> Dark Broly = Final Form Mira = SSJ4 Xeno Goku > SSJ3 Xeno Goku >>>>>>> Gravy >>>>>>> Base Xeno Goku > Chamel > Demigra (Transcended Demon God) > Demon God Demigra > Base Demigra (DBH) >>>>>> Xenoverse Demigra (TokiToki absorbed) = Baseline 2-A
So goku kinda one shots?

Base Xeno Goku>Chamel>Demigra (Transcended Demon God)>Demon God Demigra>Base Demigra (DBH)>>>>>>>>Xenoverse Demigra (Toki-Toki Absorbed)=Baseline 2-A. So base Xeno Goku could prob already one shot a baseline 2-A based on this. Going with 50x multiplier for SSJ which is what's being used for Goku, the gap between him and baseline 2-A is very massive.

Excuse me but I'd like to make a comment on one of Goku's Statistics Reduction Effects that was on the link that Mazu displayed earlier

Neutralization attack
If you make it an attacker when you can activate a special move, it will attack the locked-on enemy and set the power of that enemy to 1.

Essentially, When Goku is using a special move (E.G: Kamehameha) he'll automatically lock on to his opponent's location regardless of where they are and set the opponents power to a value of 1.

Hope this helps with the AP discussions

Excuse me but I'd like to make a comment on one of Goku's Statistics Reduction Effects that was on the link that Mazu displayed earlier

Neutralization attack
If you make it an attacker when you can activate a special move, it will attack the locked-on enemy and set the power of that enemy to 1.

Essentially, When Goku is using a special move (E.G: Kamehameha) he'll automatically lock on to his opponent's location regardless of where they are and set the opponents power to a value of 1.

Hope this helps with the AP discussions
Noted, but likely doesn't change much. Xeno Goku is much more serious than canon, but I don't think he starts off with a special technique right away. However, that doesn't make the rest of his passives nullified. Having them on top of his AP makes this a stomp for Xeno Goku, it looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back