• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dr. Clef vs Tricky the Clown

Dr. Clef vs Tricky the Clown

• Speed is equalized
  • Dr. Clef is in his Third key
  • Tricky is in his Second key
  • Battle takes place in a void, with a large concrete platform under them

3 eyes:

Clown:

d8lij18-6c0054eb-f9e8-40d8-880a-ab7abaa1385b.jpg
the_clown_has_been_engaged_by_woari-d5emtg2.png

Wonder if Clef could null the improbability Drive with the reality anchor, except for Probability Manipulation?

Wonder if Clef could null the improbability Drive with the reality anchor, except for Probability Manipulation?
negging the improbability drive doesn't do very much, at best it stops the world going to absolute shit, since almost all the abilities of the ID aren't combat applicable.

Anyways Clef has his own Reality Warp and is resistant to other hax that involves Reality Warp and anomalies, Clef also nullifies other hax from anomalies that could not be reality warp. Anything that Tricky could have based off of various hax gets resisted

Tricky and Clef can both make the world a total apocalypse with the Improbability Drive and SCP-776-ARC, they both get negged

Tricky is skilled yes, on par with Hank, but does it really compare to an Agent that frequently gets hits on 076-2 without him reacting?

Clef also has some sort of Mind Hax that doesn't go into detail in the profile, Tricky probably doesn't have a resistance to it

Tricky has a corruption but Clef has the Atomic Revolver

Tricky can resurrect

Tricky is skilled yes, on par with Hank, but does it really compare to an Agent that frequently gets hits on 076-2 without him reacting?
Blitzing someone isn't skill, nor will that matter since speed is equalized here
Clef also has some sort of Mind Hax that doesn't go into detail in the profile, Tricky probably doesn't have a resistance to it

Tricky has a corruption but Clef has the Atomic Revolver

Tricky can resurrect
If you dont know what it does, or how it works not really sure the point to bring it up

Tricky doesn't use corruption in character, and Clef wont be able to hit him regardless due to higher reaction speeds

Yes. 3-4 times.

Blitzing someone isn't skill, nor will that matter since speed is equalized here
Point still stands that he interacted with 076-2

If you dont know what it does, or how it works not really sure the point to bring it up

Tricky doesn't use corruption in character, and Clef wont be able to hit him regardless due to higher reaction speeds

Yes. 3-4 times.
And I also don't see the point of leaving out valuable info to a debate

Reactions are presumed to be equalized with the base opponent, I only see Supersonic on Tricky.

Point still stands that he interacted with 076-2
... by blitzing him? whats the point in bringing up the fact he blitzed someone?
And I also don't see the point of leaving out valuable info to a debate
I dont see the point in bringing an ability up neither of us know how it works nor if clef even uses it In character
Reactions are presumed to be equalized with the base opponent, I only see Supersonic on Tricky.
Mb, forgot tricky is the only person in the verse who doesn't have higher reaction speeds.

... by blitzing him? whats the point in bringing up the fact he blitzed someone?
You do realize that he blitzed and sparred SCP-076-2 hence why his durability is High 8-C whose skill you'd presumably know

I dont see the point in bringing an ability up neither of us know how it works nor if clef even uses it In character
Found it, The Great Site-87 Bakesale

"I've not even eaten it," Brisby frowned through a mouthful of strudel. He swallowed, his eyes widening. "That's pretty good. But can ya cut it out with this?"

"Oh, what harm did a little mind control ever do? Besides, if it tastes good, it tastes good." He held up three dollars between his fingers. "Let's see…"

You do realize that he blitzed and sparred SCP-076-2 whose skill you'd presumably know
You want me to believe Clef is comparably skilled to 076 because he sparred with him? i dont think i have to explain why that's outlandish...
im gonna go out on a limb here and say that doesn't seem like he uses that actively in a fight, considering he used it during a bakesale-

You want me to believe Clef is comparably skilled to 076 because he sparred with him? i dont think i have to explain why that's outlandish...
There's a reason why Clef has mid-regen after sustaining hits from 076-2 whos on par with him, you probably don't need to explain as doing that might also be akin to 096 being skilled due to fighting 682 who also fought 076-2 which I also don't need to explain why it's ridiculous.

im gonna go out on a limb here and say that doesn't seem like he uses that actively in a fight, considering he used it during a bakesale-
I mean the profile doesn't list it as non-combat applicable so?

There's a reason why Clef has mid-regen after sustaining hits from 076-2 whos on par with him, you probably don't need to explain as doing that might also be akin to 096 being skilled due to fighting 682 who also fought 076-2 which I also don't need to explain why it's ridiculous.
He gets Mid-Regeneration for taking hits from 076, someone who's assumably comparable to him??? yeah im not buying that im gonna need a scan to exactly where he gets that regen.

also, Clef probably has a lot better sounding skill feats than 'sparring with 076'. He has a track record of killing REALITY WARPERS. But regardless, im going on a limb here in CQC, i think Tricky has the upperhand. the dude casually destroyed 4 different armies of Zeds and soldiers all by himself, casually stomps Hank and Jesus who run through facilities of people trained to kill him and can lethally injure them.

The regen took months I think, I think beating reality warpers like SCP-166, SCP-531-D, and SCP-239 on a constant basis sounds more impressive than what you just described, he's basically superior to agents he works with who have combat training, he is also a former GOC agent, and his training is likely better as GOC training is usually considered superior to military training.

Clef does have precog so he'd be able to see a couple of hours into the future and know what motive Tricky has in store.

Also apparently Dr. Clef was Poopstick McGee who's a powerful god that made 343 shit his pants but don't know about it much.

Last edited:
What does Tricky have that counters Clef's own reality warping even with his telekill that negates anomalous abilities?

The regen took months I think, I think beating reality warpers like SCP-166, SCP-531-D, and SCP-239 on a constant basis sounds more impressive than what you just described, he's basically superior to agents he works with who have combat training, he is also a former GOC agent, and his training is likely better as GOC training is usually considered superior to military training.
rough, so non-combat applicable.
Clef does have precog so he'd be able to see a couple of hours into the future and know what motive Tricky has in store.
Tricky can amp his speed to become faster, which is gonna make even with precog difficult to keep up with him.
What does Tricky have that counters Clef's own reality warping even with his telekill that negates anomalous abilities?
uhhh nothing? he doesn't need to. his reality warping isn't combat applicable.

rough, so non-combat applicable.
Clef doesn't need it either way

Tricky can amp his speed to become faster, which is gonna make even with precog difficult to keep up with him.
Does he do it right away? the precog is a huge barrier that would be very difficult to overcome especially with Clef's decent skill and blitz

uhhh nothing? he doesn't need to. his reality warping isn't combat applicable.
Which one?

This is actually pretty interesting:

Both Clef and Tricky have some pretty interesting abilities but I feel like Tricky has quite a few counters:
Immortality Types 2 and 7 cancel out Clef's regen, and the Improbability Drive can change the outcome of SCP-776-ARC.
Clef's best wincon would probably be the revolver as it'd basically guarantee an instant win if he can stay away from Tricky for long enough. But apparently Tricky has better reaction speeds. Which I'm unsure if that's really a factor because speed is equal. But hey.

The Reality Anchor argument also doesn't exactly work to my knowledge. Because I think it's only part of the Kaktusverse key. Which we aren't using.

also on a side note what are we using for Clef's AP? Cause if we use the baseline of Large Building (2 Tons of TNT), Tricky has an AP advantage of 4x. Which can also be increased with his empowerment.

The Reality Anchor argument also doesn't exactly work to my knowledge. Because I think it's only part of the Kaktusverse key. Which we aren't using.
In the Djoricverse key, Clef has access to Telekill which nullifies and resists the effects of several powerful type green reality benders like SCP-166, SCP-531-D, and especially SCP-239. So in his range the Improbability Drive is rendered useless to him.

Also, I think even with the strength advantage of Tricky, Clef could close the gap with his sheer unprecedented combat skill on being par with SCP-076-2 as well as being a GOC Agent, as reaction speeds are therefore assumed to be equalized with the speed of the slower character as well.

Clef doesn't need it either way
he definitely does... Tricky has 3-4 resurrections to bring himself back to his peak... you trying to tell me while he's at a speed disadvantage, LS, AP/Dura advantage, he's going to be able to get through all of tricky's resurrections just fine? i really doubt that.
Does he do it right away? the precog is a huge barrier that would be very difficult to overcome especially with Clef's decent skill and blitz
Yes
Which one?
what does his other reality warping do? it's just kind of there on his profile.
In the Djoricverse key, Clef has access to Telekill which nullifies and resists the effects of several powerful type green reality benders like SCP-166, SCP-531-D, and especially SCP-239. So in his range the Improbability Drive is rendered useless to him.
The telekill aint helping him here, Tricky mainly fights CQC. unless Clef made him turn into a demon, his telekill isn't really anything defining for this thread.

he definitely does... Tricky has 3-4 resurrections to bring himself back to his peak... you trying to tell me while he's at a speed disadvantage, LS, AP/Dura advantage, he's going to be able to get through all of tricky's resurrections just fine? i really doubt that.
Do you list incap as a wincon? if so then Clef's Atomic Revolver and Telekill Firearms could do the trick.

Plus with SCP-776-ARC he could create an F-4 Tornado that sucks him from the air and keeps him there till he's incapped.

Then I still disbelieve that he could pull it off with what I already listed for his intelligence as Genius instead of possibly Genius.

what does his other reality warping do? it's just kind of there on his profile.
Looping a staircase as he runs up it for 80 hours, making a usable telephone that had a cord that ended under the hood of a car and causing the flood in SCP-4231, caused a thunderstorm, turned the rain into blood and attacked another reality bender with the blood, he also either drugged people into thinking he removed all exits to a room and the desk was trying to eat them or actually made that the case. Other things almost certainly happened with various tales depicting him defeating Type-Green Reality Benders left-right and center.

With SCP-776-ARC he could create large fireballs, an F-4 Tornado that'll suck Tricky out of the air, as well as earthquakes that score at the most a 7.8 on the Richter Scale.

Tricky is at a major disadvantage with his uncontrollable Improbability Drive.

The telekill aint helping him here, Tricky mainly fights CQC. unless Clef made him turn into a demon, his telekill isn't really anything defining for this thread.
Which like I said would be a huge disadvantage for him if he fight CQC, Clef would immediately shoot & mangle him within range with his telekill shotgun and fire large amounts of pellets. That's a lot more severe than a regular handgun.

Do you list incap as a wincon, if so then Clef's Atomic Revolver and Telekill Firearms could do the trick
Zeds inferior to tricky can fight without their heads, what makes you think either of those will put him down?

Hell, thats assuming clef is gonna be able to land a hit on him. the dude outspeeds Clef.
Plus with SCP-776-ARC he could create an F-4 Tornado that sucks him from the air and keeps him there till he's incapped.
Two things. he'd have to throw the dice out and pray to god it lands on that. and you have to justify Clef possibly killing himself dropping a tornado on himself.
Looping a staircase as he runs up it for 80 hours, making a usable telephone that had a cord that ended under the hood of a car and causing the flood in SCP-4231, caused a thunderstorm, turned the rain into blood and attacked another reality bender with the blood, he also either drugged people into thinking he removed all exits to a room and the desk was trying to eat them or actually made that the case. Other things almost certainly happened with various tales depicting him defeating Type-Green Reality Benders left-right and center.
Half of that doesn't sound like he even used it in a fight...
Tricky is at a major disadvantage with his uncontrollable Improbability Drive.
And Clef is at the disadvantage of literally every single stat, besides hax. i dont see how mentioning how he doesn't control the drive when he's gonna start in CQC and (as far as i know) outskill Clef in a fist fight.
Which like I said would be a huge disadvantage for him if he fight CQC, Clef would immediately shoot & mangle him within range with his telekill shotgun and fire large amounts of pellets. That's a lot more severe than a regular handgun.
Oh so your telling me Clef will be able to pull out a shotgun or any weapon before tricky (who's faster) kick's his ass? yeah no. if he tries to pull out a gun he'll just get punched to oblivion.

Zeds inferior to tricky can fight without their heads, what makes you think either of those will put him down?
So large fireballs and pellets won't put him down at the very least? I see

Hell, thats assuming clef is gonna be able to land a hit on him. the dude outspeeds Clef.
Yeah, read the post and the dude said that his speed would vary widely, and it's kind of unknown what it could be as its still in the Supersonic section and not listed as higher than it, plus remember Clef has Precog.

Two things. he'd have to throw the dice out and pray to god it lands on that. and you have to justify Clef possibly killing himself dropping a tornado on himself.
And why would he need to pray that it gets there? the weapon isn't like a dice at all in what you explained, either way Clef can teleport out of the way if it happens

Half of that doesn't sound like he even used it in a fight...
The Type Green Reality Warping stuff? So? what makes you think that he can't use them as a last resort? even in CQC? Because if that's true, then we might have to remove a few matches where his reality warping was fully valid in a scenario like this.

And Clef is at the disadvantage of literally every single stat, besides hax. i dont see how mentioning how he doesn't control the drive when he's gonna start in CQC and (as far as i know) outskill Clef in a fist fight.
And I fail to see you bring up skill feats for Tricky as he currently is extremely skillstomped by Clef going toe-to-toe with Dr. Kondraki who also fought and swordplayed 076-2 to a standstill.

Oh so your telling me Clef will be able to pull out a shotgun or any weapon before tricky (who's faster) kick's his ass? yeah no. if he tries to pull out a gun he'll just get punched to oblivion.
👏Teleportation👏 Refer to the second first statement.

So large fireballs and pellets won't put him down at the very least? I see
bullets? **** no he eats bullets for breakfast. Fireballs? eh depends on how large i suppose.
Yeah, read the post and the dude said that his speed would vary widely, and it's kind of unknown what it could be as its still in the Supersonic section and not listed as higher than it, plus remember Clef has Precog.
Precog becomes pretty useless once Clef cant even keep up with him.
The Type Green Reality Warping stuff? So? what makes you think that he can't use them as a last resort? even in CQC? Because if that's true, then we might have to remove a few matches where his reality warping was fully valid in a scenario like this.
Defeating a reality warper doesn't mean he used reality warping. and wdym removing matches for those reasoning? he won almost all his matches from being skilled in defeatinh reality warpers, or using the revolver. NONE of the matches even mention him weaponizing the haxes your trying to convince me he'd eventually use.
And I fail to see you bring up skill feats for Tricky as he currently is extremely skillstomped by Clef going toe-to-toe with Dr. Kondraki who also fought and swordplayed 076-2 to a standstill.
I dont believe in that kondraki one. if we go to Kondraki's profile it says 'Defeated SCP-076-2 in a fencing match through carefully constructing its rules'. you trying to tell me Kondraki will scale too 076 because he got in a fencing match, that he set up a shit ton of rules for to win? that sounds like sparring again. Clef isn't scaling to 076 from a sparring match. that makes zero sense.

Tricky solo'd 4 armies on his own, stomped Hank and Christoff both at the same time, who run through facilities filled with people trained to kill them (and who can easily mortally injure them.) i dont see how that's not superior to 'He sparred 076 and won'

you have failed to bring up ANYTHING meaningful to Clef's skill in hand to hand combat.

Last edited:
bullets? **** no he eats bullets for breakfast. Fireballs? eh depends on how large i suppose.
Telekill bullets, plus the fireballs are presumed to be as large as a person

Precog becomes pretty useless once Clef cant even keep up with him.
Did you read the speed statement I referred to?

Defeating a reality warper doesn't mean he used reality warping. and wdym removing matches for those reasoning? he won almost all his matches from being skilled in defeatinh reality warpers, or using the revolver. NONE of the matches even mention him weaponizing the haxes your trying to convince me he'd eventually use.
What? what haxes are you really talking about here, you said it yourself that it's CQC so it really isn't viable. Also, explain how in a million years do you beat reality warpers with just "skill"? and just a revolver? someone like SCP-239 ain't going down that easy anytime soon by your logic

I dont believe in that kondraki one. if we go to Kondraki's profile it says 'Defeated SCP-076-2 in a fencing match through carefully constructing its rules'. you trying to tell me Kondraki will scale too 076 because he got in a fencing match, that he set up a shit ton of rules for to win? that sounds like sparring again. Clef isn't scaling to 076 from a sparring match. that makes zero sense.

Tricky solo'd 4 armies on his own, stomped Hank and Christoff both at the same time, who run through facilities filled with people trained to kill them (and who can easily mortally injure them.) i dont see how that's not superior to 'He sparred 076 and won'

you have failed to bring up ANYTHING meaningful to Clef's skill in hand to hand combat.
How's being superior to agents he works with who have combat training that procedes that of current millatary soliders, a former GOC agent, and his training likely being better as GOC training is usually considered superior to military training not count for decent skill?

Clef was on par with SCP-076-2 who's capable of all of this minus the AP part of Heval-Ab-Leshal, it's not sparring as it's a literal battle where Clef got mortally injured, most of it is already listed on Able's profile. NONE of what you said even remotely compares to it.

Rereading my messages, feels like i was bitting a bit aggressive. sorry bout that long day yesterday.
Telekill bullets, plus the fireballs are presumed to be as large as a person
Do the telekill bullets do anything notable on their own besides block out reality warping? if they're just regular bullets beside that, he'll 100% eat those without problem. He can likely aim dodge the fireballs.
Did you read the speed statement I referred to?
About tricky not having a 'higher' with accelerated development? He has Accelerated development in his P&A for his speed. thats my bad for not putting higher in his speed section.
What? what haxes are you really talking about here, you said it yourself that it's CQC so it really isn't viable. Also, explain how in a million years do you beat reality warpers with just "skill"? and just a revolver? someone like SCP-239 ain't going down that easy anytime soon by your logic
Clef plans to kill 239 using a sword... he never mentioned any reality warping in his plan. so yes, he does kill reality warpers with nothing but skill and a bunch of anomalous weapons that are capable of harming them. hell thats way more impressive that him using reality warping himself to defeat them.
How's being superior to agents he works with who have combat training that procedes that of current millatary soliders, a former GOC agent, and his training likely being better as GOC training is usually considered superior to military training not count for decent skill?
being above Military training is like, way far below Tricky it aint even funny.
Clef was on par with SCP-076-2 who's capable of all of this minus the AP part of Heval-Ab-Leshal, it's not sparring as it's a literal battle where Clef got mortally injured, most of it is already listed on Able's profile. NONE of what you said even remotely compares to it.
Which tale are you referring to? 076 and Clef have like, 13 tales and they dont interact in almost all of them-

EDIT: Found his Precog scan. it isn't combat applicable. it's very vague and is more likely to just show him a general area than a precise event.

Last edited:
Just came back from a rest, its alright though, these characters are almost too similar I think that's why, Clef is just an enigma.

Do the telekill bullets do anything notable on their own besides block out reality warping? if they're just regular bullets beside that, he'll 100% eat those without problem. He can likely aim dodge the fireballs.
he has a large number of pellets in store, the fireballs likely have splash burn damage so he would still be harmed.

About tricky not having a 'higher' with accelerated development? He has Accelerated development in his P&A for his speed. thats my bad for not putting higher in his speed section.
Would it only be his movement speed? or also his reaction speed, it kind of didn't go into it.

Clef plans to kill 239 using a sword... he never mentioned any reality warping in his plan. so yes, he does kill reality warpers with nothing but skill and a bunch of anomalous weapons that are capable of harming them. hell thats way more impressive that him using reality warping himself to defeat them.
he used SCP-1023-ARC and weapons like SCP-408, but he could always go for the Atomic Revolver like you said.

being above Military training is like, way far below Tricky it aint even funny.
He's basically superior to other foundation agents who are superior to military agents, but his brawl with Konny could close the gap a little, plus being on par with Able giving him superior skill.

Which tale are you referring to? 076 and Clef have like, 13 tales and they dont interact in almost all of them-
In Able Baker Charlie, and more that I'm getting answers from this CRT.

EDIT: Found his Precog scan. it isn't combat applicable. it's very vague and is more likely to just show him a general area than a precise event.
He could go for Teleportation, though Tricky could use his own as well.

Found it; It Wasn't a Vacation: Agent Ukelele blows himself up with a mine and is then stated to regenerate from it, giving him mid to low end high-mid regeneration.

he has a large number of pellets in store, the fireballs likely have splash burn damage so he would still be harmed.
fireballs look like his biggest problem then.
Would it only be his movement speed? or also his reaction speed, it kind of didn't go into it.
He's able to fight at his increased speed, so i would assume it amps those too.
he used SCP-1023-ARC and weapons like SCP-408, but he could always go for the Atomic Revolver like you said.
Honestly im betting Clef is more likely to go for the atomic revolver or 1023 than 408, considering the latter can do hell of a lot more damage to tricky.
In Able Baker Charlie, and more that I'm getting answers from this CRT.
cool. hope they add more references to Clef's page it's been pissing me off whenever i look at it.
He could go for Teleportation, though Tricky could use his own as well.

Found it; It Wasn't a Vacation: Agent Ukelele blows himself up with a mine and is then stated to regenerate from it, giving him mid to low end high-mid regeneration.
Is that regeneration combat applicable? sounds like the regeneration happened over an unknown amount of time.

fireballs look like his biggest problem then.
At least they aren't like Ghast fireballs.

He's able to fight at his increased speed, so i would assume it amps those too.
So combat speed.

Honestly im betting Clef is more likely to go for the atomic revolver or 1023 than 408, considering the latter can do hell of a lot more damage to tricky.
The Atomic Revolver does have the advantage of not being touched based, unlike Tricky's corruption.

cool. hope they add more references to Clef's page it's been pissing me off whenever i look at it.
This Thread here explains that most links are already outdated to a standard link format, so maybe that's why.

Is that regeneration combat applicable? sounds like the regeneration happened over an unknown amount of time.
Clef was in a combat situation alongside Able so it probably is, currently getting answers from the CRT about it.

Great Tricky is now 9-A, so what does he have against Mid regen and Mind Hax?
Damn Clef went through an entire revision and people still somehow ****** up giving him any scans for his abilities.

Regardless, that regeneration STILL doesn't look combat applicable. he wasn't in a combat scenario while using it, and after blowing himself up he's never heard from again in that tale.

What does the mind manipulation do?

edit; found it. he used it to make someone buy something. so not combat applicable either.

Regardless, that regeneration STILL doesn't look combat applicable. he wasn't in a combat scenario while using it, and after blowing himself up he's never heard from again in that tale.
The regen is still in conjunction with him fighting SCP-076 so it should be included in his regen ability.

Now is Time Travel applicable here? it involves killing so it looks combat applicable.

The regen is still in conjunction with him fighting SCP-076 so it should be included in his regen ability.
right now the only regen he has listed on his profile is the one that took who knows how long to recover from. wouldn't matter anyways anything under mid regeneration tricky can easily bypass.

this is the problem with regeneration having zero scans. his Mid regeneration is clearly non-combat applicable.
Now is Time Travel applicable here? it involves killing so it looks combat applicable.
I honestly dont know how he even time travelled. is there anything else saying what he did to go back in time?

right now the only regen he has listed on his profile is the one that took who knows how long to recover from. wouldn't matter anyways anything under mid regeneration tricky can easily bypass.

this is the problem with regeneration having zero scans. his Mid regeneration is clearly non-combat applicable.
If that doesn't work then he could always resort to his Corruption and Atomic Revolver.

I honestly dont know how he even time travelled. is there anything else saying what he did to go back in time?
It had to do with the usage of a temporal anomaly, not like it would matter.

Last edited:
Back