• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Final Battle! Roy vs Ike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roy vs ike by freezingcicada-d8y8bzi
Buff Marth vs Red Marth

Fight in a empty battlefield, separated by a couple thousand metters.

Speed unequalized since both are Massively Hypersonic.

Roy has Sword of Seals, while Ike has the Divine Ragnell.

Who shall win in this battle of wits, strenght and minor hax?

Well, they have the same tier now.

Anyways, even if Ike has a slight AP advantage from what i know, Roy takes this with healing (3x that of Falchion), Higher tactical knowledge and sealing.

Damn it, since Kyle is dead, we dont know if skills are permited.

If they are, maybe we should give Roy his Awakening skills. (Armsthrift, Axe Breaker, Patience, Aegis and Sol) The only three that seem combat aplicable are Patience (Allowing Roy to dodge at least some attacks), Armsthrift (The SoS wont break) and Sol (dealing triple damage and extra healing) And, well, lemme keep the score in his absence.

Roy 1 (Me) Ike 1 (JSW)

Skills are permitted unless stated otherwise

Although, SpotPass skills are not considered, as they are noncanon, even then, Nihil negates them so it doesn't matter

I´ll post my comment here too, until its decided which thread is the best. (The other thread limited Ike´s skills, so this might not make a lot of sense in this one.)

• I have to say, this match is a difficult one.
Mostly because of the skillset both lords have different skills thru the games they have appeared in.

But if they have no skills, like the OP states...

While Ike has the age advantage and overall experience, Roy has a busted healing for his game, which would make him stay alive longer, while Ike would just keep getting hurt. (Because he doesnt have Eather), Roy has experiemnce against human oponents as well, such as the Bern Generals and Zephiel, Also Our boy has a slight speed advantage, which would allow him to dodge at least some attacks from Ike, also, Sealing (which would be quite a hassle for Ike to get out of)

Our Boy takes this for these reasons above in my honest opinion.

4 minutes agoQuote More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back