• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem verse summary changes

Currently, the power of the verse/summary is pretty outdated. There isn't even a summary for Three Houses, and with the recent revisions of Heroes, the "decently powerful" doesn't really make sense. So I suggest we make it this:

Summary for Three Houses:

The more recent Three Houses for the Nintendo Switch takes place on the Continent of Fodlan. Thousands of years before the events of the game, the Goddess of Fodlan, Sothis descended from a faraway place. She shared her knowledge with the people of the land, the Agarthans, and gave her blood to birth her own children. However, the Agarthans eventually began to think of themselves as gods, and turned against Sothis. The ensuing war caused most of the humans to die off, with a group of survivors escaping underground. Eventually, Sothis was able to heal the war-torn planet, and having fulfilled her duty, she fell into a deep slumber in the Holy Tomb.

New Power of the Verse:

While the power of the verse can greatly vary, the verse is much more powerful than one would expect; fodder characters in most Fire Emblem games have been known to withstand the Meteor tome, which packs Town levels of destruction. Except for the GBA characters fodder who should still be Large Building level due to being able to cast Fimbulvetr and trade blows with enemies on similar power levels.

In Fire Emblem Three Houses, the Low tiers are Town level due to Meteor. The Mid tiers are Mountain level+ due to being half as strong as the low-end of the God tiers. The God tiers are Large Mountain level to Large Island level due to the Javelins of Light.

There are many large dragons in the games like Anankos which have been shown destroying large castle towers, and destroying islands, and the stronger endgame bosses such as Fomortiis are seen as threats to casually destroy entire countries.

In the Tellius games, most characters are Small City level via Rexbolt. The most powerful character in the Tellius timeline, Ashunera is Multi-Continent level via flooding the entire world except for one continent. However, Yune, one half of Ashunera, seems to be capable of replicating this feat as well. Characters such as Ike and Micaiah both have the power of Yune, and thus scale to this rating. While not part of the same timeline, characters from Elibe such as Roy and Idunn are also this tier via scaling to the Divine weapons, which were collectively able to cause the Ending Winter, an event that distorted the laws of nature, and heavily altered the climate of the planet.

Fire Emblem Heroes features the most powerful characters in any of the mainline entries, with characters reaching Multiverse level+ via scaling to the Tempest and Freyja, both being able to destroy, merge, or manipulate infinite worlds. The most powerful entity in Fire Emblem, Alfaðör, supposedly created all of existence. However, he has yet to make an appearance.

The spinoff games also feature very powerful characters. In Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, characters reach Low Multiverse level via scaling to Medeus, who could create an earthquake that affected two universes. Fire Emblem Warriors has Velezark the Chaos Dragon, a being who can bend all time and space, distort the fabric of reality, and consume entire worlds and dimensions.

A typical Fire Emblem character should have Massively Hypersonic combat speed and reactions as many of them can dodge arrows, cloud to ground lightning attacks, and meteors on a regular basis. Also, the swordmaster attack animations in some games show them moving faster than the eye can see and casting several after images. In Three Houses, the god tiers even have Faster than Light showings.

Last edited:
Just fixing some note worthy errors and/or added context mentioned on other threads. The High 6-A feat in Radiant Dawn was actually revealed to also be something Yune can do on her one with a single emotional outburst. That would make the High 6-A ratings even more solid for Tellius God Tiers. Also, the "Many stats thing from Tokyo Mirage Sessions would actually be a 4-A feat if I'm reading "Multiple stars" correctly. Surprise Itsuki's profile wasn't updated yet when we actually had some agreements.

Okay, I can change that for the summary.

Yea I think the TMS thread kinda died before any changes could be applied. If they are applied, the summary can easily be adjusted.

Last edited:
I believe TMS thread got people that Tier 2 seems reasonable, but it died out very quickly before any kind of debate. On other topics, we could change the "decently powerful" with a similar redaction to the likes of Final Fantasy's main franchise profile. But overall, I think that it's actually a good summary.

The decently powerful is replaced by the first sentence. Honestly, someone should probably apply the accepted changes. I know the 3-C changes for TMS were accepted, but not sure about the Tier 2.

Looks like this is accepted, so I will apply the changes

edit: changes have been applied, this can be closed

Last edited:
Back