• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Final Battle! Roy vs Ike

Status
Not open for further replies.
(This thread shluld replace this one because OP is banned https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1258116#6)

Fight in a battlefield filed with trees, castles and the usual stuff, separated by a couple thousand metters.

Victory by KO or Death.

Roy is willing to kill.

Speed unequalized since both are Massively Hypersonic.

Roy has Sword of Seals, while Ike has the Divine Ragnell.

For fairness sake, Ike cant use skills.

Who shall win in this battle of wits, strenght and minor hax?
Roy vs ike by freezingcicada-d8y8bzi
Buff Marth vs Red Marth

Nihil still negates Roy's skill even if its there. Anyways, if this match is a fight of skill, then Ike takes this via having more combat experience than Roy, facing off against numerous foes like Sephiram, Black Knight, and Mad King Ashnard. Roy has only been known for defeated Zephiel, who doesn't have much impressive combat feats other than one shotting cecilia, who was inferior to zephiel. and defeated an ancient dragon. While Ike has not only faced off against the ones I listed above for him, but a literal goddess, and the king of dragons.

why are you using spotpass abilities in the first place when it's non-canon? You know you can just limit the abilities that Ike has right?

Well, i thought it would make the fight fairer, since Ike has skillls because his game was designed around having them.

But that seems more apropiate, i guess.

I have to say, this match is a difficult one.

Mostly because of the skillset both lords have different skills thru the games they have appeared in.

But if they have no skills, like the OP states...

While Ike has the age advantage and overall experience, Roy has a busted healing for his game, which would make him stay alive longer, while Ike would just keep getting hurt. (Because he doesnt have Eather), Roy has experiemnce against human oponents as well, such as the Bern Generals and Zephiel, Also Our boy has a slight speed advantage, which would allow him to dodge at least some attacks from Ike, also, Sealing (which would be quite a hassle for Ike to get out of)

Our Boy takes this for these reasons above in my honest opinion.

Ike still has the AP advantage iirc, and he's overall the better swordsman of the two. Aether and Nihil also still give Ike the edge so he wins for reasons above.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
While Ike has the age advantage and overall experience, Roy has a busted healing for his game, which would make him stay alive longer, while Ike would just keep getting hurt. (Because he doesnt have Eather), Roy has experiemnce against human oponents as well, such as the Bern Generals and Zephiel, Also Our boy has a slight speed advantage, which would allow him to dodge at least some attacks from Ike, also, Sealing (which would be quite a hassle for Ike to get out of)
How is the bern generals and Zephiel better than the enemies that Ike has faced?

How does he have a slight speed advantage when they're the same speed?

Also, Sealing only worked on Idoun. It's never shown to work on humans before.

Ike has fought much better healing tho

Renewal > Binding Blade

Also Roy literally never sealed and it only works if the user of the Binding Blade doesn't want to actually fight and kill their opponent

How are they not? I mean, most of the enmies they have fought are both on the same tier and have different weapons and tons of stuff. Im just saying Roy isnt as unexperienced as we may think.

I think its because Elibe´s bolting is faster than the other boltings based on the calcs on their profiles.

Well, there is nothing on Roy´s profile that says it only works on dragons.

@rapid They're not on the same tier. Also Ike has been in more wars than Roy ever had.

JSW literally explained how his sealing worked not too long ago.

Technically, bolting is the same, it's just they came from different games that had different levels of pixel scaling. If there was a better/more impressive animation for Ike's timeline, that will be the replaced justification. But for now, they should theoretically scale to the same feat.

Ike has demonstrated and fought opponents who demonstrated better sword techniques than Roy has. Also, Sealed Sword eventually breaks while Ragnell is unbreakable ^^

Fight in a battlefield filed with trees, castles and the usual stuff, separated by a couple thousand metters

Is there a point on having them separated by thousands of meters? they will go close quarters anyway.

How are they not at least comparable? I mean, they are on the same tier, also, "better sowrd skills" is personal opinion.

And, JSW, please do explain how Roy´s sealing works.

And yeah, the Binding blade DOES break...But i suppose Roy could get Ike down before it breaks.

For fairness sake, Ike cant use skills

lel.

Ike's experience > Roy's.

Ike fra.

The calc that puts them at High 6-A is ultimately higher on Ike's end if the results are divided. Ike is about 12.5 Petatons while Roy is at least 6 Petatons.

Alright, the Binding Blade, when the user does not want to fight and kill the opponent, will put the opponent to a deep sleep that they cannot wake from upon contact

At least that's what I gathered from what Yahn said about it, you never really see it happening (unless we wanna go with the manga route, which isn't canon and extremely different)

Standard Battle Assumptions are generally assumed that both characters start out at close range. Also, Roy's range is pretty much limited to shaking the continent; he doesn't naturally shoot projectiles anywhere near that far. The general combat range is still roughly the same as Ike's.

Yeah, the OP really shouldn't be allowed to make them THAT far apart unless both characters have are relatively comparable in range or if regular movement speed is good enough. hundreds of meters should be the farthest that should be aloud in this case.

Oh wait, thousands of meters, not thousands of kilometers. Might be alright, but Roy is still unable to actually damage Ike until Ike gets within tens of meters.

I did.

Anyways, Remember none of them has skills.

Ike 4 (Medeus,PaChi, Cloud, Just Some Weirdo)

Roy 2 (Rapid, AdobeAldo)

Don't forget Glass on Ike's votes; it's 5. Also, we already debunked Roy's range advantage.

Because shaking the continent doesn't damage anyone; much less Ike. Roy's actual attacks are only like tens of meters, same as Ike's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back