• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Not quite freeze gg yet VS Not quite our boy in flames yet

Roy tries to reclute Kirito in his army, but Kirito decides to prove his worth before joining.

Kirito (Aincrad) VS Roy (Pre-Master Lord Roy)

• Their High 8-C Versions mentioned above are used
  • Speed is equalized
  • Standard Battle Assumsions are applied
Kirito: 1

Roy (Fire Emblem):

I'M A GREEN UNIT:

Kiritoportrait1
Full Attack Roy

He's just a very skilled swordsman (at least in lore) and a brilliant tactician that can survive with his soul and he has 3.14 Tons of TNT in terms of AP and Superhuman movement speed with Massively Hypersonic combat speed and reactions, Mach 223.63.

Kirito is very skilled too (at least in his verse). Kirito is massively above baseline High 8-C but the difference in AP can be mitagated with Sword Skills which can amp his AP and speed, however Roy pretty much blitzes Kirito with that combat speed and reactions due to being like 20x faster than Kirito, you should equalize speed.

Insert Kirito being really skilled speech,analytical prediction. Anyways Kirito is gonna sword skill spam obviously, and if it hits it'll slow him down/stun him. Also his Regenerationn/type 2 & incarnation. So ye I think Kirito wins

I mean, I don't think there's any event where Roy actually wins this fight. Like, his win condition is Kirito making a mistake. Which A) Isn't happening with Kirito's skill, and B) Even if it did, Kirito has regen.

Kirito is essentially fighting a vanilla swordsman who is debatably more skilled by a small margin. Kirito can amp, induce stat effects, regen, has analytical prediction, etc.

It should be a stomp in Kirito's favor. Bernadine (Khimera) might be a better match.

Litentric Teon said:
I mean, I don't think there's any event where Roy actually wins this fight. Like, his win condition is Kirito making a mistake. Which A) Isn't happening with Kirito's skill, and B) Even if it did, Kirito has regen.
Kirito is essentially fighting a vanilla swordsman who is debatably more skilled by a small margin. Kirito can amp, induce stat effects, regen, has analytical prediction, etc.
After revisiting Roy's profile, it needs a update in terms of his High 8-C category. Roy can store more than just one weapon: First, the Light Brand allows him to take distance and attack at long range, the Poison Sword, inflicts poison status upon contact, and the Runesword, allows him to absorb HP from an enemy unit and is another sowrd with long range attacks.

You still need a CRT to adjust profiles like that. Unless a mistake was made when previously adding a statistic or something.

Roy's profile has been like this for some time. But I'm sure it would be quite easy to get others to agree with you on the CRT once you provide them with evidence from the game.

Back