• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Fate of the World (Neo Metal Sonic vs Yhwach) [13-8-1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-d durability negation isn't affecting a 4-d character, sorry to break it to you buddy.

Seems like you don't really know how the wiki works

So like if a low-1c character doesn't resist durability negation, he gets oneshot by a 9-b character with durability negation, got it

Yeah

You can be simultaneously be Tier 2 and not be a higher-dimensional being
So let me get this straight, a being with 2-A durability is getting one shot by a character with 9-b durability negation, despite 2-A inherently being higher
dimensional

That's what you're implying right

So let me get this straight, a being with 2-A durability is getting one shot by a character with 9-b durability negation, despite 2-A inherently being higher
dimensional

a 3D body being affected by a 3D hax yes, that is the basics of it, why do you think that we have higher dimensional existence separated from tier 2 onwards?

dimensional

I mean, yeah?

Just because you have a higher teir, doesn't mean you can't get affected by hax from a lower tier. It isn't like DBZ.

That's not what he said tho
Mate. he literally said a 2-A character can get killed by a 9-b character with durability negation, and you even agreed.
2-a INHERENTLY being 4-d, therefore meaning that said character has 4-d durability.
i can't believe you don't see how much of a ridiculous NLF this is

Dimensionality isn't everything? like tf are u saying man?
Bc a fkn character can absorb a rock, doesn't mean he can absorb infinite mass.
both are 3-d, but the difference is infinite.

Stop with the ridiculous NLF

Mate. he literally said a 2-A character can get killed by a 9-b character with durability negation, and you even agreed.
2-a INHERENTLY being 4-d, therefore meaning that said character has 4-d durability.
i can't believe you don't see how much of a ridiculous NLF this is

I can see where the confusion would stem from, but what they say is true. You can only resist hax of power dimensional org if the character has higher dimensional existence rather than 4D durability. Might seem weird admittedly, but it's for good reason.

Anyway, it's not really a no limits fallacy given they defined limits. How can it be a no limits fallacy if they defined limits?

We should also calm down on both sides. This is a debate between two fictional characters

so wait wait guys please educate me, a character with low2-c AP can kill a character with 2-A durability right
Due to both of them being 4-D

so wait wait guys please educate me, a character with low2-c AP can kill a character with 2-A durability right

Kill is vague. Can a Low 2-C character beat a 2-A in a fist fight? No. They don't have the ap to overcome their durability

Did you mean something else by kill?

I don't know why Hellscream is comparing analogies of absorption to something as esoteric as precognition.

Absorption as a hax is mostly measured by metrics of how much mass/volume/density it can absorb, that's not even counting how absorption is done, because applications and nature of absorption can vary.

This is the most faulty comparison I have ever seen made.

Sonic FRA btw.

I don't know why Hellscream is comparing analogies of absorption to something as esoteric as precognition.

Absorption as a hax is mostly measured by metrics of how much mass/volume/density it can absorb, that's not even counting how absorption is done, because applications and nature of absorption can vary.

This is the most faulty comparison I have ever seen made.

Sonic FRA btw.
mate what are you even saying?
measured by metrics of how much mass/volume/density it can absorb
ur gonna measure the metrics of power absorption?

there are multiple ways of absorption you know that right?

neo metal sonic 5 (omegabronic, Undylan, BEASTHEART880, GilverTheProtoAngelo, Artorimachi_Meteoraft)
yhwach 0
incon 0

just keeping the votes to make it easier for the op

only 1 vote left btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back