• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Fate of the World (Neo Metal Sonic vs Yhwach) [13-8-1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, the boost gives a forcefield, so that wouldn't work
He can absorb things beyond his physical grasp, he was able to absorb Mimihagi's entire body even though he wasn't gripping their entire body. He'll absorb him through his forcefield, or just absorb the forcefield, then absorb Sonic.

Altough, I can see how this battle plays out.

Neo Metal Sonic gets attacked by the Almighty hax, but he copies and speed boost his way onto one-shotting Yhwach via AP. But Metal will realize ever since he copied Yhwach's hax plus Eggman's genius. He knows he can't fully kill Yhwach and either seal or BFR him via Chaos Control and/or Master Emerald. I lend towards Metal being the winner if he plays his cards right.

He can absorb things beyond his physical grasp, he was able to absorb Mimihagi's entire body even though he wasn't gripping their entire body. He'll absorb him through his forcefield, or just absorb the forcefield, then absorb Sonic.
well, can he do that fast enough with an 8x difference in speed?

Altough, I can see how this battle plays out.

Neo Metal Sonic gets attacked by the Almighty hax, but he copies and speed boost his way onto one-shotting Yhwach via AP. But Metal will realize ever since he copied Yhwach's hax plus Eggman's genius. He knows he can't fully kill Yhwach and either seal or BFR him via Chaos Control and/or Master Emerald. I lend towards Metal being the winner if he plays his cards right.
okay, i vote metal then due to an inteligence advantage, plus the boost and one shot ap

His hax is shown to work on a 2-A scale, therefore, sonic needs to have copying that works on a 2-A level, simple.

that is not how it works, 2-A and low 2-C are exactly the same thing dimension wise(4D) so it would work, range is irrelevant
That is how it works, assuming that it works on a 2-A level is NLF. it doesn't even matter whether the dimensionality is the same thing. there are things such as infinite 3-D, infinite 4-D etc, and certain distinctions between scaling. Layered abilities, etc

The Almightly only has 2-A range and it is still 4D Hax that Metal can copy.
Unless someone explains Why Sonic has Acausality Type 4. Yhwach sees Neo Metal Sonic use the Copycat ability in the future. Now, Yhwach unaffected by Copycat ability.

That is how it works, assuming that it works on a 2-A level is NLF. it doesn't even matter whether the dimensionality is the same thing. there are things such as infinite 3-D, infinite 4-D etc, and certain distinctions between scaling. Layered abilities, etc
You must give up on this. Hax is completely dependent on dimensionality. Layered Hax is a another topic.

No mate, that's not how it works, there are different tierings, and layering outside of dimensionality.

It seems you're claiming range is a limitation of copying abilities. Do you believe a character who could copy 4D existence erasure with 10 meters of range could copy 3D Existence Erasure with Planetary range?

You need proof for any claim you make, there isn't even 2-A range in the sonic cosmology, therefore claiming he could absorb it is NLF.

Seeing that sonic doesn't even have acausality, with how it's worded on his profile Yhwach hax stomps. Yhwach nulls all his abilities in the beginning of the fight, and absorbs him.

for the 10th time, it doesn't matter, the same concept applies to any sort of ability copying, absorption etc.

It does matter when you're spreading misinformation to others just joining on what ability each characters has. Them being similar doesn't mean it's okay to intentionally misinform or misconstrue what is on the profile. You also evaded my question to you from earlier

Your question is irrelevant, yhwach's almighty relies on it's range. his fate manipulation and precognition work on a 2-A scale. the sonic verse does not have said range, or any ability for that matter on that scale so he can't copy it. Saying that he can is an NLF.

Acausality (Type 4; Super forms can function in the Egg Reverie Zone where time is shown to be switching forward and backwards constantly, whereas base characters only float around aimlessly

This is not acausality type 4.

Your question is irrelevant, yhwach's almighty relies on it's range. his fate manipulation and precognition work on a 2-A scale.
range is irrelevant for dimensionality, both are 4D equally, a planetary distance is not dimensionality lower than an universal distance, same logic here

the sonic verse does not have said range, or any ability for that matter on that scale so he can't copy it. Saying that he can is an NLF.
he doesn't need to

Your question is irrelevant, yhwach's almighty relies on it's range. his fate manipulation and precognition work on a 2-A scale. the sonic verse does not have said range, or any ability for that matter on that scale so he can't copy it. Saying that he can is an NLF.

Just answer the question. It feels you're trying to avoid it on suspicion that it'll make you seem wrong. I just want your opinion on it.

It would be NLF if I assumed Neo could copy 5D power or above. We're only asserting he can mimic abilities with 4D potency

Just answer the question. It feels you're trying to avoid it on suspicion that it'll make you seem wrong. I just want your opinion on it.

It would be NLF if I assumed Neo could copy 5D power or above. We're only asserting he can mimic abilities with 4D potency
Mate.
A character with 8-B absorption cannot absorb a 3-A being unless proven.
That's how scaling works.
Even if both are 3-D.

Mate.
A character with 8-B absorption cannot absorb a 3-A being unless proven.
That's how scaling works.

That wasn't even my question. And I agree on you with that. But that's because there's a potency difference between tier 8 and 3. Not a range difference. Tho it's a different story if said Tier 8 was shown absorbing Tier 3's entirely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back