• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Fate of The Dark One: Yhwach vs Rumplestiltskin (8-0-4) --- Yhwach Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't the Plot Manipulation powers come from him writing with a pen or something?

What stops Yhwach's null, or power absorbtion?

What stops him from blowing up Rumple with a thought with TK, or for warping Rumple's fate so he never is able to rewrite Yhwach's plot?

EmperorDoom25 said:
MachTwo said:
Because? explain.
Because plothax controls the story as if the user was the author
Beings with Plothax can control people that use fatehax and even control fate itself
fate manipulation is controlling fate itself? XD

fate manip can control the story as well, what are you saying?

EmperorDoom25 said:

Beings with Plothax can control people that use fatehax and even control fate itself
Because fate hax controls the destiny as if the user was the god of the verse

Whats the diff?

The funny thing is that Yhwach was killed by the plot. Yhwach can not simply deny manipulating the plot with the Almighty?

@Warren

Not for Rumple. After Henry deposited his faith and lent him his power, he was able to use the power of the Author with simple hand movements.

Rumple is resistant to Power Null and Removal, as far as I can remember.

The fact that Almighty does not work in Rumple. It can not be seen in the future.

In their own verse because copyright

MostPowerfull said:
@MachTwo
This is 5-A, as it is in your profile. Which exactly the point?
The Almighty is a reality warping in on itself, the same powers that SK used to create the verse, but on a weaker scale for YHwach.

MachTwo said:
EmperorDoom25 said:

Because fate hax controls the destiny as if the user was the god of the verse
Whats the diff?
And plothax controls the fatehax that controls the destiny

he wasn't really killed by the plot, he was overconfident, and had the almighty disabled, then got hit by an arrow that nulled his powers for 3 seconds and got hit in that moment, and yhwach didn't get killed, he got sealed.

If he was killed by the plot, how he is gonna null the plot?

First he isn't dead but undead and sealed away. Second the Plot used an arrow forged from Yhwach's own powers to null his powers for an instant so he could be defeated.

If he was killed by the plot, how he is gonna null the plot?

It was a joke, I was referring to the Bleach story but let it go. If the opponent has no resistance to nullification then Yhwach can still nullify his powers.

And if I'm not mistaken, Rumple is also able to make someone be impossible to hurt while in a specific realm.

But I do not remember how he did it.

@Mach

No, it's not. Almighty is a broken combination of Precognition, Nullification of Powers and Manipulation of Destiny.

If you disagree, do a CRT.

MostPowerfull said:
@Mach
No, it's not. Almighty is a broken combination of Precognition, Nullification of Powers and Manipulation of Destiny.

If you disagree, do a CRT.
There will be a CRT for Yhwach and SK, don't worry about that.

MachTwo said:
EmperorDoom25 wrote
And plothax controls the fatehax that controls the destiny
Because? explain.
As I said, it works as if you were the author of the story

You might say: "Oh, people with fatehax is the god of the verse"

Yeah, but they are still inside the story and would be nothing more than normal characters that controls fate compared to the author like-being that is controlling all the story and even the guys that use fatehax

@Warren

Rumple is not in possession of the pen, he only has Henry's faith in him and with that, he can use all the powers of the Author.

What does your durability have to do with Hax and your AP?

MostPowerfull said:
@Warren
Not for Rumple. After Henry deposited his faith and lent him his power, he was able to use the power of the Author with simple hand movements.

Rumple is resistant to Power Null and Removal, as far as I can remember.

The fact that Almighty does not work in Rumple. It can not be seen in the future.
Then why does the Author's Quill's page say that Rumple is one of its users if he doesn't use it?

Yhwach was able to change his own future after he absorbed Mimihagi - who is resistant to precog and is a type 2 acausal. Unless Rumple has really good resistance, I am pretty sure his precog resistance gets bypassed.

And that doesn't stop Yhwach from blowing up Rumple with Thought-Based TK either.

AnonymousBlank said:
So instead of the pointless back amd forth occurring rn, what does Rumple lead with?
From what I remember in his fight with Elenore, he starts with either BFR, Time-Stop-like Paralysis, or transmutation.

Ichibei has a pen that writes and erases anything from the story (except for Almighty which after been erased refuses to stay that way) and is able to create Kanji in the manga panels and erase speech bubbles. Isn't that Plot Manipulation instead conceptual manipulation or both? Soul King May had created the worlds but it was Ichibei who gave power and existence to everything else that needed naming, and he was there before even the Soul King was a thing. ƒñö

@Warren, people with type 2 acausality can manipulate their own fate, although his acausality resembles Type 4 more.

EmperorDoom25 said:

Yeah, but they are still inside the story and would be nothing more than normal characters that controls fate compared to the author like-being that is controlling all the story and even the guys that use fatehax
You are kidding right? plot manip still inside a story create by someone else, they still fictional being tied to the story. You think Rumpelstiltskin can seriously change story in bleach and create new adaptation for bleach?

Tbh plot manip is pretty stupid because in reality it doesn't work.

@Warren

Because Rumple used the powers of the Author via Henry's Faith. But he did not really have the feather (at least he did not use it, because he could not). He possessed the pen for a few moments, only to hand her over to Henry.

This is a clear contradiction, if he has such acausality, then he has no past or future.
Rumple can not be seen in the future and his Almighty did not receive an up because of the absorption of Mimihagi (which he could not predict).

I do not remember him blasting anyone with TK, but I think it's relevant!

MachTwo said:
EmperorDoom25 said:

You are kidding right? plot manip still inside a story create by someone else, they still fictional being tied to the story. You think Rumpelstiltskin can seriously change story in bleach and create new adaptation for bleach?
Tbh plot manip is pretty stupid because in reality it doesn't work.
They are tied to the story and can still use powers that control the story, because that is how plothax works

MostPowerfull said:
@Warren

Because Rumple used the powers of the Author via Henry's Faith. But he did not really have the feather (at least he did not use it, because he could not).

This is a clear contradiction, if he has such acausality, then he has no past or future.
Rumple can not be seen in the future and his Almighty did not receive an up because of the absorption of Mimihagi (which he could not predict).

I do not remember him blasting anyone with TK, but I think it's relevant!
Yhwach's only reason to absorbed Mimihagi was to obtain his powers. He said so himself when he absorbed him.

KazuiK said:
@Warren, people with type 2 acausality can manipulate their own fate, although his acausality resembles Type 4 more.
What do you mean by this?

This is the defintion for Type 2 Acausality:

"Type 2: Temporal Singularity: Characters with this type of Acausality do not exist in either the past or the future, only the present. This means they cannot be affected by changes to the past, while also making them resistant to Precognition that works by viewing the future, as they do not exist within it, and Fate Manipulation, for the same reason. In essence, they are able to choose their own fates, but they remain just as vulnerable at the point in time in which they do exist."

Yhwach, after he absorbed Mimihagi, was able to not only see his own future but manipulate it - meaning that his vision is able to see Type 2 Acausals which instinctively have resistance to precog.

Which means he would be able to see Rumple despite his resistance.

So BFR to where, Almighty can just undo whatever happens during it, and this can actually be problematic if not for the fact he can just rewrite this as well.

Edit: Does anyone have the link to a fight with this key in OUAT?

@Apple

I said that his Almighty did not get one up, after all, what he did was absorb the powers of Mimihagi. Your almighty is the same from beginning to end.

@Warren

I meant that he can manipulate his own destiny. But his causality resembles type 4 because he resists manipulating the causality of Orihime however an explanation is needed.

EmperorDoom25 said:
They are tied to the story and can still use powers that control the story, because that is how plothax works
So all of them still tied to the story aka still fictional character, but can use powers that control the story

You know what powers that can control the story or destiny or fate? fate manipulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back