• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Fate of The Dark One: Yhwach vs Rumplestiltskin (8-0-4) --- Yhwach Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
MostPowerfull said:
Yhwach never restored any power. When did he do it? I remember him having stayed several and several years to restore his power after losing it.
Yhwach vs Ichibei, Ichibei stripped Yhwach of half his power in his body and arm. Yhwach restored it.

Ichibei then stripped Yhwach of every power, Yhwach restored it.

This is not resistance to Conceptual Manip, since Yhwach was able to restore his name? And if I remember well, Yhwach restored him with the almighty moments after he came back to himself, changing the future. So he still had power If so, this is useless.
Rumple would still leave him without any kind of powers, destroyed by Plot Manip (or something like this) of Rumple with the powers of the Author.

Yhwach is acasual plot manipulation is useless afaik. And Ichibei can null on a conceptual level. If you disagree make a CRT since its literally on his profile. Hows it useless? Yhwach was able to restore his power being nulled on q conceptual level.

MostPowerfull said:
This is not resistance to Conceptual Manip, since Yhwach was able to restore his name? And if I remember well, Yhwach restored him with the almighty moments after he came back to himself, changing the future. So he still had power If so, this is useless.
Rumple would still leave him without any kind of powers, destroyed by Plot Manip (or something like this) of Rumple with the powers of the Author.
Dude. he activated the almighty when his powers were removed.

how is he going to activate his powers when they got removed?

he was an ant.

Ichibei leaved Yhwach without any kind of power but Almighty said NOPE I am the king of power nulling power every power null ability, and those powers were used to name and gave power to the afterlife itself.

His resistance come from the fact that Ichibe cannot take away the Almighty from him, even after Ichibe has erased his name and powers, and tbh as long as he has the Almighty, Yhwach can restored his destroyed powers.

Acausality does not make resistant from the powers of Plot Manip, and yes about Fate Manipulation.

Because this is not conceptual manipulation, so your stamina does not apply here.

... again I dont mean to be rude but what the **** is this supposed to mean?

Because this is not conceptual manipulation, so your stamina does not apply here

Explain this. Again its accepted and on the profile, so yes it is conceptual manipulation.

@MostPowerfull

Yhwach has to touch rumple with one finger, and he'll gain all of his abilities, memories, knowledge, or he could just use the yourself. anything that rumple throws at him gets reflected by the balance, if he gets close to yhwach his passive spatial manip will rip him apart, intangibility, he can lower pretty much all of his resistances with the deathdealing, and make his own magic lethal to himself, etc tec

what's rumple going to do against some examples that i've mentioned above.

@Ghuttsu

He had already received the technique, when the Almighty came back to him and so, the Almighty was not affected by Ichibe. At least that's what I remember.

@MachTwo

It is more for a manipulation of reality.

Ichibe does have conceptual manipulation - his power is to determine and rewrite the name, the very essence of anything and everything.

That's conceptual manipulation - and with it he erased Yhwach's strength and power - and the Almighty negated that.

Saying this didn't happen is disingenuous.

When I said I do not agree with Yhwach having conceptual manipulation? I said that Rumple's ability is not conceptual manipulation, so his resistance does not apply here. I'm referring to Rumple's ability, I do not give the least to Ichibe.

Read with your eyes and stop inventing things with your minds.

Still an application of fate manipulation, at the end of the day both plot and fate manip will mess up with characters/place/verse destiny.

MostPowerfull said:
When I said I do not agree with Yhwach having conceptual manipulation? I said that Rumple's ability is not conceptual manipulation, so his stamina does not apply here.
Read with your eyes and stop inventing things with your minds.
Yhwach doesn't have conceptual manipulation - Ichibe does, and Yhwach resists Ichibe's conceptual power null.

That's what is being said here.

If you believe that Rumple wins here, then explain why, because the reasonings you have now aren't sufficient enough.

To my knowledge Yhwach doesn't have conceptual manipulation powers, but resistance to conceptual manipulation.

no, it doesn't work like that.

his powers were removed. the almighty was gone. when the almighty isn't active, it's negating effects aren't there.

he was an ant.

Shouldn't Conceptual Manipulation and Plot Manipulation be the same? Ichibei did remove Yhwach's sword name from the MANGA PAGE by covering the kanji in black ink.

Plot Manip and fate manip can alter and affect the same thing, both can alter the story/destiny of the verse, hence fate manip can counter plot manip and vice versa.

MachTwo said:
Plot Manip and fate manip can alter and affect the same thing, both can alter the story/destiny of the verse, hence fate manip can counter plot manip and vice versa.
Fate manip definitely cant counter Plot manip, lol

Plothax is greatly superior

Changing speech bubbles are part of Plot Manipulation, so Ichibei has Plot Manipulation, and Yhwach negated it.

Yhwach > Plot Manipulation (that's why an arrow made from his own powers was the only thing that could took him down, and he ain't even dead, just sealed with a hundred seals)

MostPowerfull said:
Plot Manip is a powerful variant of Reality Manipulation.
Yhwach is not resistant to this.
Nevermind the Almighty is the thing that SK used to create the verse along with all the system in it, the same verse that Yhwach about to revert back with his own Almighty.

EmperorDoom25 said:
Fate manip definitely cant counter Plot manip, lol

Plothax is greatly superior
Because? explain.

He changed the story and erased all the powers of the Guardians of every world.

He created hundreds of worlds, each with a horrible plot within him.

He was able to change the plot of all heroes, making heroes become villains and vice versa.

I think these are the best deeds of Plot Manip. Bring them here? Impossible. YT simply removes them by copyright and did not find them elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back