• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Dark One vs The Singularity (Rumplestiltskin vs Captain) (2/1/7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, can they enter places who were protected against their entering? Because that's what Rumple do, and it's a very potent power, it can prevent Dark Ones and other insanely strong characters from going to certain places.

Well, about precog, we have seen Rumple predicting the future of Dark Ones - who resist precog to an extent -, but I don't actually believe it is on the same level as literal acausality. That said, if Rumple cannot see Captain's future, OK, but he can still see his own... right? I mean, I don't know how this acausality thing works. But if I'm correct, then I suppose he would know better than to stand by and wait to be atomized.

Also, even if precog doesn't work, I suppose telepathy still does, and he would know plenty of Captain's intentions as soon as the fight started.

Killing Rumple with AP is not exactly possible, as his immortality will prevent that. This raises a bigger problem, since the Darkness would simply keep resurrecting him every time he died. That is, the only way to actually kill Rumple is by using the Dark One dagger or other artifacts which can bypass the Darkness influence - if not, it will most likely rebuild his body in his vault, even if he gets atomized and the likes. That's the whole Type 8 thing.

And now that I think of it, how - and more importantly, when - is Captain going yo realize he's fighting Rumple? Because Captain's natural range is "tens of meters", and SBA puts them at 4 kilometres from each other. I'm pretty sure Captain cannot see this far, and his range does not indicate that he could perceive a foe being that far by any means and, unless he's the schizophrenic type who summons Bahamuts just for sure, this fight's probably going another way.

Normal humans can see 4KM away, let alone the Captain who knows he's in a fight by default due to SBA, if he can't see he will use a summon who can, such as Bahamut.

He doesn't need to kill, if his matter resistance is only molecular, he will continously melt until Captain uses something that incapa.

No he can't see a future where Captain does something that beats him, because those futures are locked.

"Ten of meters" range need to change btw......i mean he have a gun.....a gun....one of his gun can "cross the sky" in a single shot

I actually don't see how he's going to see Rumple from 4 km away, knowing they are on the Central Park, NYC - which's full of trees, buildings and such, blocking the vision. That, of course, not considering the other people walking around the street, of course. Rumple has already lived in NYC, and would know how to use the environment to grant himself an advantage. I mean, there is a very high chance Captain will not even realize he's in a fight with the Dark One until it's too late.

Also, I didn't get why he could not see his future, why they are "locked", it didn't make much sense to me - but it could if properly explaneid.

That is, it will bring a lot of issues up. If Rumple could not see his future up to that point, there is a 100% chance he would try and teleport to another dimension as soon as the fight started. He dislikes facing the unknown, and doing that head on would be extremely out of character for Rumple. He's intelligent, you know.

With that, he would be out of range for Captain and his summons. And from there, he could very likely use BFR and trap Captain into a realm from which he could not escape. Strategy and such.

And about the atomizing thing, it would get us the very same result. By atomizing Rumple, Captain would grant him a strategic retreat, because the Dark One's Vault is in another realm. After his body rebuilt there, he would not be crazy to go head on and face Captain again, and would most likely use his powers from the safety of being in another reality to end the fight - by BFRing the boy to another realm, for example.

Same way he can see beings across the entire planet probably.

His future is going to contain him dying randomly with no idea what why and how it happened, so that's not going to be helpful.

But when the fight starts he gets atomized.

Captain can come back from BFR depending on where it goes

The BFR can sent him to numerous places. For example,the Underwolrd, from where he could only escape with Hades' (or Arthur's, more especifically, because by this time Hades's already dead) permission. That is, even if he could manage to get the permission, it would most certainly take more than a week - which means Rumple would have won.

He could also sent him to a pocket dimension, the World Behind the Mirror, the Dark Realm, et cetera. Captain's not getting out of any of these any time soon.

And before anyone here comes speaking of the sacrifice, it's incorrect. The sacrifice is only needed if the Dark One is killed without passing the title on. That said, atomizing him will not kill him, as he is immortal. You would need something that explicitly bypasses immortality in order to kill an immortal (like when he killed himself with the Dark One's Dagger). In that case, yes, the sacrifice would be needed. But with atomizing, you're barely destroying the Dark One's body, not killing him in an actual way. Therefore, the Darkness would rebuild him in the Vault, in the way it happened to Emma and Hook.

I suppose you'll require evidence, so:

Here, Emma is dragged by the Darkness and it destroys her body. It is vanquished from the world, just like when Rumple stabs himself with the dagger. Both bodies were destroyed, the difference being that Rumple was actually killed - the dagger and such -, while Emma wasn't.

The, the Darkness rebuilds her body, in the vault, which is in another realm.

iirc Captain fought Avatar which consisted innumerable cores of primal beast that even after Sandalphon reduced it to dust and he wasn't able to sense it for a moment before suddenly resurrecting itself in front of the crew not once but twice and was put down for good when they summoned bahamut to nullify its Regenerationn and ressurection leaving only broken cores of primal beast and its chaotic essence.

Captain can also summon Sariel who posses a chaos weapon that can basically do this nullifying even Lucifer's immortality who is a primal beast and also type 8 and was further confirmed really dead when Sandalphon met him in the afterlife after Helel sent him to the rift of it.

Things he tends to summon depends on the enemy. but he will most likely summon Bahamut first on enemies that he really needs to kill. other preferences are lucifer, primarchs and magna summons.

Against Avatar who is a very imminent threat he summoned bahamut. against otherworld invaders he summoned bahamut. Sariel is one of the primarch so he's likely gonna get summoned if the initial didn't work.

fighting enemies he has no info on he mostly bring at least 1 bahamut weapons and summons bahamut all the time.

Bahamut prolly can. He's the 2nd half of the creator the destruction part and he can basically destroy or erase anything that he created including primal beast and astrals that created them. the atomization was iirc on his aura base on the weapon that is created from a part of his power. he is said to have destroyed and rebirthed the sky realm multiple times and his famed skyfall are the once that tends to tie to his ability to completely destroy creation.

I would most definitly not call Danchou weak at all. Its just that they lack good survivalbility and defensive hax.

Votes are counted by the way

Apperently bfr.

So, grace has kinda ended already, but i will wait for Schnee and Archdemon, because Schnee has apperently a objection and this might change something.

Again.

I mean, yeah, Bahamut can put him down, but Rumple can BFR Captain to (example) the Dark Realm, from which he'll most likely never be able to get out, or completely erase him from existance, or turn him into a pretty flower, etc.

Any of these would do him away, but we cannot say whether Rumple or Captain will think first, which is why this is an inconclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back