• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Fate of The Dark One: Yhwach vs Rumplestiltskin (8-0-4) --- Yhwach Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Warren

That response doesn't include Yhwach's Acausality whatsoever, it's simply the effect of The Almighty so the rebuttal is moot.

KazuiK said:
Yhwach has other means of gaining beyond the annulment of power?
Yhwach's Power Null and Reactive Evolution come from the Almighty.

Yhwach can absorb entire beings and there power into himself naturally.

Yhwach also has the Sankt Altar, which is the medallion which absorbs powers. However, I don't know if Yhwach can absorb more than one power with the medallion and if he can't, then the medallion is already full with Yamamoto's Bankai.

Xulrev said:
@Warren
That response doesn't include Yhwach's Acausality whatsoever, it's simply the effect of The Almighty so the rebuttal is moot.
Saying that Yhwach's Almighty can work on himself isn't proof of potency unless Apple is working with the theory that was argued above that Yhwach can view the future of those with Acausality Type 2 - which would, in fact, make Yhwach's precog stronger than Rumple's resistance.

However, that is being put question on another thread and should be resolved there to see if it is applicable for this thread.

Isn't there a thread that is trying to get rid of Yhwach's Acausality Type 2?

I don't think that this argument should be used untill that thread is concluded - unless it already has.

And what does that thread and Acasuality have anything to do with what I just said?

How does the Almighty working on Yhwach showcase it potency being superior to Rumple's resistance otherwise?

Rumple would still be blocked from Yhwach's future vision because of Rumple's resistance - Yhwach's power working on himself doesn't change that.

@Warren

Apple was asserting that Rumple's resistance to Precog doesn't negate Yhwach seeing into his own future, thereby seeing Rumple there as well since they're interacting.

It's actually an ingenius way to circumvent that particular resistance.

Regardless if Yhwach's Acasuality gets removed he can still view his own future after absorbing Mimihagi so he has legit feats of bypassing Resistance / immunity to precog no matter how you wanna cut it.

Xulrev said:
@Warren
Apple was asserting that Rumple's resistance to Precog doesn't negate Yhwach seeing into his own future, thereby seeing Rumple there as well since they're interacting.

It's actually an ingenius way to circumvent that particular resistance.
Yhwach seeing into his own future doesn't magically make Rumple appear in his sight just because they would interact.

Knowing his opponent is the one attacking him doesn't change anything because that should be obvioius.

And if the argument of Yhwach's superior power null comes into effect, then there isn't a future where they interact in the first place since Rumple wouldn't have any of his powers anyway.

@Warren

Well, he would be seeing how he is attacked in the future, was moreso the point. Sorry for the very confusing wording.

And Prince brings a good point; Mimihagi is immune to precog, he has Mimihagi's power, he views his own future post-absorption, so he really can bypass precog resist.

I think Apple's point is valid

Xulrev said:
@Warren
Well, he would be seeing how he is attacked in the future, was moreso the point. Sorry for the very confusing wording.

And Prince brings a good point; Mimihagi is immune to precog, he has Mimihagi's power, he views his own future post-absorption, so he really can bypass precog resist.

I think Apple's point is valid
But Mimihagi's reistance to precog comes from his Acausality.

It, along with the Mimihagi being the embodiment stagnation, were the reasons as to why Mimihagi got Type 2 Acausality.

So Prince's point is rendered moot.

No, it really isn't rendered moot: Mimihagi has explicit feats of negating precog.

Yhwach absorbs Mimihagi and gains its powers.

Yhwach proceeds to see his own future, bypassing precog resist.

The precise wording does not matter, when the result of the feat is the same.

If Acasuality gets removed then it just gets turned into immunity to precog and Yhwach can still view his own future after absorbing Mimihagi. So the point still stands no matter what happens. Look at it this way, there's two possibilities that can happen with the thread. Yhwach still remains Acasual and the end is that Yhwach can fate hax and precog those with Acausality type 2 or instead of Acasuality Mimihagi is made resistant to precog but Yhwach can still bypass said Resistance. No matter what happens Yhwach will have precog that works on those with resistance to precog or Acausality.

Xulrev said:
No, it really isn't rendered moot: Mimihagi has explicit feats of negating precog.
Yhwach absorbs Mimihagi and gains its powers.

Yhwach proceeds to see his own future, bypassing precog resist.

The precise wording does not matter, when the result of the feat is the same.
If Mimihagi has an immunity to precog because it is a Type 2 Acausal, and the fact that Yhwach obtaining and bypassing Mimihagi's Type 2 after absorbing Mimihagi is being brought into questioning - then the argument is, in fact, rendered moot.

Mimihagi's immunity to precog comes from his state of being, not a separate ability.

The Prince of Counters said:
If Acasuality gets removed then it just gets turned into immunity to precog and Yhwach can still view his own future after absorbing Mimihagi. So the point still stands no matter what happens. Look at it this way, there's two possibilities that can happen with the thread. Yhwach still remains Acasual and the end is that Yhwach can fate hax and precog those with Acausality type 2 or instead of Acasuality Mimihagi is made resistant to precog but Yhwach can still bypass said Resistance. No matter what happens Yhwach will have precog that works on those with resistance to precog or Acausality.
IIRC only Yhwach's Type 2 would be removed, not Mimihagi's.

As Yhwach being able to see his own future is proof that he didn't absorb Mimihagi's state of being, just Mimihagi's strength and any other powers he has.

And if this is the case, then Yhwach's vision doesn't get any stronger and Rumple still is resistant to it.

The power null argument is a far stronger one.

Anyway, I can't argue anymore for the day.

I have to do 7+ hours of community service.

So goodbye @Everyone.

@Warren

But Sankt Altar is not the medallion, I did not see Yhwach wear the medallion and it was also quite different from what he used against Yamamoto. But I'm changing my vote for now. FRA Mustache

KazuiK said:
@Warren
But Sankt Altar is not the medallion, I did not see Yhwach wear the medallion and it was also quite different from what he used against Yamamoto. But I'm changing my vote for now. FRA Mustache
You are right, I, for some reson, confused the medallion for one of Yhwach's abilities.

The Archdemon said:
I didn't understand how Yhwach's power null's greater than Rumple's resistance, but oh well
The Almighty's null is greater than conceptual power null - which is greater than what Rumple resisted.

This fight is a battle of Hax, AP didn't mean much so the fight is still valid

As this is concluded, I will close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back