• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dan Kuroto vs Rumplestiltskin (The God against the Dark One)

Yorokobe Ovens, your wish has been granted by me ngoahahahaha

Well well well, look what have i created here, this gonna be turn good or bad....(mostly bad lel). Anyway let's start the battle, the maniac genius with god complex against the dark one, who would win!!?

Note: Might as well making Gran/Djeeta vs Kuroto after this

-Author Power Rumple and God Maximum Mighty X level 1000000000 Genm are used

-Cosmic Chronicle are unrestricted

-Kuroto have his full life point from the start

-Speed are equalized

-Both in character

-Place: Game Area

-Starting Range are 100 meters

-Win via anything!!!

Genm God Maximum Gamer Level Billion
Rumple with heart

VS

• Inconclusive: 0

So... Can Ruple kill Kuroto 99 times before the latter just yeets him?

The Archdemon said:
So, what does Kuroto usually do?
Level Billion Genm and Cosmic Chronicle Genm has very few fights so it can range from "Hitting you a lot" to "Yeeting the moon at you" to "I will literally collapse the Universe on your ass"

The Archdemon said:
That's way unpredictable. But alright.
Rumple has precog and BFR + sealing. Can Kuroto challenge it?
I mean... having total control of Time, Space, Physics, Concepts and Laws would seem to hard counter those, no?

Edit: And Cosmic Chronicle was made by Genm on the spot as well, since Level Billion Genm's ability is to literally make new games (and therefore powers) so he's sort of like that one character that pulls powers out of their asses.

Genm God Billion's power is basically "I want that, I got that" or "I'm this game's creator, deal with it" or "enter the cheat code" type.

>in character

What does Rumple do in character because Dan should use Zombie Chronicle (Summon a horde of zombies that are "unkillable") first since that was the first game he made

thing that I often realize regarding Kuroto is that he is more often than not underestimated his enemy.

two of his worst defeat at hand of level 99 ex-aid and level x lazer are actually result of this (though its heavily implied that Kuroto indeed went easy on Lazer on purpose)

so I say regardless the situation he would at least carelessly let an attack in as part of his character as he probably underestimated his opponents most of time

the main point of this is whether it is possible for Rumple to somewhat stop Kuroto before battle goes on for too long cuz from vsbattle wiki I saw a list of weakness for Rumple and assuming he could kill Kuroto once it would be enough to make Kuroto get cautious...

then he will just whip out new game to analyze his opponent... say he will call it scouter chronicle...

then he will saw his opponents weakness and whip out another game which overwrite the entire game arena with new rule...

for example Game where magic does not exist...?

This Rumple has no problems with places where magic does not exist, though. As you may have noticed, his weaknesses are "None notable" in this key.

Anyhow, are all of Kuroto's skills thought based? And are they really 4-D? If so, then we could call it a stomp.

"Anyhow, are all of Kuroto's skills thought based? And are they really 4-D? If so, then we could call it a stomp."

"Total Control of Space and Time" certainly sounds like 4-D, ye.

And we don't really know if they're thought-based since Cosmic Chronicle is Novel-Only so we don't see it in action on the screen.

if you consider creating new power based on idea alone as thought based, then probably yes.

he did use Cosmic chronicle on screen, though the most we saw from it simply sunlight manipulation, meteor summoning, and time stop immunity...

though his moon attack could be part of it too

probably we simply never get to see its full power as its supposedly give him all space based power...

probably his power weakened in live-action

probably due to similar reason why GataKiriBa barely used in OOO

cg budget...

I mean, so you can't actually determine whether his skills are thought based or not? If so, then Rumple has got an edge here.

Can plot manipulation remove Kuroto's power? If so, then I guess Rumple would win, dues to sealing him in another dimension with no powers at his disposal.

It is thought-based.

Though-based
Plot Manipulation has to be Low 2-C to overcome him. (Like Ex-Aid Novel X)

Sealing won't help, he can just kills himself and use continue to "continue" his data to get back. (Don't forget he have 99 lives here)

Has he already done that before? If not, then I guess it's a NLF to say he can, mainly due to the level of the PM where talking about.

Mighty Novel X which was born from God Maximum Mighty X has plot manipulation as its base power. At very least he should have access to such power as well

but i am not exactly sure cuz i haven't read the novel

Maskofthedragon said:
He can't stop plot manipulation because that's how Mighty Novel X beat him
won't he have ability to stop it if he actually prepared something beforehand?

the guy seemed to be up to his usual habit of underestimating his enemy when ex-Aid created novel gamer

he simply didn't see it coming and by the time it activated its too late to do anything about it

guess jt'll depend on how the plot manipulation power works?

No, Mighty Novel X only beat Genm because it explicitly has Reality Warping and Universal Control superior to Genm in every way.

Plus It was Genm Level Billion who made Mighty Novel X anyways. The only reason why he didn't make one for himself to beat Emu is because the Mighty Novel X Emu used to defeat Genm was never intended to be used like that and was in fact tied to Emu's life so that when he died, the true Genm would be revived.

So basically if Genm made another Mighty Novel X and tries to use it against Emu, he's basically screwing over his own plans since he'd kill any chance "Real" Genm is revived.

In the last scenes of the Novel, the Genm who fought Mighty Novel X appeared to and talked to the "real" Genm inside the Proto Mighty Action X Gashat.

So basically... here, there's no reason why Genm can't make his own Mighty Novel X to utterly slam Rumplestilskin?

The Archdemon said:
It does look like a stomp to me, with this Kuroto having all of his powers on a Low 2-C level. That or you're NLFing me.
Depends on what Rumple does since Kuroto is problebly going to try to one shot him with his massive AP

Also I'm pretty sure one can't give Genm 99 lives AND Lv 1 billion because he only had one life when he obtained it

Ok, as counter to NLF accusation, how about save ?

to be honest while I am unsure if he can use Mighty Novel, save is supposedly designed to specifically counter reality warping ability.

again, it will depend on how the battle goes

Actually yeah, "SAVE" is explicitly designed to save the progress/data someone has made to prevent Cronus from resetting everything and causing everyone to start at Square 1 once more (Undoing the creation of Hyper Muteki in the series).

What Rumple is doing would be little to no different, if a little weird.

he probably could do it with plot manipulation power, but would it be in character for him to do it at the very beginning of the battle?

how would the battle goes, what's his first move assuming they don't have any info about each other?

The Archdemon said:
What the hell? Rumple is literally just removing every single power of Kuroto's. Nothing like "resetting" or such.
No that's the thing, SAVE "saves" your progress so that your previous state is now your present one.

For instance if you SAVE and you have your character hacked/changed from Level 99 to Level 0 and all your special skills are gone, a single load will restore all of it. It's not a power of Kuroto either since... it isn't. So it's not getting removed by Rumple.

nope, the way save work is that he activate it, then all reality warping power cease to affect him, it has nothing to do with load

this is why it'll depend on how the battle goes.

The Archdemon said:
But why would him be able to load with all of his powers gone?
It'd have saved him at a point in time where he had his powers. Him having his powers right now or not has no relevance to it working.

Dainsleaf said:
nope, the way save work is that he activate it, then all reality warping power cease to affect him, it has nothing to do with load
this is why it'll depend on how the battle goes.
That was never how it works. What? That wouldn't affect the Gashatrophies if it worked like that, which evidently isn't what happened. They lagged back but since progress was saved, they instead went back to when the save occured and continued rather than going back to Square 1.

It has nothing to do with Reality Warping Power Immunity at all.

hmm, I intepret it as the power simply cease to work after it was activated

but again the mechanism behind it was never clearly explained

regardless save is not without weakness

it need to be activated before reality warping power is activated so again as I said it'll depend how the battle goes

Back