• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The End of a Zamasu-flavored Era (Low 2-C CRT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can't prove he merged with the entirety of the past, present and future, then no he doesn't qualify for low 2-C.
Im saying he was distorting a low 2-c struture on a spatiotemporal scale into his image, which does qualify for significantly affecting
  1. "Significantly affect" is here used as an umbrella term for feats that don't involve direct creation or destruction but are comparable to them in power, such as warping and distorting the entirety of the structure in question, sustaining its existence with one's own, etc.
Key word, warping and distorting the entirety of the structure in question.
One can argue he followed the time machine through the portal which would allow him to flow into the main timeline without the need for an "overflow" so to speak.
The future uni 7 was being distorted even before the time machine was used, and the time machine doesn't even create a portal, the way it travels is similar to Shin's Kai Kai or instant transmission, in the way it just hops to whatever timeline it needs to.
It's my opinion that a valid interpretation of the feat is that he partially merged with 2 timelines which doesn't qualify for anything via the current standards.
Disagree.

Im saying he was distorting a low 2-c struture on a spatiotemporal scale into his image, which does qualify for significantly affecting
  1. "Significantly affect" is here used as an umbrella term for feats that don't involve direct creation or destruction but are comparable to them in power, such as warping and distorting the entirety of the structure in question, sustaining its existence with one's own, etc.
Key word, warping and distorting the entirety of the structure in question.
I don't disagree with him significantly affecting spacetime, my point is, he doesn't meet the second half of the standard of affecting the WHOLE spacetime continuum.

affecting a portion of the continuum is not quantifiable, it doesn't fit the standard.

The other 2 points aren't too relevant.

Did he distort all of space-time?

Thats not how this works. Fusing with the time and space of other parallel worlds would still just mean Zamasu is only fusing with specific points of time. Not all of time from beginning to end. This would just be range.
Why do you think its only specific points in time? If he lives in another timeline (17 years into the future of another timeline) and this process was simply zamasu expanding and distorting, then I think it would be pretty clear its not just zamasu fusing with 3 infintesimal points in time for literally no reason at all
To be Low 2-C, he would need to be fusing with ALL of the past, ALL of the present, and ALL of the future in the timeline. Not one part of time. Not multiple parts, but all parts.
Yeah and its implied this was the case, and the fact its directly stated the future was affecting the past by beerus as well. Asking us to prove it further when is already heavily implied it was the case, and to prove hes affecting uncountably infinite infintesimal points in time is a bit absurd.
I don't disagree with him significantly affecting spacetime, my point is, he doesn't meet the second half of the standard of affecting the WHOLE spacetime continuum.
Again given his speed at the time, and given the fact that god goku and beerus could affect the entire macrocosm in seconds and zamasu's speed scales above that, and given more time than a few seconds (roughly a couple minutes) I think the entire structure would've been affected by the time he was erased.
Did he distort all of space-time?
Given the speed zamasu had, time zamasu had, and context of the feat, i believe the entire low 2-c structure would've been affected before his erasure.

But I think it’s worth pointing out that beerus didn’t say “he’s affecting some of the present” he just said he’s affecting the present
And not only was zamasu from another timeline, he was also from the future of that timeline
low 2-C is more likely than any other options really

Quizás quisiste decir: traductor

Resultados de búsqueda​

Resultado de traducción​

Español
Inglés

Quisiste decir:
debo decir que solo hecho se uno con la de trunks y tambien con otro es low2c aparte el era la justia y orden a lo menos creas que su justia y orden no universal aunque contexto claro

I must say that I only echo one with the trunks and also with another is low2c apart he was the justice and order at least you think that his justice and non-universal order although clear context

Ohh yeah I barely understood what you mean but
After reading it a few times, basically low 2-C requires complete timeline merging right? There would still be basis for high 3-A though, since technically, partial timeline merging would automatically requires infinite power on a 3D scale
Although it’d be more realistic that he merged with the entire timeline, given that there’s indication of him affecting it, but absolutely 0 indication of his presence being limited to only some of the timeline

But really, I interpreted it as
If you can destroy or merge with something finite in size, but over an infinite amount of points then you’d be infinite 3D, and same goes for merging with something infinite over a finite amount of points
But if you were to merge with something infinite over an infinite amount of points, it’d be 4D because it’s like….infinite squared? But since the difference between 1 and 2 seconds is countable infinite, if it were uncountably infinite (like the entire timeline) it’d automatically be low 2-C even if your attack only affected a finite amount of space in each point
But idk man the tiering system kinda is confusing and somewhat doesn’t make sense

Well it’s quantifiable as high 3-A considering that the points in time between millisecond one and millisecond two is still infinite
No. Limited 4D is not High 3-A anymore. We dropped that 2 years ago.

And yeah, Zamasu did indeed merge with time, but not all of it, but only an unquantifiable portion of it. Aka only 3-A as feat in itself.

And yeah, Zamasu did indeed merge with time, but not all of it, but only an unquantifiable portion of it. Aka only 3-A as feat in itself.
Not unquantifiable, bare minimum 17 years, and thats if we completely ignore all other statements, his speed, and how much time he was given.

Unless you change the Low 2-C standards, it's not. Otherwise creating or destroying a timeline wouldn't require all points in time to be effected to reach Low 2-C.

I'm going to be honest, i start to question if affecting all past, present and future should really be a mandatory prerequisite for Tier 2.

Like, if you destroy an parallel universe, should really matter if that universe still exist in the past or not?

And if it must be a mandatory prerequisite, then i'm just question how many Tier 2 characters trully possess such prerequisite.

Last edited:
I'm going to be honest, i start to question if affecting all past, present and future should really be a mandatory prerequisite for Tier 2.

Like, if you really destroy an parallel universe, should really matter if that universe still exist in the past or not?

And if it must be a mandatory prerequisite, then i'm just question how many Tier 2 characters trully had such prerequisite or not.
Holy shit I was just writing about this explaining why it’s indeed very dumb.

although I was just trying to argue that it would be high 3-A to destroy a countably infinite part of a timeline (the time inbetween seconds one and 2) assuming you only were actually destroying something of finite size on each point of time
but if you were to destroy uncountable infinte (the difference between 1 second and infinite seconds) it'd qualify for low 2-C even if you're only actually destroying a finite thing like a planet
but if you were to destroy something infinite sized and then destroy part of a timeline, that'd be low 2-C even if it were only some of a timeline
in other words
in order to be low 2-C you need to be finite 4d
infinite 1D and 2D are implied
if you can affect the entire timline but only do so finitely, you'd be infinite 4D, but not 3d
giving you 3 infinites and one finite, making you have 3 infinite dimensions and a 4th finite......
and then being 3d and having infinite that
but only destroying a finite amount of time
you'd be finite 4d
and I'm infinitely confused

Well, until someone here makes a thread to discuss the Low 2-C standards for this, nothing will change. And as it stands, merging with anything less than all points of time from the past, present and future isn't Low 2-C.

Changing it for the sake to hold a tier for a single DB character is dumb
wouldn't be the first time standards have been changed because of something dragon ball did
cough cough high godly cough cough
on a serious note if we spot a flaw in the standards, i think we as the people of the wiki should revise the standards.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back