• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The End of a Zamasu-flavored Era (Low 2-C CRT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the teacher explained it to Kid Trunks, Future Trunks did travel back to the past of his own timeline, which gave birth to a new branch.
The private instructor only goes over parallel worlds in the manga.
It's pretty nitpicky to say he didn't become the universe only because Gowasu made the statement at the very beginning and never confirmed it again at the end of the process. That would be redundant writing.
is redundant writing not par for the course for dragon ball?

Gowasu claimed that Zamasu might have been trying to become the universe. Of course, the timeline provided by Toei later confirms that this was indeed was his goal but in-universe, Gowasu himself was not even sure. Using him as a reference in general just seems a bit shotty.

The timeline that Toei provided also never confirmed whether or not Zamasu fused with the universe.
They just stated that he was in the process of assimilating it into himself.

Whether or not it is "redundant writing", nothing confirms that Zamasu managed to completely take over the universe.

Also,
  • Why would Goku call Zen-Oh in hopes of getting him to erase Zamasu if Zamasu had already become the universe? Goku is not an idiot, and he would have realized that if Zamasu came through and actually did became the universe, and Zen-Oh erased Zamasu, he would erase the universe. He called Zen-Oh regardless.
  • When Zamasu assimilated the planet into himself, his essence engulfed the skies, causing the clouds to become green and plastering his face all over the Earth. If Zamasu completely assimilated the universe, would the same not apply to that? The background of the cosmos was unaffected.
After a while, we see Zamasu covering the area completely
His faces were in the same place they were when Gowasu originally made the statement.
Was Zamasu merged with the universe from the start?
As for time travel, it doesn't matter if it's not the normal kind of time travel, it still qualifies as time travel.
I concede to that point.
But, what does this have to do with affecting space-time?

Never said expanding to other space times is AP. Never said anything about omnipresent characters. We are talking about a character who became the universe, so he gets the rating just by being. Similar to Ego being planet level by being a planet.
Ok but we don't even a proof for him merging with time tho. We saw just physical space and nothing else.

Plus what said above.

wait, I was mistaken
apparently the translation thing had nothing to do with the universe statement. So that was correct, and we know and agree that eventually he would have completely became the universe. So how is it even debatable? Also, if time travel is just parallel multiverses in db, then wouldn't zamasu still be be low 2-C because of the fact that each universe is a different spacetime, and therfore so would a parallel universe 7?

Gowasu claimed that Zamasu might have been trying to become the universe. Of course, the timeline provided by Toei later confirms that this was indeed was his goal but in-universe, Gowasu himself was not even sure. Using him as a reference in general just seems a bit shotty.
Keep in mind that he said that only in the very beginning when Zamasu did not even take over the Earth yet. In the very next statement of being justice and order (which won't be possible by just taking over the Earth as opposed to the universe), he said it with surety which shows that he was confident in his own analysis. Gowasu's analysis was proved to be true when Zamasu started spreading away from the Earth as well.

Why would Goku call Zen-Oh in hopes of getting him to erase Zamasu if Zamasu had already become the universe? Goku is not an idiot, and he would have realized that if Zamasu came through and actually did became the universe, and Zen-Oh erased Zamasu, he would erase the universe. He called Zen-Oh regardless.
Goku also knew Zeno could destroy multiple universes just because he got annoyed a little, he still called him. So yes, according to your logic, Goku is an idiot. Or maybe, Goku was just trying a last resort because there was nothing else to do. Maybe Goku was being sane and hoping for Zeno to finish off Zamasu in some way without destroying everything else.

When Zamasu assimilated the planet into himself, his essence engulfed the skies, causing the clouds to become green and plastering his face all over the Earth. If Zamasu completely assimilated the universe, would the same not apply to that? The background of the cosmos was unaffected.
When Zamasu started spreading in the sky, his faces were green. But when Zamasu started spreading in space, his faces were red. Different visual effects were used for spreading too.

His faces were in the same place they were when Gowasu originally made the statement.
When Gowasu made that statement, Zamasu hadn't even covered the Earth, and the face was the sky face, not the space face. He started spreading through the universe a few minutes after that where he was shown spreading continuously through space. After that when we see a shot of space, he was no longer spreading.

It's implied that Zamasu finished merging with the universe when his face covered all the sky and he stopped expanding and then started attacking and also that he started appearing in different timelines which implies he already finished with the one he's in.
Zamasu affected space time is undeniable since he still appeared in the present timeline, this was through his own power and not some kind of time ring or dimensional travel, meaning merging with the universe = merging with space time.
And for the first time, I am in agreement with AKM sama, his logic is sound.

also
this thread, even if it were completely solid logic wise, still fails to eliminate the possibility of a "3-A, possibly low 2-C" option as well

also
this thread, even if it were completely solid logic wise, still fails to eliminate the possibility of a "3-A, possibly low 2-C" option as well
It would, tho. Zamasu fully becoming the universe automatically makes him Low 2C unless he had some anti-feats

Zamasu affected space time is undeniable since he still appeared in the present timeline, this was through his own power and not some kind of time ring or dimensional travel, meaning merging with the universe = merging with space time.
And for the first time, I am in agreement with AKM sama, his logic is sound.
Especially when said time ring was destroyed, meaning Zamasu had no other means of time travel.

I don't know if this worth while
the DB wiki and wikipedia states that zamasu fused with the future multiverse, and They gave him the ability "Omnipresent".
but since both are unreliable according to the site, so eh, do whatever you want with this.

the DB wiki and wikipedia states that zamasu fused with the future multiverse
I believe this interpretation stems from the logic "well since Zeno destroyed the entire multiverse, that must mean Zamasu fused with the multiverse. Why else would Zeno destroy the entire multiverse, he isn't evil or stupid", which fails to understand that Zeno has destroyed multiple universes over minor annoyance. Zeno also had no way of knowing that Zamasu in fact fused with the entire multiverse, even if that were to be the case, so that logic doesn't really fit.

Zamasu becoming the multiverse is an unfounded assumption with nothing substantial backing such a big claim.

This makes sense, but I think we can assume that he at least became a universe, tho that might also be somewhat iffy
I mean, I do think he did. The show gave us a direct statement of it.

Keep in mind that he said that only in the very beginning when Zamasu did not even take over the Earth yet. In the very next statement of being justice and order (which won't be possible by just taking over the Earth as opposed to the universe), he said it with surety which shows that he was confident in his own analysis. Gowasu's analysis was proved to be true when Zamasu started spreading away from the Earth as well.

Goku also knew Zeno could destroy multiple universes just because he got annoyed a little, he still called him. So yes, according to your logic, Goku is an idiot. Or maybe, Goku was just trying a last resort because there was nothing else to do. Maybe Goku was being sane and hoping for Zeno to finish off Zamasu in some way without destroying everything else.

When Zamasu started spreading in the sky, his faces were green. But when Zamasu started spreading in space, his faces were red. Different visual effects were used for spreading too.

When Gowasu made that statement, Zamasu hadn't even covered the Earth, and the face was the sky face, not the space face. He started spreading through the universe a few minutes after that where he was shown spreading continuously through space. After that when we see a shot of space, he was no longer spreading.
C0L2CnqUsAAkTL_

would this help

Can we even prove Zamasu’s AP increased from his ugly form to IZ?
This whole feat seems like a change of existence, and nothing indicates he got stronger.

didnt blue Goku imply with a sensu bean he’d beat his ass? I highly doubt a sensu bean is a 3-A to low 2-C jump.

I think the feat should grant 4D HDE and nigh-omnipresence at most. The whole idea he got stronger makes 0 sense IMO.

Can we even prove Zamasu’s AP increased from his ugly form to IZ?
This whole feat seems like a change of existence, and nothing indicates he got stronger.

didnt blue Goku imply with a sensu bean he’d beat his ass? I highly doubt a sensu bean is a 3-A to low 2-C jump.

I think the feat should grant 4D HDE and nigh-omnipresence at most. The whole idea he got stronger makes 0 sense IMO.
You’re assuming goku was 3-A in the first place
He’d just be an extremely weakened low 2-C perhaps, and iirc they still held back one of his attacks so

He said that he might be able to do something, he was clueless about how powerful Zamasu was at the time

He did go from 3-A to Low 2-C between his fight with Toppo and the Tournament
Yeah but a sensu bean takes you to your peak, it doesn’t make you stronger.

You’re assuming goku was 3-A in the first place
He’d just be an extremely weakened low 2-C perhaps, and iirc they still held back one of his attacks so
I’m not assuming anything, upgrade pre FT arc Goku to low 2-C if you think he was that strong prior to IZ.

I’m not assuming anything, upgrade pre FT arc Goku to low 2-C if you think he was that strong prior to IZ.
Well I mean it’s
it’s an assumption by definition but alright
Also saying that infinite zamasu isn’t stronger than normal zamasu implies that goku with a senzu actually could fight with it so

It’s crazy you’d accept that a zenkai is an aleph 1 jump in power before accepting Zamasu didn’t get stronger AP wise….

you’re also better off arguing Goku didn’t know how strong IZ was than arguing Goku scales to IZ.
If training for like a day is an aleph 1 jump and zenkais are usually better than short trainings in DB then I don't see why not.

I know, and I was also arguing that

Well I mean it’s
it’s an assumption by definition but alright
Also saying that infinite zamasu isn’t stronger than normal zamasu implies that goku with a senzu actually could fight with it so
No, the profile has Goku at 3-A. Upgrade Goku to low 2-C pre-IZ if you want to make this point.

Wait a minute this is the wrong thread for arguing goku low 2-C
Man things get confusing when 2 of these are open simultaneously in my notifs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back