• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The End of a Zamasu-flavored Era (Low 2-C CRT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. If jiren can't scale to zamasu's LS then he also shouldn't scale to his AP either.
Someone should make a thread for goku black arc goku to be upgraded to low 2-C.
doesn't make sense lol, those two don't correlate. just upgrade everyone to immeasurable LS or downgrade zamasu.

Lifting strength and AP have never been comparable
Just because you can strangle someone and break their arms like spaghetti, doesn’t mean you can punch with enough force to damage them
And vice versa.

It's better to go through these reasons than just "I said so" it will prevent potential annoying thread that could easily be resolved right now
Get some reading comprehension, come back, then read my post again.

Sure.
Infinite Zamasu is Low 2-C.
There is still no solid reason to scale people off of him. That deserves its own thread, though.

Sure.
Infinite Zamasu is Low 2-C.
There is still no solid reason to scale people off of him. That deserves its own thread, though.
I mean I'm not sure there's a strong enough case against that for it to justify a new thread, considering goku literally intended to fight it if he had a senzu bean, and the saiyans literally held back a direct attack from it, as well as the fact that pre UI goku was able stall suppressed Jiren for a bit, who was the strongest enemy they had fought at that point
unless we're gonna start the debate that goku got infinity squared stronger or something again

Before you make it, are you sure its not an outlier? Not saying it is, but DBS kind of has some anti-feats for that I think
I don't think there are any anti feats for lifting strength for the characters stronger than infinite zamasu, they are all top tiers in the TOP which had no lifting strength anti feats, actually it did have those 2 black hole feats.

Couldn't Goku lifting up the super dense energy ball at the end of the bog arc be a decent lifting stregth feat as well? Not only did it have enough energy/force to wipe out universe 7. But also, Beerus was pushing against it.

Couldn't Goku lifting up the super dense energy ball at the end of the bog arc be a decent lifting stregth feat as well? Not only did it have enough energy/force to wipe out universe 7. But also, Beerus was pushing against it.
We are starting to derail, but no energy doesn't have mass, it wouldn't give lifting strength.

I don't think there are any anti feats for lifting strength for the characters stronger than infinite zamasu, they are all top tiers in the TOP which had no lifting strength anti feats, actually it did have those 2 black hole feats.
Actually yeah you're right all lifting strength anti-feats are before Future trunks arc and if Goku is supposed to have gotten uncountably infinitely stronger than I think it could be usable. You should probably make a thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back